I am here to make a confession.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am a 15 year old boy.I used to have a really strong bond with God through prayer but unfortunately for the last 2 years i just stopped praying to Him.This led me to a dark path.I started watching baptism videos on youtube and make  innapropriate comments and interactions with other users.I have been banned multiple times and i am really ashamed.I am scared that i will get into legal trouble.All i want is for God to forgive me ansmd let me prove that i have changed.God i love you and i know that you are happy to  see that your child has returned to you.I am gonna change this.I promise you

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Just remain humble in Jesus whatever you do.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46

35 minutes ago, Παναγιώτης 11 said:

I am a 15 year old boy.I used to have a really strong bond with God through prayer but unfortunately for the last 2 years i just stopped praying to Him.This led me to a dark path.I started watching baptism videos on youtube and make  innapropriate comments and interactions with other users.I have been banned multiple times and i am really ashamed.I am scared that i will get into legal trouble.All i want is for God to forgive me ansmd let me prove that i have changed.God i love you and i know that you are happy to  see that your child has returned to you.I am gonna change this.I promise you

The fact you are conscious of sin is a great thing. Keep learning and seeking God the best you know. Keep that heart and the integrity of it and it will see you through the darkest of times 

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Good to hear you're working to come back into the fold. I doubt there would be any real legal ramifications from comments made on Youtube videos, but definitely ask God for the strength and wisdom to avoid doing things you might regret in the future.

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

6 hours ago, Παναγιώτης 11 said:

All i want is for God to forgive me ansmd let me prove that i have changed.

A brave testimony my friend.

I have made many, many mistakes as well. Thankfully, He is faithful to forgive us if we truly apologise and change our ways with a sincere heart. 

Trust in His goodness. 

1 John 1:9

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

You sound very sincere in confessing and asking for forgiveness....so then you are forgiven!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Proverbs 28:13

whoever confesses and forsakes them ( his sins ) shall have mercy.

you have been forgiven. your sins I will remember them no more ( Hebrews 8:12)

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

I feel going directly to God’s word and reading his promises on forgiveness will help you. Keep in mind that God does not lie or go back on his promises, so you can count on him to forgive you. God tells us because He has forgiven us, we need to forgive others as well (sometimes this can be a hard thing to do, especially to someone who has harmed or hurt us), but all things are possible with prayer and faith in our Lord God.

• 1 John 1:9, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
  • Ephesians 1:7, “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.”
  • Matthew 6:14-15, “For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
  • Ephesians 4:32, “Be kind to one another tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

14 hours ago, Παναγιώτης 11 said:

The Apostle Paul told us to pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Sounds like you were on the right path and then got on the wrong path. Time to get back on the right path. I would suggest you read the Bible - all of it. It is very helpful.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

For you were lost, but now, is found! 

Welcome back young one.  What you wrote took a lot of courage and humility. I’m sure Father God is very pleased seeing this.....

• Praise God! 1