• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/29/2019 at 4:38 AM, Diaste said:

I grant you it's possible it plays out how you present it. It's a bit broad for me as I think the inception is a narrow focus such as we see here.

The one problem not solved is the country for the Palestinians. There is no peace for Israel and the Palestinian people are suffering terribly in the West Bank and Gaza. No one has solved this though every European and world body has made many promises, none of which came to fruition.

How does Satan work ? How does Alinsky describe his 12 rules for radicals based off of the mob and he said Satan ? He creates a problem then offers a solution with a "GRAND DESIGN" of course.  So what do we think Palestine is ?  Its the problem, but it a problem for the Mediterranean Sea Region. There is going to be a war that breaks out over that, then this European Beast is going step in with "THE SOLUTION" if you catch my drift !! The European Neighborhood Policy is the carrot and stick approach. We see it in the United States, the Federal Gov. offers "FREE MONEY" then in 10 years they have conditioned the States to "NEED" that Money so when they place conditions on that money, like you have to accept gay marriage, or babies adopted by perverts etc. etc. or we are going to take that money back from you. That is what the 15 billion from the E.U. is meant to do to these nations, along with a promise of one day joining the European Union.....Israel are already in the European Qualifying in Soccer. Then after a war of some type this man steps in and shames both sides, DEMANDS CONCESSIONS, says he will be the mediator and demands both sides allow him to be " THEIR PROTECTOR". And we must remember. hes crafty, hes sneaky, hes the best liar ever !!

The EU Neighborhood Plan is far too broad in my opinion and really does nothing for the other countries involved except to force certain reforms if the neighbors want to be a part of the EU. It's a political agenda designed to increase the power and influence of the EU and demands political and financial reforms which many countries resist. North African countries and Middle Eastern countries have opted out as most preliminary periods have ended the last decade, with only middle European countries opting into the EU.

Its not to broad at all brother, who ever becomes the Beast has to Conquer the WHOLE REGION, no Beast has ever not Conquered the Mediterranean Sea Region.....that is why all the Beasts come out of the Sea. The reason this Little Horn is shown to come out of the Fourth Beasts Head is because he will have the EXACT LIKENESS of the footprint/landmass when he conquers these nations. I have looked at the Old Roman Empire and the Map of the E.U. and their E.U. Neighborhood Policy targets combined, and the footprint/landmass is exactly the same. 

You may say this is the whole idea, to rule the world politically with the 'antichrist' being the president of the EU. Maybe. But the 'antichrist' is going to have to 'strengthen with great strength' an existing covenant. This proposal by the Trump administration could turn out to be that agreement. The details are lacking as the plan has not been released. More negotiations or finalization of terms are being discussed.

As long as the covenant is 'strengthened with great strength' with 'many' it's the one we are looking for. 'Many' could be the Europeans but it just as well could be the Gulf states. The one that makes sense to me as the prophecy is Israel-centric and any agreement such as the one we are discussing would necessarily involve Israel and regional partners.

Besides, the scriptures tell us where he has to come from. Hes born in Greece, as an Assyrian...{Turk} who comes to power in the E.U. {Fourth Beast}.

Edited by Revelation Man

5 hours ago, dhchristian said:

RM,

When You say things like this, you close the door to revelation. God can use whoever he pleases, and we need to remain diligent and watch. Human nature wants to put God and his revelation into a box that we can understand, but His plans are beyond our full comprehension. He is so much bigger than us.

Or the revelation has already been given !! Daniel 7 says he arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head. Daniel 8 tells us he's born in Greece. Isaiah 10 tells us he is an Assyrian {Turkish Descent}. Whilst Daniel 11 gives us the play by play of all the Grecian Kings FOR A REASON......Then gives us the EXACT LIKENESS of the coming Anti-Christ AND his False Prophet in Antiochus and Jason {real name Yeshua} the High Priest he appointed. No one gets why Daniel 11 is so detailed, but its the continuum of the Anti-Christs ascension to power !! Hes born in Greece as an Assyrian Turk !! The bible says so. 

He can't be an American President. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

He can't be an American President. 

I Was Not saying he is an American president, I was referring to the "has to be " from the EU. If the man of sin has yet to be revealed, let's keep our minds open to the fact that it can be someone we are not expecting. I Mean is this not what the little horn starts out as, a little horn, seeming not to be big threat, and the usurps Power from three others. There are all kinds of possibilities here not Just the head of the EU.   

