• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Apostolic endtime said:

Dhchristian I am pretty certain the 7th head is representative of the Holy Roman Empire. When we look at the statue from Nebuchadnezzar's dream the head of gold is Babylon, the arms of chest of silver was Medio-Persia, the belly and thighs of brass was Greece, the legs of iron was Rome. Now the feet of iron mingled with clay, you keep the iron aspect but add in clay or a religious element to it signifying the Holy Roman Empire. 

Now the 7 heads are as follows the Egyptian Empire, the Assyrian Empire, the Babylonian Empire, the Medio-Persian Empire, the Greecian Empire, the Roman Empire, then last the Holy Roman Empire. Now it tells us that the 8th is of the 7 so that tells us that one of those empires will be reborn. That empire will be the Holy Roman Empire reborn which has already happened, we call it the European Union. 

The clay is representative of Israel. Iron mixed with Is Israel and the nations united (UN). Look up Noahide laws to see this unity. 

But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. (Isa 64:8)

Clay represents those who believe in One God as the creator. Iron represents those who trust in the strength of man as their God... a God of forces. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. (Daniel 11:38)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

RM,

I will pose you the same questions I did William above about Matthew 27:50-53.

That has nothing to do with what Paradise is. We can't know what we can't know. But it could be  Saints like Moses who we saw at the Transfiguration. Maybe all the Prophets. What we do know is Daniel was told he would be raised up at the end times. I don't take a verse written in one place without other backing and run with it, men are fallible, translations get off down through time, etc. etc. I think the reason we have FOUR GOSPELS is what Jesus said....he said if I testify of myself its no good....so men had to write the "Gospels" thus we got four men's perspectives, that is why they don't all agree exactly. The TESTIMONY about Jesus had to be of men....not of God/Jesus. Thus we get four Gospels by men. If it was by God one Gospel would suffice, He's never wrong. But Jesus said he couldn't testify of himself. Thus we get Four Gospels.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That has nothing to do with what Paradise is. We can't know what we can't know. But it could be  Saints like Moses who we saw at the Transfiguration. Maybe all the Prophets. What we do know is Daniel was told he would be raised up at the end times. I don't take a verse written in one place without other backing and run with it, men are fallible, translations get off down through time, etc. etc. I think the reason we have FOUR GOSPELS is what Jesus said....he said if I testify of myself its no good....so men had to write the "Gospels" thus we got four men's perspectives, that is why they don't all agree exactly. The TESTIMONY about Jesus had to be of men....not of God/Jesus. Thus we get four Gospels by men. If it was by God one Gospel would suffice, He's never wrong. But Jesus said he couldn't testify of himself. Thus we get Four Gospels.

So are you saying Matthew made an error when he put those verses in there? Or the other three Gospels for omitting this detail? I think it was only something that Matthew himself witnessed....?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

So are you saying Matthew made an error when he put those verses in there? Or the other three Gospels for omitting this detail? I think it was only something that Matthew himself witnessed....?

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

It wouldn't really be false of course, it would be unbelievable by those he sought to win over, people in general are always blinded by their own actions, so if Jesus testified of himself it would have been seen as such by the world in general. Antiochus claimed he was God as did Nero etc. etc. Others had to give their testimony of who Jesus was. ,Go look at history, take 10 men's journals of WW2 and they will all be different as per the details, of course they all know who won, who lost etc. etc. These Gospels are these men's observations and recollections as per things taught by Jesus in real time. 

Whereas Jeremiah/Ezekiel etc. etc. wrote thus saith the Lord. These four Saints were testifying of Jesus and Jesus said if I bear witness of myself it is not true...or will not be seen as truth. {We all know Jesus/God can't lie}. So it seems Jesus/God has Four Gospels of Jesus to gives man's perspective of who Jesus was, God in the Flesh as John stated. Of course the Holy Spirit TOLD THEM THIS......Remember Jesus ask Peter, who say ye that I am, and when Peter says the Son of God Jesus said the Farther in Heaven has revealed this unto you. But the Gospels were written by these men, its Mans testimony times 4. 

As per errors, there are many errors in the bible via bad translations. There are many things Jesus didn't teach Matthew. Jesus gave the Rapture understanding to John, not Matthew....thus Matthew puts the Rapture {Matt. 24:36-51} out of order, after the Second Coming. Of course there were no chapters and verses, so maybe Matt. 24:36-51 was a part of Matt. 25, who knows. 

I stated the same thing as you, it an UNKNOWN....then I showed how these Gospel are the witness of men....Not Jesus who stated if I testify of myself it is not true....Or not an acceptable truth is the way I take it. 

