ejected

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

After close to 45 years of hopimg to have a 3 part harmony contemporary christian band, and God has said no, i am convinced of this.

Many  of our gifts wont be realized till He sets up His kingdom.

Many will disagree and thats ok. Just telling you what i have experienced. 

But what God has given me instead is well worth it. A clear ear to hear Him when He speaks. To lead others to the Lord with His anointing present. I am grateful. Its exciting.

I even wanted to be a part of a southern gospel quartet. Not gonna happen. Yea its been painful through the decades, I use to say years, but im ok. I get it. Im not the sharpest tool in the shed by far, but i see so many gospel super stars, not all, that have compromised to get up the ladder of success. Mixing with occult imagery, softening their view on homosexualiry, islam, popery, you name it!

And money and arrogance.

No i am not perfect. But i just see these things have taken hold in recent years.

So i think, where would i be if all the doors of opportunity were wide open. A life of compromise? But for the grace of God, there go I?

So if you feel somewhat rejected and your gifts have been back burnered, I say rejoice. God has you in a special protective place. It may be that realization of your talents and open doors may be put on hold till He comes back and sets the universe in order.

So much wacky stuff going on today. Do you really want to be a part of it anyhow? I dont. Not worth losing the closeness to the Lord I have. I'll gladly stay out of the limelight in order to have the lamblight! 

What say you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, ejected said:

I even wanted to be a part of a southern gospel quartet. Not gonna happen. Yea its been painful through the decades, I use to say years, but im ok. I get it. Im not the sharpest tool in the shed by far, but i see so many gospel super stars, not all, that have compromised to get up the ladder of success. Mixing with occult imagery, softening their view on homosexualiry, islam, popery, you name it!

So much wacky stuff going on today. Do you really want to be a part of it anyhow? I dont. Not worth losing the closeness to the Lord I have. I'll gladly stay out of the limelight in order to have the lamblight! 

What say you?

Sounds as if you've managed to avoid some unnecessary pain. Just saying. :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Sounds as if you've managed to avoid some unnecessary pain. Just saying. :rolleyes:

It wasn't :whistling: intentional believe me. I fought long and hard to fulfill some things. God had a better plan. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

images.jpg.3fc29b38f969fd06e46e16a35ed20615.jpg

• Loved it! 1