5 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Was Not saying he is an American president, I was referring to the "has to be " from the EU. If the man of sin has yet to be revealed, let's keep our minds open to the fact that it can be someone we are not expecting. I Mean is this not what the little horn starts out as, a little horn, seeming not to be big threat, and the usurps Power from three others. There are all kinds of possibilities here not Just the head of the EU.   

I will not be here {nor will the Church} when he is REVEALED or uncovered for who he is, so I am just putting the prophetic uttering's of the Prophets together for others to understand/see what I understand/see. A lot of things had not happened when Christians said, "Thus says the Lord" you can bank on it, like Israel being REBORN in 1948, we knew not the date, but they knew it was going to have to come to pass because of Ezekiel 37. Maybe some 1800's Preachers preached it, some might have been laughed at, but they knew their God would bring His word to pass. Likewise, we can know where he comes from, without knowing who he is. 

As per the Little Horn....it means hes a MAN BEAST....Not like the other 6 Beast Kingdoms. He never passes his Kingdom on to another. The 10 Kings give their powers and it seems 3 of the 10 might try to renege, but it's too late. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

30 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

A lot of things had not happened when Christians said, "Thus says the Lord" you can bank on it, like Israel being REBORN in 1948, we knew not the date, be they knew it was going to have to come to pass because of Ezekiel 37. Maybe some 1800's Preachers preached it, some might have been laughed at, but they knew their God would bring His word to pass. Likewise, we can know where he comes from, without knowing who he is.

All I Know is he is not from Rome... I have literally heard all kinds of theories on who he is, and yes someone is bound to get it right, But that is happenstance. They all have lists of evidence many pages long that say this person is the antichrist, Some of it quite convincing, But they cannot all be right, now can they? The Peace Plan is coming, whether it is done by leaders in this country or another country will be worth watching for. That is when we will Know.

You mentioned 1948, The ones who saw that coming were known as dispensationalist. I Believe we have that in common at least. Dispensationalism is the counter to Replacement theology, which for the most part was incapable of seeing the redemption of Israel. The Problem with dispensationalism is when it gets extreme, Known as "hyper-dispensationalism", Which is no better than replacement theology. You and I differ in our understanding of when the dispensation of Grace ends, I say it ends in the midst of the final week for Israel, and you say at the beginning. At least you will know if you are wrong before I do... And I will be overjoyed if You are right!  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

All I Know is he is not from Rome... I have literally heard all kinds of theories on who he is, and yes someone is bound to get it right, But that is happenstance. They all have lists of evidence many pages long that say this person is the antichrist, Some of it quite convincing, But they cannot all be right, now can they?

I don't follow "THEM" I follow God. The Holy Spirit told me why there are so many understandings of Babylon, the Harlot etc. etc. etc. Its because we follow the traditions of men.....we can't hear the truth because we "ALREADY KNOW" the truth. So I put away all of my learning about 5 years ago and just reread the Prophetic books and asked God to show me His truths like He did with the Gospels....not deferring to "MEN". 

I could care less what joe or jim bob thinks, if its of God I can now dissect it within 5 minutes because God has taught me what the prophetic books mean. Its like a  jigsaw puzzle, once you get half way it starts becoming a breeze to finish. Nothing makes sense unless its truth UNLESS one doesn't UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH. In other words, if you have never learned what E=mc2 means then you could hear 1000 things, but once you understand what it means, ONLY ONE Solution fits !! 

I don't care WHO HE IS per se....just where he comes from in general.

7 hours ago, dhchristian said:

You mentioned 1948, The ones who saw that coming were known as dispensationalist. I Believe we have that in common at least. Dispensationalism is the counter to Replacement theology, which for the most part was incapable of seeing the redemption of Israel. The Problem with dispensationalism is when it gets extreme, Known as "hyper-dispensationalism", Which is no better than replacement theology. You and I differ in our understanding of when the dispensation of Grace ends, I say it ends in the midst of the final week for Israel, and you say at the beginning. At least you will know if you are wrong before I do... And I will be overjoyed if You are right!  

All these tags I don't partake in at all....but as per Israel's forgiveness, I don't say it happens at the beginning of the week, they have 3.5 years of quasi peace, {well almost 3.5 years}. And then 75 Days before the Beast comes to power {1335} the Two-witnesses show up to turn Israel back unto God. Then 45 days later, 30 days before the 1260 event {where the Beast Conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region} the AoD happens at the 1290 Event where the False Prophet places the Image of the E.U. President in the Temple of God and forbids Jesus being Worshipped. 

