• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Betha said:

Certain Guidelines will keep us on the right Path and they only come from God....whose Commandments His Son followed ! WE ALSO have access to the Throne of God the Father personally so we are not deceived and led astray by false christs NOW besetting christianity  Eph 2v18; Mat 24 v,5. 

So, let us go to the Father for Guidance as did His Son ! who is our living walking Example !

Don't forget the "through him" part.   It emphasize that salvation is only through Jesus and no man can have access to the father unless he is born again.  Hence, when we pray, we ask it in Jesus name.  Any correction or thoughts on this anybody.

Ephesians 2 King James Version (KJV)

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.        

Ephesians 2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

18 For it is through Him that we both [whether far off or near] now have an introduction (access) by one [Holy] Spirit to the Father [so that we are able to approach Him].

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Betha said:

I have read your post endeavouring to correct....but your disagreement is really with God. True the Lord made 'every day' but only ONE Holy day....not sunday or any other day. When people have not learnt that lesson yet or found it worthy to obey WHY would God advance them further in the Truth ? 

Except that the apostles did not teach to keep the sabbath according to the letter of the law......nowhere did they teach this.....on the contrary they said not to let anyone judge/rule over us in that matter.   So how are we to keep the Sabbath holy now that we are serving and looking at the law in the new way of the spirit?  And what does it mean that Jesus is LORD of the Sabbath....might not be easy to understand, but we are in HIM now.  HE is our sabbath rest....according to the new way of the spirit.  We still want to keep clinging to our own righteousness by keeping the letter of the law, but Jesus is supposed to be our righteousness now.

So, while anyone is free as an individual to keep the sabbath according to the letter of the law if that is what they still want to do according to their own conscience, no-one is to impose it on other believers....and we are not to allow them to do so either.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

2 John 1:1-13

2 John English Standard Version (ESV) Greeting. 1 The elder to the elect lady and her children, whom I love in truth, and not only I, but also all who know the truth, 2 because of the truth that abides in us and will be with us forever: 3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father's Son, in truth and love.

Salutation 1-3,Walk In Truth 4 , Walk In Love 5-6, Abide Not with False Teachers: 7-13, Doctrine Of False Teachers 7-9, Avoid False Teachers 10-11, Benediction 12-13

2 John 1 - NKJV Bible - Bible Study Tools

And WHO is the truth that we are to abide in?  Christ Jesus our Lord.  Abide in Him for He is the vine and we are the branches......abide in His Spirit which dwells in us.   Walk in His Spirit.  He is the Way and the Truth and the Life.  Serve in the new way of HIS Spirit.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,362
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

8 hours ago, Betha said:

The problem is that people do not know the difference between TRUE and FALSE teachers ! they trust ANYONE who calls themselves by the name of JESUS.  

They seem to forget the words of the TRUE JESUS who 'warned of many false ones coming in HIS NAME' and thereby deceive many !!! Mat 24.

And truly 'Christians' have been deeply 'sucked into error' by these men whose aim is to 'deceive. ...and destroy the people of God (in a very nice and pretentious way, of course)

The deceivers, if not repented of, they will get their reward.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I'm gonna Play dumb (not hard for me - type cast you might say)

So here goes.

If we are to keep the Commandments, which ones are we supposed to keep? 

Which ones are we to ignore?

And I believe Saul (St. Paul) was exhorting people to not get fixated on the various food laws and ordinary sabbaths including those of the pagan customs that were prevalent in those times.

Since Saul also said he wanted to be with his friends on Passover, but then he had to settle for Pentecost it seems as if he was still keeping major feast days.

Not to observe the Sabbath would have been most unusual for Jews at that time. They taught in the Synagogue on Sabbath; taught from the Tanach (no new testament then) and generally carried on the Israeli Law traditions.

That is until it became UNLAWFUL to do so and persecution was rife. Then the forerunners of the RCC and other pagan observances had them change the Sabbath to SUN-day with its pagan attributes. This has taken root.

All of this is in the historical records for everyone to see.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Betha said:

Let me first of all say that 'nobody is judging or condemning....we are discussing ! HOW can people be persuaded to accept TRUTH if we are not speaking GOD's Words to them ? THIS IS a time of CORRECTION before Christ returns. When He comes it is Judgement time and late in the day for correction, for He is coming as a LION with a 2 edged sword to fight all opponents Rev 19. People need to repent and change NOW while there is time.. This is not a time to condemn but to CORRECT. How can they enter into the Lord's Rest when they reject HIS DAY OF REST ? 

I want you to reread your last question .    How can they enter into the Lords rest when they reject HIS day of rest .

IT should read , HOW can they enter into the rest in CHRIST ,  if they reject HIM .     JESUS is our rest .   Not from good works , but from evil

FOR the evil are as the troubled sea that rest not .   

I got a trivia question for you .     There is this man I know ,      and he was married before .      He has come to Christ now .     Can he remarry or should he stay single .

Remember God gives grace .       But what is grace .    

And another question .    I know a man that had his vehicle crushed in , the door wont even open .     The insurance company of the driver who hit the mans vehicle

said , due to the vehicle age that he wont be able to recover the necessary money to fix the door .    His only option is to sue the ones who hit him .

