dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev 17:9-11)

The Key to understanding this prophecy is that the woman sits on the seven heads. There are seven kings/ kingdoms that this woman sits on.

At the time John received this vision, he stated clearly that "one is" which is the Roman empire. Thus we know for a fact that Rome is the sixth King/kingdom/head referred to. The harlot religion of Rome was One that had Jupiter, married to Juno, the Queen of heaven, and producing offspring, the pantheon of gods.

Going back in history from this point, we Know that Rome borrowed their mythology from Greece, the head which preceded this head, and the harlot religion was one that worshipped Zeus, and Hera as the Queen of Heaven. Thus we can say that Greece is the fifth head on this beast.

It is said that the Greco Roman mythology Borrowed from the Egyptians their concept of deities, Using the example of Osiris, Isis, the Queen of Heaven, and Horus the offspring. Thus making this one of the heads as well.

We can also see the Assyrians emulating this Egyptian religion with their deities with Ashur/Nimrod , Semiramis the Queen of heaven, and Tammuz, which in turn was transferred to the Babylonian empire., similar to how Rome borrowed from Greece.

So at this point, we have 4 of the five fallen heads, and we know Rome is the sixth Let's Put them in order

1. Egypt, 2. Assyria, 3. Babylon, 4.__________, 5. Greece, 6. Rome. We can safely say that the Persian empire is the 4th one, and we will get into that later, as their religion is a bit different, yet the same. So let's look at Persia.

The Persian religion was Known as Zoroastrianism.  First of all Know that Zoroastrianism is a Dualistic religion of Good and Evil opposing one another. It exalts a monotheistic God, known as Ahura Mazda (Wise Lord) and his opposite counter part who are twins known as Angra Mainyu (Destructive spirit). There is also a third entity that comes from the Ahura Mazda which is known as the Spenta Mainyu (creative spirit). as the highest of the seven spirits emanating from Ahura Mazda, and the protector of Humans she is the one that is prayed to, and as a creative spirit she is seen as a feminine spirit. I am being a bit more in depth here, because it is this dualistic religion that plays out in the seventh, as the feminine is more concealed in Zoroastrianism, and so too is she concealed in the seventh head. So fill in the blank above with Persia.

Now we know the Roman empire is the Sixth head, and the Harlot riding atop her is the Jupiter Hera pantheon of gods. But Rome becomes Christianized under Constantine in the fourth century, and does not fall, But rather transforms into Holy Rome. Under this new system, God replaces Jupiter, Mary replaces the Queen of Heaven Hera, and Jesus is seen as the Offspring. Arguably, this pantheon existed and road the Roman beast through the fall of Rome, into the Holy Roman empire, culminated in the elevation and worship of Mary in the Roman Catholic church and became the Marianism of the end of the renaissance and was finally overthrown by the reformation, and the counter reformation. By Saying that, we can see that the sixth head lasted a long time, and also means that the RCC is not the seventh head that continues a short space. So Who is this seventh?

The seventh head is not communism, for communism has no harlot riding it. So that rules out Russia, China, etc. and they never controlled the Holy Land, and the middle east. The British empire did control this region for a short time, and Ceded control of the Holy Land to Israel and she was reborn in a day (1917-1947) The Ottoman empire controlled those lands from the 14th to the early 20th century as well. So these two are candidates for this seventh head. There is also another candidate with Globalism, and the U.N. whose religion is New age which is most definitely of this Harlot, which was Born in the early 1900's which was started by Helena Blavatzky in 1875. In a sense the U.N. controls Israel as their presence is there keeping peace? So we have three candidates for the seventh head, so that is the first question of this post who is the seventh head?

And Finally who is the eight head? The eighth head "Was", meaning at the time John saw this vision it had already ceased to exist. making it one of the five preceding Rome And not the seventh. This head "is not now" Meaning it is NOT Rome, thus ruling out the Sixth as re-emerging. I would say a re-emergence of Greece is highly unlikely as well. Leaving Egypt, Persia, Babylon, Assyria. All Muslim areas today. So does Islam have something to do with this? Can Islam become a type of harlot religion like the harlot religions that rode the other heads? Does Islam have a divine Feminine (Fatimah)? Will they produce offspring (Mahdi)? Will this come from Persia, or Babylon/ Syria (Iraq. Syria) or Egypt?