So I say Israel is called to Repent at the 1335.....1335 days before the Second Coming, which is basically in the Middle of the week also. 

Being right makes no difference to me per se.....I just love leading people unto God's TRUTHS Brother.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

How does Satan work ? How does Alinsky describe his 12 rules for radicals based of the mob and he said Satan ? He creates a problem thn offers a solution with a "GRAND DESIGN" of course.  So what doe we think Palestine is ?  Its the problem, but it a problem fub the Mediterranean Sea Region. There is going to be a war that breaks out over that, the this European Beast is going step in with "THE SOLUTION" if you catch my drift !! The European Neighborhood Policy is the carrot and stick approach. We see it in the United States, the Federal Gov. oers "FREE MONEY" then in 10 years they have conditioned the States to "NEED" that Money so when they place conditions on that money, like you have to accept gay marriage, or babies adopted by perverts etc. etc. or we are going to take that money back from you. That is what the 15 billion from the E.U. is meant to do to these nations, along with a promise of one day joining the European Union.....Israel are already in the European Qualifying or Soccer. Thn after a war of some type this man steps in and shames both sides, DEMANDS CONCESSIONS, says he will be the mediator and demands both sides allow him to be " THEIR PROTECTOR". And we must remember. hes crafty, hes sneaky, hes the best liar ever !!

It's possible I suppose. I mean, we don't know how it will play out as prophecy is elusive in the details and only clear in a general sense e.g., the 2nd coming, the beast, Armageddon, etc. We see the details but the precise fulfillment will probably escape us until the fulfillment.

I for one cannot see the focus anywhere but the Mideast. Eschatology lives under the umbrella of God's plan and a great deal of that is focused on His people and the forever possession of the Holy Land. As far as I'm concerned Europe may only be part of the northern tribes that come against Israel in the Gog/Armageddon war and have no other influence or part to play.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

On 7/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, ayin jade said:

Peace plans have been presented regarding this situation ever since I can remember... and thats many administrations ago. 

Now if they accept the peace plan, thats different. 

Btw, its unlikely this plan will be accepted, from what I read. 

It seems to me the "Palestinians" in charge have no true interest in a peace plan. What they want is for Israel to not exist. Proposed peace plans always involve Israel surrendering land. Not only is Israel tiny to begin with, but giving up certain pieces of land would expose Israel to attacks from her enemies. They (Arabs) have been screaming about the land they lost since 1967 in the Six Days War. They lost the land because they attacked Israel without warning. Against crazy odds, Israel defeated the group of countries that tried to destroy her...because "the battle belongs to the LORD."

Some other exciting (and scary) things happening are:

- Iran and Russia building a cozy relationship

- Putin in essence trying to reunite the USSR

- Israel thriving economically (Ezekiel 36)

- The amazing reconstruction of Baghdad in the works (Babylon?)

21 hours ago, D-Dawn said:

t seems to me the "Palestinians" in charge have no true interest in a peace plan. What they want is for Israel to not exist. Proposed peace plans always involve Israel surrendering land. Not only is Israel tiny to begin with, but giving up certain pieces of land would expose Israel to attacks from her enemies. They (Arabs) have been screaming about the land they lost since 1967 in the Six Days War. They lost the land because they attacked Israel without warning. Against crazy odds, Israel defeated the group of countries that tried to destroy her...because "the battle belongs to the LORD."

Israel has proposed giving up land several times either by control or annexation and it's rejected by Arabs every time. Israel gave up the Sinai and achieved peace with Egypt. But you are correct, the other side is not interested in land, unless it's all of Israel. 

I don't believe this deal will have much to do with land but I could be wrong. 

On 7/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, ayin jade said:

Peace plans have been presented regarding this situation ever since I can remember... and thats many administrations ago. 

Now if they accept the peace plan, thats different. 

Btw, its unlikely this plan will be accepted, from what I read. 

That's true. From the beginning there have been attempts at peace. It will come about in the proper time and it cannot be hurried or delayed.

I don't think I suggested this would be accepted, just that it's a possibility. It's exciting as a possibility as this global condition nears a breaking point and cannot continue forever.