• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Precisely, Satan is cast down in the middle of the last seven.  He is angelic,  The A/C is not angelic. 

Marv, I agree with you so far that the Antichrist person is not an angel.

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Since the A/C is not angelic, he cannot be the rider of the 1st Seal coming out of heaven.  Satan is angelic, so he can be the rider of the 1st Seal. 

Marv, where are you getting the idea that the rider on the white horse comes out of heaven?

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The Roman a/c may claim to hv Jews blood.

The person will have to be descended from both the Julio-Claudian Caesar family and be descended from king David, i.e. a Jew.

My reasoning is that he has no regard for the God of his fathers in Daniel 11.    And when the person finds his soul in hell in Isaiah 14, 19-20, God has so much disdain for him because he destroys his land and his people, and is likened to an "abominable branch".

Opposite of Jesus who was "the righteous branch" in Jeremiah 23:5.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

One important point we must not overlook, that this is about 7 heads that carry Fake Christianity!!!

What is fake Christianity ? It looks like Christianity but they :

worship the mother of God.

Forgiving people's sin ob of God

Venerating dead saints

Pray to deceased people.

Claim to be the Vicar of Christ / God on earth

Transubstantiation

Edited by R. Hartono

6 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I was just about to post this article about "The Beast".......so I'll use it as a response to the OP. 

Joe, I think you should probably open another thread because you have too much to discuss for this thread...imo.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Rev 5:1 - Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides...  pass it on; v.8 - and when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the 24 elders fell down before the Lamb.  6:1 - Then I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven Seals.  Where is the Lamb?  At the Throne in Heaven.  Where was John when viewing these things?  Somewhere in Heaven able to see what is going on.  The Third Heaven where the Throne is located.  So John was able to see what was going on there.  Rev 6:4 - Then another horse came out....  out from where?

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The problem with this interpretation is that there are literally over a Hundred Caesars in the Roman Empire. What causes the timeline to Jump to end times? Just because Nero is the sixth Caesar does not mean anything. And the fact that Nero died in 68 Ad , well before John was exiled on Patmos and received his vision, and even before the temple was destroyed. Meaning that Nero was not who John was talking about as the one who is.

Which means Rome has nothing to do with end of the age.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev 17:9-11)

The Key to understanding this prophecy is that the woman sits on the seven heads. There are seven kings/ kingdoms that this woman sits on.

At the time John received this vision, he stated clearly that "one is" which is the Roman empire. Thus we know for a fact that Rome is the sixth King/kingdom/head referred to. The harlot religion of Rome was One that had Jupiter, married to Juno, the Queen of heaven, and producing offspring, the pantheon of gods.

Going back in history from this point, we Know that Rome borrowed their mythology from Greece, the head which preceded this head, and the harlot religion was one that worshipped Zeus, and Hera as the Queen of Heaven. Thus we can say that Greece is the fifth head on this beast.

It is said that the Greco Roman mythology Borrowed from the Egyptians their concept of deities, Using the example of Osiris, Isis, the Queen of Heaven, and Horus the offspring. Thus making this one of the heads as well.

We can also see the Assyrians emulating this Egyptian religion with their deities with Ashur/Nimrod , Semiramis the Queen of heaven, and Tammuz, which in turn was transferred to the Babylonian empire., similar to how Rome borrowed from Greece.

So at this point, we have 4 of the five fallen heads, and we know Rome is the sixth Let's Put them in order

1. Egypt, 2. Assyria, 3. Babylon, 4.__________, 5. Greece, 6. Rome. We can safely say that the Persian empire is the 4th one, and we will get into that later, as their religion is a bit different, yet the same. So let's look at Persia.

The Persian religion was Known as Zoroastrianism.  First of all Know that Zoroastrianism is a Dualistic religion of Good and Evil opposing one another. It exalts a monotheistic God, known as Ahura Mazda (Wise Lord) and his opposite counter part who are twins known as Angra Mainyu (Destructive spirit). There is also a third entity that comes from the Ahura Mazda which is known as the Spenta Mainyu (creative spirit). as the highest of the seven spirits emanating from Ahura Mazda, and the protector of Humans she is the one that is prayed to, and as a creative spirit she is seen as a feminine spirit. I am being a bit more in depth here, because it is this dualistic religion that plays out in the seventh, as the feminine is more concealed in Zoroastrianism, and so too is she concealed in the seventh head. So fill in the blank above with Persia.