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

As per errors, there are many errors in the bible via bad translations. There are many things Jesus didn't teach Matthew. Jesus gave the Rapture understanding to John, not Matthew....thus Matthew puts the Rapture {Matt. 24:36-51} out of order, after the Second Coming. Of course there were no chapters and verses, so maybe Matt. 24:36-51 was a part of Matt. 25, who knows. 

No offense, but I think your going too far with this.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Peter 2:20-21)

I believe in the inerrancy of the of the Word of God. If I cannot fit something in the Word of God, the problem is not with the Word of God, but with my understanding of the Word of God. I then must re-evaluate my understanding. This is how I went from Pre-trib to pre-wrath regarding the rapture.

God Bless. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 8/9/2019 at 9:54 AM, dhchristian said:

The clay is representative of Israel. Iron mixed with Is Israel and the nations united (UN). Look up Noahide laws to see this unity. 

But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. (Isa 64:8)

Clay represents those who believe in One God as the creator. Iron represents those who trust in the strength of man as their God... a God of forces. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. (Daniel 11:38)

I don't believe the clay can be Israel because the qualifying aspect for the iterations on the statue (the empires) was that they would be world dominating empires. Israel has never been that. Also during the time of the prophecy Israel was not even a nation. When the last head (empire) is in control Israel will still not qualify as a world dominating empire which would disqualify Israel from being the clay. 

Daniel 2:39

But after your kingdom comes to an end, another kingdom, inferior to yours, will rise to take your place. After that kingdom has fallen, yet a third kingdom, represented by bronze, will rise to rule the world.

5 hours ago, Apostolic endtime said:

I don't believe the clay can be Israel because the qualifying aspect for the iterations on the statue (the empires) was that they would be world dominating empires. Israel has never been that. Also during the time of the prophecy Israel was not even a nation. When the last head (empire) is in control Israel will still not qualify as a world dominating empire which would disqualify Israel from being the clay. 

Daniel 2:39

But after your kingdom comes to an end, another kingdom, inferior to yours, will rise to take your place. After that kingdom has fallen, yet a third kingdom, represented by bronze, will rise to rule the world.

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Dan. 2:44

Israel believes they will rule the World, based on the prophets, and the gentiles will be their slaves and rebuild their nation. I Believe the false messiah will use this to build his empire. Even now, what we see as the globalist U.N. beast consists of mostly western nations, those who believe in creation by God intermingling with those who do not. Clay is not just Israel, but Christians (NAR/ Kingdom now) as well who are mixing with the iron of worldly religion, and atheism, as we speak. This is how I view this prophecy.

What do you think the iron mixed with clay is? I have heard many theories on this, from aliens to transhumanism, so I am curious what others think? How does this relate to the topic of this post? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

21 hours ago, dhchristian said:

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Dan. 2:44

Israel believes they will rule the World, based on the prophets, and the gentiles will be their slaves and rebuild their nation. I Believe the false messiah will use this to build his empire. Even now, what we see as the globalist U.N. beast consists of mostly western nations, those who believe in creation by God intermingling with those who do not. Clay is not just Israel, but Christians (NAR/ Kingdom now) as well who are mixing with the iron of worldly religion, and atheism, as we speak. This is how I view this prophecy.

What do you think the iron mixed with clay is? I have heard many theories on this, from aliens to transhumanism, so I am curious what others think? How does this relate to the topic of this post? 

The iron mixed with clay is the Holy Roman Empire, a combination of politics and religion. Which is exactly what the Antichrist and the false prophet will have. The Holy Roman Empire was reborn as the European Union. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The seven heads are seven related kings of the Roman Empire.

The iron mixed with clay is the nations making up the end times Roman Empire, the EU, are partly strong and partly weak.    The seed of men is just referring to certain national groups don't mix well.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/8/2019 at 4:59 PM, dhchristian said:

Hey William,

Did you pull up those verses from Matthew 27 I posted? This occurred the day of the crucifixion.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The verse immediately before this is very Telling...

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Who are these saints? Was the thief hanging along side him that repented one of these, or was his bodily resurrection to come at the end of the church age? A question worth asking, and I do not know if I have the answer?  

Those saints are the ones in Sheol that Jesus went to preach the gospel to. The word for arose, from the Greek root egeiro, is better translated 'awakened.' Note that they were awakened, not arisen: they did not arise/come out of the graves until AFTER Jesus himself was resurrected/arisen from the dead.

As far as whether the thief was among them, I doubt it. I suspect the only ones awakened were the righteous saints who had already died before Jesus preached the Gospel. The thief lived during the time when the Gospel was preached.