Am I wrong on my descriptions above?  

Edited by dhchristian
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Nice thread starter dh. Looking forward to some stimulating dialogue.

Key phrase: “And when he comes he must come for a short space....”  This is talking about the 7th king/kingdom.

Does this mean his rule is for a short time period? (Short space)  I think so.

I was thinking the 7th kingdom would be the 10 toes....it says  they will be given power for a short time as well.  I’m thinking the 10 toes will have power during the first half of Daniels week. And guess what king  will be ruling over the 10 toes? 

The first Beast from the Sea of Rev 13.....we know him as the antichrist. 

And then in the middle of the week after satan and his angels are kicked out of Heaven by Michael and his friends, there will be an assassination attempt leaving the First Beast mortally wounded.....

But before he dies......

Satan now enters the wounded First Beast from the Sea of Rev 13 ( antichrist), this becomes the 8th kingdom, which will rule the second 3.5 years.  Thus, the 8th is of the 7th! (Same 10 toes, just a new king ruling over them.....satan )! 

How did I do? 

Spock 

58 minutes ago, Spock said:

Nice thread starter dh. Looking forward to some stimulating dialogue.

Key phrase: “And when he comes he must come for a short space....”  This is talking about the 7th king/kingdom.

Does this mean his rule is for a short time period? (Short space)  I think so.

I was thinking the 7th kingdom would be the 10 toes....it says  they will be given power for a short time as well.  I’m thinking the 10 toes will have power during the first half of Daniels week. And guess what king  will be ruling over the 10 toes? 

The first Beast from the Sea of Rev 13.....we know him as the antichrist. 

And then in the middle of the week after satan and his angels are kicked out of Heaven by Michael and his friends, there will be an assassination attempt leaving the First Beast mortally wounded.....

But before he dies......

Satan now enters the wounded First Beast from the Sea of Rev 13 ( antichrist), this becomes the 8th kingdom, which will rule the second 3.5 years.  Thus, the 8th is of the 7th! (Same 10 toes, just a new king ruling over them.....satan )! 

How did I do? 

You Done good, I have not really tied this into Daniel 2 yet, But will have to consider it. But I think this passage excludes the seventh from becoming the eighth, because technically the  seventh "was not" one of the fallen Kingdoms. See Below... I Hope you follow my Logic, and "Live long and prosper..."

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

And Finally who is the eighth head? The eighth head "Was", meaning at the time John saw this vision it had already ceased to exist. making it one of the five preceding Rome And not the seventh. This head "is not now" Meaning it is NOT Rome, thus ruling out the Sixth as re-emerging.

Personally, I think it will be Assyria in some form re-emerging as Micah 5;5ff calls the leader of this kingdom when Israel is regathered into the Land.

Just curious, How do you interpret the iron mixed with clay of the Daniel vision? Have heard so many different explanations for this...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

And Finally who is the eight head? The eighth head "Was", meaning at the time John saw this vision it had already ceased to exist. making it one of the five preceding Rome And not the seventh. This head "is not now" Meaning it is NOT Rome, thus ruling out the Sixth as re-emerging. I would say a re-emergence of Greece is highly unlikely as well. Leaving Egypt, Persia, Babylon, Assyria. All Muslim areas today. So does Islam have something to do with this? Can Islam become a type of harlot religion like the harlot religions that rode the other heads? Does Islam have a divine Feminine (Fatimah)? Will they produce offspring (Mahdi)? Will this come from Persia, or Babylon/ Syria (Iraq. Syria) or Egypt?

Am I wrong on my descriptions above?  

Well, I think you missed the point that the heads are kings, not kingdoms.   And are associated with the place of the 7 mountains.      7 kings of the Roman Empire, one of which (king 7) repeats as king 8, called the beast as king 8.