Now we know the Roman empire is the Sixth head, and the Harlot riding atop her is the Jupiter Hera pantheon of gods. But Rome becomes Christianized under Constantine in the fourth century, and does not fall, But rather transforms into Holy Rome. Under this new system, God replaces Jupiter, Mary replaces the Queen of Heaven Hera, and Jesus is seen as the Offspring. Arguably, this pantheon existed and road the Roman beast through the fall of Rome, into the Holy Roman empire, culminated in the elevation and worship of Mary in the Roman Catholic church and became the Marianism of the end of the renaissance and was finally overthrown by the reformation, and the counter reformation. By Saying that, we can see that the sixth head lasted a long time, and also means that the RCC is not the seventh head that continues a short space. So Who is this seventh?

The seventh head is not communism, for communism has no harlot riding it. So that rules out Russia, China, etc. and they never controlled the Holy Land, and the middle east. The British empire did control this region for a short time, and Ceded control of the Holy Land to Israel and she was reborn in a day (1917-1947) The Ottoman empire controlled those lands from the 14th to the early 20th century as well. So these two are candidates for this seventh head. There is also another candidate with Globalism, and the U.N. whose religion is New age which is most definitely of this Harlot, which was Born in the early 1900's which was started by Helena Blavatzky in 1875. In a sense the U.N. controls Israel as their presence is there keeping peace? So we have three candidates for the seventh head, so that is the first question of this post who is the seventh head?

And Finally who is the eight head? The eighth head "Was", meaning at the time John saw this vision it had already ceased to exist. making it one of the five preceding Rome And not the seventh. This head "is not now" Meaning it is NOT Rome, thus ruling out the Sixth as re-emerging. I would say a re-emergence of Greece is highly unlikely as well. Leaving Egypt, Persia, Babylon, Assyria. All Muslim areas today. So does Islam have something to do with this? Can Islam become a type of harlot religion like the harlot religions that rode the other heads? Does Islam have a divine Feminine (Fatimah)? Will they produce offspring (Mahdi)? Will this come from Persia, or Babylon/ Syria (Iraq. Syria) or Egypt?

Am I wrong on my descriptions above?  

You kinda get to the Seven Heads via informing us about the Mystery Religions....so even though I disagree with you end conclusion, I will sae that for another post and copy and paste a post I did on a thread called "Mystery Babylon". Thus reveals the history of these Mystic Religions via a Exegesis I did. The guy I was answering had a RCC is the Beast type ideology, so take that into consideration whilst ready my answer here..........

The Origins of the Mystery/Babylon Religion. 

Mystery, - Babylon EXPLAINED as per the Religious side. Why would ANYONE follow a Church hierarchy that missed the Rapture? Its not happening brothers. HINT: here is a little secret tidbit, I am not saying the RCC hierarchy can't be a part of the Harlot, as can other churches but I am saying the RCC is not THE HARLOT.

The Harlot has to stretch from the beginning of mankind till the end. The Clues mandate this, she has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus on her hands. The RCC was not even around when all of the Saints were killed. The Harlot is Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft, Voodoo, ( Baal, Bel, Belios, Zeus and Jupiter are all the SAME god with a little different name hence the Throne of Satan was the Temple to Zeus in Pergamum). All of the Roman gods, all of the Babylonian gods and demi-gods, all of the Egyptian gods are all the same. 

The Mystery Religion of Ancient Babylon or Mesopotamia began post flood, and it is the beginning of paganism, all mankind had just been destroyed. This "Mystery Religion" has been told in many different stories via many religions, it consists of a lot of names of many different gods, but they are in affect all actually the same gods but just different cultures, different times, all the same stories and the explanation to what Mystery Babylon is in its simplest form is that it is simply polytheism and or paganism: WATCH THIS:

Polytheism is the belief in MANY GODS: The true knowledge or the goals of these gods were only given to the few. The high priests and priestess who passed down the religion.They required a sacrifice to the gods and they were the only ones that could commune with the gods. They held the secret knowledge which gave them power over the ones who did not have the knowledge. Well you get the point. 

In Polytheism its always the same structure in most cultures, one man is god, one virgin woman who was the mother of god, and a son of the mother who was impregnated from the male god. 

Paganism = Father god, Mother god and the Son of god. 

