• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Whirlpool galaxy

wirlpool_galaxy_photo_by_NASA_free_2008.jpg.3ce2b6d64752dae50ba5c3e10af020aa.jpg

433644698_whilpoolmanonthecrossphotobyNASAfree2006.jpg.4f3329147a6a8e3de11d2715d7982d13.jpg

Whirlpool galaxy distance from earth=23,160,000 light years. At its nucleus this is what they have discovered-A Man on the cross. The plan for our redemption was in the heart of God from eternity past.

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.96
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Whirlpool galaxy distance from earth=23,160,000 light years. At its nucleus this is what they have discovered-A Man on the cross. The plan for our redemption was in the heart of God from eternity past.

This is pretty interesting. I was curious if you had a link on this, or whether it might be from Hubble or not. Just wondering. God bless. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

12 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

This is pretty interesting. I was curious if you had a link on this, or whether it might be from Hubble or not. Just wondering. God bless. 

At church my pastor showed us those jpg images and I found them on Wikipedia  free. I have also heard another pastor from Passion church that showed the same jpg images to their congregation.

here is the link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whirlpool_Galaxy#/media/File:Messier51_sRGB.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

All rationally explained. From https://hubblesite.org/image/68

This image of the core of the nearby spiral galaxy M51, taken with the Wide Field Planetary camera (in PC mode) on NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, shows a striking , dark "X" silhouetted across the galaxy's nucleus. The "X" is due to absorption by dust and marks the exact position of a black hole which may have a mass equivalent to one-million stars like the sun. The darkest bar may be an edge-on dust ring which is 100 light-years in diameter. The edge-on torus not only hides the black hole and accretion disk from being viewed directly from earth, but also determines the axis of a jet of high-speed plasma and confines radiation from the accretion disk to a pair of oppositely directed cones of light, which ionize gas caught in their beam. The second bar of the "X" could be a second disk seen edge on, or possibly rotating gas and dust in MS1 intersecting with the jets and ionization cones.