What do you believe he should do .

Now ,   I beg and plead you answer both questions .  

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

I'm gonna Play dumb (not hard for me - type cast you might say)

So here goes.

If we are to keep the Commandments, which ones are we supposed to keep? 

Which ones are we to ignore?

And I believe Saul (St. Paul) was exhorting people to not get fixated on the various food laws and ordinary sabbaths including those of the pagan customs that were prevalent in those times.

Since Saul also said he wanted to be with his friends on Passover, but then he had to settle for Pentecost it seems as if he was still keeping major feast days.

Not to observe the Sabbath would have been most unusual for Jews at that time. They taught in the Synagogue on Sabbath; taught from the Tanach (no new testament then) and generally carried on the Israeli Law traditions.

That is until it became UNLAWFUL to do so and persecution was rife. Then the forerunners of the RCC and other pagan observances had them change the Sabbath to SUN-day with its pagan attributes. This has taken root.

All of this is in the historical records for everyone to see.

Justin ,   I got a question for you .     There is this man ,  and his vehicle got smashed in , the door wont open at all .    Now the insurance company of the one who hit the man

said ,  that due to the vehicles age  He wont get the necessary money to fix the door .    His option is to sue the ones  who hit him .    What should he do .

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

DO NOT READ THIS...:th_frusty:

Ahh. Something Frienduff said sparked my mind to think on.

If God is going to write His Law on our hearts and souls, then the question is, did He Abolish it as He did this.

(Now that sounds really dumb!)

This might catch you out. Salvation came from Yeshua so that our path to the Holy of Holies is now open to us. No more animals and blood stuff required. God did it all. No more rituals and slaughter needed. Did this surprise the Lord High God? NO. He designed it this way all along. It is ALL His doing.

However, this really is a big question for us. While God did away with the necessity for constant cleansing and all those repetitive things that the Israelis had to do, did He violate His own Law?? Yeshua said NO. It is still here with us and it will be written on the tablets of our very hearts.

OOPS. So which of His Laws did He delete?? Seem when I hear some speak, they talk of doing away with the Law. But God does NOT say that. He just transfers it to our hearts in a spiritual way. Thus the Law is still valid says God.

So now it is OUR CHOICE if we want to 'modify' or delete parts of this Law.

I really do NOT want to go there!!!

No man does .    You know what bothers me more than most things .     When folks go after folks for meats drinks and days ,  BUT THEN say GOD gives grace

to REMARRY .      Don't that just aggravate a person .   Because meats , drinks and days , ARE NOT SIN ,  BUT ADULTERY IS .      I am so wore out with watching this .

SO wore out .     from one group to another , ALL that I have tested that are hung big on meats drinks and days , Have always willfully justified a sin , yet go after folks

for meats drinks and days .     If I bring the list of all those sayings of JESUS ,    and one of them gets contradicted ,    there will be problems .  Because I am so exhausted

with this meat drink and day AND at the same time justifying why we can twist one HIS SAYINGS .  I have never , not once ever , met a person who is hung on this

who does not also TWIST some of JESUS sayings .      YOU READY .    cause its a LONG LIST MAN .      HONOR and esteem whatever day you like

and some will honor and esteem ALL days alike .     

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen brother....I would just mention also that thankfully we are no longer under the curse of the law which is death, since, if we sin we now have an Advocate with the Father.  

1Jo 2:1-3

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.  (this just means for the nations and Israel only)

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

Gal 3:10-13

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree

And the formula for that is ,    confess and repent .    You right sister ,  if the blood of bulls and goats could cover sin then we know the blood of Christ can .

But if we sin willfully , if we return to the pit and are overcome ,  the latter end will be worse .   So the formula is , if one does err

Confess and forsake , confess and repent and if we walk after the SPIRIT we will NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh .

THE KEY IS FOLLOW THE SPIRIT ,  it will always unction us when the evil in our flesh arises .     I KNOW , IT DOES FOR ME .

IT is then our duty to submit that thought under the POWER of CHRIST and pray against it and do not act it out .  

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Betha said:

I was not talking about keeping the Commandments (Sabbath) according to the 'letter as in the OT, that is not what Yashua or His Apostles taught, but in NT of Love and Spirit where People are offered correction and enlightenment instead of 'stoning to death. So it is not the Law that was abolished but the old way of doing things Heb 7v12.  Christians in their mistaken understanding are desperate to ABOLISH the law including God's HOLY Sabbath which is spiritual and eternal love. If Yashua was your sabbath-rest you would have no problem of keeping it holy as HE did. 

Betha you might run out of steam on this one .     Remember where paul says he eats all things and is convinced that nothing is unclean of itself .   For the weaker not to judge the other

and the other not to put a stumbling block before the weak .     Same words are used in colossians , LET NO man JUDGE YOU in repsect of a day etc .     

Exactly , let each be fully persuaded in their own mind .    I am waiting for your answers on my questions .    You are loved betha ,  but we gotta double down

a dead end false unity is growing and we need to expose IT and have no part of it .     We cant do that if we Striving over things we ought not be judging one another over .