Paganism came from the line of Ham via Cush see Genesis ch. 10. He created the rebellion against the real God via the Tower of Babel. They wanted to challenge the power of God. So God just confused their languages and put a stop to this nonsense, but Nimrod arose, he was a Mighty hunter and became leader of the Assyrian/Babylonian Empire. Nimrod began these Mystery Religions, but they spread all around the World hence MYSTERY BABYLON is world wide by the time the Angel explains it to us in Revelation chapter 17. Not quite as deep as I am going to explain it here, but nevertheless, we should be able to understand the Angel.

Nimrod = sun god
Semiramis = moon goddess, the mother and wife of Nimrod
Tammuz = the son of god.

The Ancient Babylonian god Nebo = Nabu = Nimrod = Ba'al this is the BIRTH of the Occult. It all leads back to Nimrod, and it even goes back further to Cain in reality. The MARK OF CAIN !! 

So we have Nimrod the sun god, Semiramis the moon god and Tammuz the son of god. Nimrod communicated with the Spirit World of course. They performed human sacrifices, he was seen as god, he challenged Gods authority. Now Shem, abhorred or hated these abominations and he killed Nimrod, cut him up in pieces and sent him to all the cities Nimrod ruled over to show that he was NOT GOD!! He wanted the people to stop doing what they were doing and to start worshiping and obeying God again. This threw a kink in Satan's plans. BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?

Semiramis happened !! The Mother of Harlots. She was the wife of Cush and the mother of Nimrod, she claimed to be divinely born. She married Nimrod after Cush lost power, her own son. After Nimrod was killed she became pregnant and told everyone it was the "Spirit of Nimrod" that impregnated her. (LOL, LOL). She claimed she was having a "Virgin Birth" from the spirit of Nimrod. 

Her son was going to be the Savior to defeat the serpent when in reality they were worshiping the serpent. She managed to get them to believe that Nimrod ascended to the sun, and she conceived via the sun rays. He was to now be worshiped as Baal, the Sun-god. She made herself a goddess and claimed that she was divinely created, she was in effect the moon-goddess. She had them believing she came from the moon in a giant moon egg. 

The queen of Babylon aka Semiramis became known as the moon-goddess Ishtar. Tammuz was the Son of god or the Sun-god REBORN !! He was killed by a wild pig, Semiramis, now Ishtar stated that he ascended to the sun like his father and they now are a union. Semiramis/Ishtar continued on with her false religious worship and sacrifices, but because of Shem and their constant defeat by God they CHANGED TACTICS, what was once done out in the open would now be done IN SECRET. The Secret Societies so to speak. All of these dark practices would henceforth be done in the dark, it would become a MYSTERY, only completely revealed unto those that were WORTHY !! You know, the high priests and priestesses. Some say the Freemasons etc. etc. 

So now you know what the MYSTERY RELIGION was/is. This is how it was Created. But alas, this Mystery Religion spread amongst all the ancient empires of Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome, this is what Paganism is. The stories may change, the name of the gods may change, but there are ALWAYS THREE CENTRAL FIGURES with a very specific structure. 

The Father god who is the Sun-god.
The Mother god who is the Moon-goddess.
The Son of god who is the Sun-god REBORN. 

Babylon had Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz.

Egypt had Ra, Isis and Horus.

Greece had Zeus, Artemis and Adonis 

Rome had Jupiter, Dianna and Apollo.

The Nordic's had Odin, Joro and Thor.

The Hindu's had Vishnu, Chandra and Krishna 

Satan seeks to confuse and deceive of course. He knew the SEED would bruise his heel (die and be resurrected) and thus bruise the Serpent's head. So he knew there had to be a Virgin Birth and a death and resurrection to take away the sins of all mankind, so he set out to copy/imitate and deceive the masses with his MYSTERY RELIGIONS or with ALL FALSE RELIGION worldwide. 

Now did the RCC crossover into some of these erroneous practices? I think they did, they treat Mary more akin to the moon-goddess hence the Madonna and the baby. But they did not introduced the bunny rabbits and eggs however, at least not in America, that seems to have arrived in America via a German tradition in the 1700's. German immigrants who settled in Pennsylvania and transported their tradition of an egg-laying hare called “Osterhase” or “Oschter Haws.” Their children made nests in which this creature could lay its colored eggs. So I think its more of a "European" thing, we in America took the MANY TRADITIONS of the many cultures who migrated here and kind of mixed them all into one bag, the bad and the good. But they did not all come from the RCC. More or less most of these practices are from IGNORANCE, not from people actually seeking to worship false gods, and with God, He looks at our hearts intent. 

