Sign in to follow this  
ZacharyB

Loving Jesus enough to obey Him ensures salvation

4 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Exactly... that was not to do OUR good works, but to do HIS... with HIS spirit in us bearing fruit as we cling to the Vine.  Not FOR salvation, but BECAUSE of salvation.  

Will you marry me? Lol......your post said it all.....thanks for the dose of sanity— AND  Biblical Truth!

Understand now, BB?   “for it is God who works in us both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Will you marry me? Lol......your post said it all.....thanks for the dose of sanity— AND  Biblical Truth!

Amen!!! CF7F196A-42DF-4FF4-B66B-FC0568625057.gif.f9847915146b2a64fad1c63eff733221.gif

12 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Exactly... that was not to do OUR good works, but to do HIS... with HIS spirit in us bearing fruit as we cling to the Vine.  Not FOR salvation, but BECAUSE of salvation.  

Amen!!6AAB00F0-E73A-40E7-8191-77867502B69C.gif.4ce5c2e4c308aff2c8fc87ee94e33112.gif

16 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Why would you say that?

I think God is insulted , perhaps even angered when people give voice to songs they do not believe. Now, if we could change  the song to “ Nothing But The Blood and Lucky Repentance” we would have something they could sing from their hearts.No need for any reluctance to sing it—- God already knows their hearts....He has been enduring Judaizers for centuries.....

19 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Understand now, BB?   “for it is God who works in us both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”

Why are you asking me? I’ve been saying this for almost two years now, here in Worthy.Where on Earth have you been? 

“ Believe Paul’s Gospel , and God will put His Spirit in you and you will “ find” yourself doing the things that please God— that “ inside of the cup” thingy” . Ask around.....I say it all the time.

13 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Exactly .     I am not preaching we earn salvation ,   I am preaching the very power OF HIS BLOOD .    And that indeed faith is dead without works .

For if He were in us ,   we would be loving all things He does so instruct and would be hearers and doers of the word .  Of HIM .

Nothing but the blood of JESUS .     To remind to DO good works and to not do the evil ,     Is exactly what the early church did .

IF we have the SPIRIT does it not unction us continually .    And that same spirit would have us giving the same reminders the early church did .

To be exhorting daily lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin , as paul did once write .

The same Spirit that was in those men ,  IS IN all who believe from the heart IN JESUS CHRIST .    And they too would be doing all

to exhort both with encouragments and warnings .    Just like the early church once did .

But I have found that many do not like Certain reminders .    And I ask why is that ,  because I love ALL the reminders both JESUS and the Apostels and God from heaven

in revelation gave .  THEY are not heavy to me , they are joy and remind me daily as does the Spirit .

We need to only increase our bible reading time daily .   I have found that continuously being in the bible ,  keeps one senses both sharp and alert by the POWER of

the SPIRIT that dwells within .     Too many men have been lulling churches to sleep , INSTEAD of daily exhorting and ensuring and be ready and watching .

The LORD indeed shall return ,    and I tell us all ,  LOOK AT THE SIGNS of the TIMES .    LOOK around ,  and then be exhorting and so much the more

FOR WE INDEED SEE the day  is approaching . LET the Church be ready and waiting and ensuring by all exhortations that all minds are staying sharp .

29 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Exactly .     I am not preaching we earn salvation ,   I am preaching the very power OF HIS BLOOD .    And that indeed faith is dead without works .

For if He were in us ,   we would be loving all things He does so instruct and would be hearers and doers of the word .  Of HIM .

Nothing but the blood of JESUS .     To remind to DO good works and to not do the evil ,     Is exactly what the early church did .

IF we have the SPIRIT does it not unction us continually .    And that same spirit would have us giving the same reminders the early church did .

To be exhorting daily lest any does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin , as paul did once write .

The same Spirit that was in those men ,  IS IN all who believe from the heart IN JESUS CHRIST .    And they too would be doing all

to exhort both with encouragments and warnings .    Just like the early church once did .

But I have found that many do not like Certain reminders .    And I ask why is that ,  because I love ALL the reminders both JESUS and the Apostels and God from heaven

in revelation gave .  THEY are not heavy to me , they are joy and remind me daily as does the Spirit .

We need to only increase our bible reading time daily .   I have found that continuously being in the bible ,  keeps one senses both sharp and alert by the POWER of

the SPIRIT that dwells within .     Too many men have been lulling churches to sleep , INSTEAD of daily exhorting and ensuring and be ready and watching .

The LORD indeed shall return ,    and I tell us all ,  LOOK AT THE SIGNS of the TIMES .    LOOK around ,  and then be exhorting and so much the more

FOR WE INDEED SEE the day  is approaching . LET the Church be ready and waiting and ensuring by all exhortations that all minds are staying sharp .

Tell me Frienduff.....If I am looking at pictures in a girly magazine and suddenly die of a heart attack before I thought to repent....what happens to me?

On 7/23/2019 at 7:09 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Obedience is a fruit of Salavation,not the means to obtain it.....

Exactly. Why do they all preach the reverse? Then complain our works are not good enough - so make your check payable to....

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Tell me Frienduff.....If I am looking at pictures in a girly magazine and suddenly die of a heart attack before I thought to repent....what happens to me?

Excuse me for interrupting, BB.  I’d have to wonder if you were ever saved to begin with, or if your heart had become hardened.  Obedience follows salvation, does it not?  But if indeed you repented contritely, then I’d say “HalleluYAH!” that we serve such a gracious and forgiving Father.  Jesus paid the price for our salvation …shouldn’t we live our lives obediently because we love Him?

44C3A60B-1F7A-4F6E-BE25-CC5B1F67C0AC.gif.87bdf05bfa81f1e1649ef368dc6c5af9.gif

Edited by Sonshine☀️

Sign in to follow this