• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

As far as whether the thief was among them, I doubt it. I suspect the only ones awakened were the righteous saints who had already died before Jesus preached the Gospel. The thief lived during the time when the Gospel was preached.

It brings up an interesting question, They could be those who received the gospel of the Kingdom preached by John and Jesus, But was not in full effect when they died as the death of the testator had yet to occur. Does thief fall into this category, or the church age which gets resurrected upcoming? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, WilliamL said:

Those saints are the ones in Sheol that Jesus went to preach the gospel to. The word for arose, from the Greek root egeiro, is better translated 'awakened.' Note that they were awakened, not arisen: they did not arise/come out of the graves until AFTER Jesus himself was resurrected/arisen from the dead.

As far as whether the thief was among them, I doubt it. I suspect the only ones awakened were the righteous saints who had already died before Jesus preached the Gospel. The thief lived during the time when the Gospel was preached.

I disagree: I think it was the ELDERS of the Old Testament saints. The rapture or catching up of the rest of them will come at the 7th vial: the last 24 hours of the age.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:20 AM, douggg said:

The seven heads are seven related kings of the Roman Empire.

The iron mixed with clay is the nations making up the end times Roman Empire, the EU, are partly strong and partly weak.    The seed of men is just referring to certain national groups don't mix well.

I think just as iron and clay will not mix, the great influx of ISLAM into Europe WON'T MIX. They are determined to make Europe into all Islamic nations.