So whenever you see a male god and a female god at the head of the hierarchy and there is a "Virgin Birth" you know this is MYSTERY BABYLON , even if there are 100's of other gods, these three are always at the Head or at the Hierarchy of the MYSTERY BABYLONIAN Religion. Have some of these traditions creeped into the RCC? Well, maybe, but the RCC is not the Great Harlot nor can it be. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME and it was Birthed by Nimrod/Semiramis in Babylon.

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

Just now, Revelation Man said:

So whenever you see a male god and a female god at the head of the hierarchy and there is a "Virgin Birth" you know this is MYSTERY BABYLON , even if there are 100's of other gods, these three are always at the Head or at the Hierarchy of the MYSTERY BABYLONIAN Religion. Have some of these traditions creeped into the RCC? Well, maybe, but the RCC is not the Great Harlot nor can it be. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGIONS of ALL TIME and it was Birthed by Nimrod/Semiramis in Babylon.

I agree. This is fundamental to the harlot atop the beast. Now if I could get you to see that the beast of rev. 17 is not the same as the beast of rev. 13, we may be coming to a consensus of agreement. The Harlot includes the apostates that are left behind who knowingly believe this pagan mystery religion, which is infiltrating in the Laodicean church ages in the form of New age Christianity, which calls the Holy Ghost the feminine divine spirit similar to Zoroastrianism, But this spirit is nothing more than the shekinah/kundalini spirit that has been operating throughout all false religions.

Well explained response.

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

15 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Which means Rome has nothing to do with end of the age.

There are certain elements that place the RCC as Part of the Harlot, see RM's comment which I agree with. But No, this eliminates the pope/Rome from being the reemerging beast. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

18 hours ago, Spock said:

Key phrase: “And when he comes he must come for a short space....”  This is talking about the 7th king/kingdom.

Does this mean his rule is for a short time period? (Short space)  I think so.

I was thinking the 7th kingdom would be the 10 toes....it says  they will be given power for a short time as well.  I’m thinking the 10 toes will have power during the first half of Daniels week. And guess what king  will be ruling over the 10 toes? 

Well there is NO BEAST until this man Conquers Jerusalem/Israel. Rev. 13 tells us he is given power for 42 months. Rev. 17 tells us the 10 Kings rule for ONE HOUR with the Beast so we know ONE HOUR = 42 Months. Rev. 18 says Babylon's Destruction will come in ONE HOUR thus the World is judged for a 42 month period of God's Wrath. 

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev. 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

We have 7 Beasts looking back from what John saw in Revelation, back through all the Empires that ruled over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel. They were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome....then we get the FIGURATIVE MORTAL WOUND !! It's not a real 7 Headed Beast......then we get the Anti-Christ or Last Beast Head {7th Head}. The Mortal Wound is thus HEALED when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Israel/Mediterranean Sea Region. The 8th King/ Beast is Apollyon, the Scarlet Colored Beast. 

Comparatively speaking vs. all the other Beasts, doesn't the 7th Head serve for a SHORT TIME ? 42 Months verse many, many years and many, many, Kings who passed the Kingdom from one king to the next etc. etc. Most of these lasted 100's of years, some a little less than others, some way longer, but none lasted for only ONE KINGS Lifespan. That is the whole point of Rev. 17's and God REDUCING the Kingdoms to Kings. Yu see to tell the story of the LAST BEAST God had to let everyone know the Last Beast would not be a Nation/Power/Kingdom per se, but ONE MAN !! The Beast is the NUMBER OF A MAN, 666. He is telling us that again here by reducing the Kingdoms to Kings that FALL !! 5 Have fallen......One is {Rome} and one is YET TO COME {The Anti-Christ/Man of Sin/THE BEAST or Last Beast Head.} 

So God Reduces the 7 Kingdoms {Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ Kingdom} to Kings that FALL, thus 5 are behind us at Johns time of writing the book of Revelation, he was living during the 6th Beast Heads Reign {of course he would eventually fall } and we know the story of the Anti-Christ, he reigns as THE BEAST for 42 Months and then is cast into hellfire !! So why does God REDUCE the Kingdoms to Kings who have fallen in Rev. 17 ? He wants us to know that these Mountains {Kingdoms that arise} or King Powers that arise, will all eventually fall, but the king that arose is never the King that falls...........EXCEPT for the Last Beast Head/King.........He is the only King to both ARISE as the Beast and FALL as the Beast. Thus Rev. 17 explains that, then tells us there is an 8th King {DEMON SPIRIT called Apollyon}.