The seven heads are:

1. Julius Caesar

2. Augustus Caesar

3. Tiberius

4. Caligula

5. Claudius

6. Nero

7.  King 7, end times arch villain.

a.   starts as the end times little horn - leader of the EU.

b.   then is the prince who shall come - transition role

c.    then is the King of Israel for a while - the Antichrist role

d.    then is revealed man of sin - transition role.

e.    is killed for claiming to be God - Ezekiel 28:1-10

f.    is brought back to life - Isaiah 14:19-20

8.  King 8  -called the beast - reigns for the short space of 42 months.       His kingdom of the 10 kings will be the EU. (not necessarily 10 countries)

a. possessed by the disembodied unclean spirit currently in the bottomless pit.

No connection as the Mahdi.   Nor Islam.

If you look at my post in "who is the host given to the little horn" thread, I gave a brief run down of the person in question.     I don't know who the person is at present.   But when the EU transitions to a ten leader form of government, it will be obvious who the person is at that time.     Sometime in the next ten years.

"Look up for your redemption draws near"

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

6 minutes ago, douggg said:

Well, I think you missed the point that the heads are kings, not kingdoms.  

Exactly n when the 8th king goes into perdition it Will be the great Tribulation, so the 7th must already appeared by now.

29 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Exactly n when the 8th king goes into perdition it Will be the great Tribulation, so the 7th must already appeared by now.

Well, it is king 7, not kingdom 7.

The kingdom for all of the 8 kings in Revelation 17 is the Roman Empire - the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7 of the little horn and ten kings.

Okay, here is what confuses everyone.    The person is the King of the Roman empire of the end times.     As the little horn (king 7) and later as the beast (king 8) - it is the same person.

However, being the Antichrist is a role tied to being the King of Israel - not the Roman Empire - for a while before he betrays Israel and the Jews by claiming to be God.    They will then reject him as continuing as their King (the messiah), ending his time in the role of being the Antichrist.

And then he goes back to relying on his EU powerbase, as they hand their kingdom over to him, in Revelation 17:16-17.

I know that is not what you have commonly heard.    But being the Antichrist is only for when the person has been anointed as the King of Israel by the false prophet. 

Jesus is the rightful King of Israel, but the Jews rejected him as being their king - "Christ the King of Israel".     Mark 15:32.     John 12:12-15.

Associate the Antichrist - King of Israel.    Associate the Little horn and beast - King of the Roman Empire.   Same person, different roles.  Everything will fall into place then.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

22 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Have you thought the 8th king maybe Satan.  He once was a guardian cherub, Now since his fall, he no longer is one, and he will go into perdition (Lake of Fire) and be no more.

The 7th king being the A/C.

In Christ

Montana Marv

4 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Have you thought the 8th king maybe Satan.  He once was a guardian cherub, Now since his fall, he no longer is one, and he will go into perdition (Lake of Fire) and be no more.

The 7th king being the A/C.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Marv,  the 8th king will be king of the Roman Empire of the endtimes, the EU.

Differently, Satan is King of Babylon the Great, the mystical kingdom of himself and the fallen angels.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

Hi Marv,  the 8th king will be king of the Roman Empire of the endtimes, the EU.

Differently, Satan is King of Babylon the Great, the mystical kingdom of himself and the fallen angels.

Have you thought that Satan maybe the rider of the 1st Seal (given a bow, crown and a time to conquer) being kicked out of Heaven for the last time after the A/D was set up.  Then pursues the woman (Israel) for 42 months.

In Christ

Montana Marv

41 minutes ago, douggg said:

The seven heads are:

1. Julius Caesar

2. Augustus Caesar

3. Tiberius

4. Caligula

5. Claudius

6. Nero

7.  King 7, end times arch villain.

The problem with this interpretation is that there are literally over a Hundred Caesars in the Roman Empire. What causes the timeline to Jump to end times? Just because Nero is the sixth Caesar does not mean anything. And the fact that Nero died in 68 Ad , well before John was exiled on Patmos and received his vision, and even before the temple was destroyed. Meaning that Nero was not who John was talking about as the one who is.

• Thumbs Up 2