• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

Hi guys,

This is a good discussion. I have been following these things also. I know I may have been said before, but now I am prediction that this proposed peace plan will fail. The Palestinians will reject it and probably blame Kushner/Greenblat for favoring the Israelis. Instead, look for WAR-likely after winter- that will escalate to enormous proportions. I hope I am wrong, it could begin sooner but I don't believe there will be a "deal".

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 7/28/2019 at 12:37 PM, Diaste said:

It's been my position that a covenant must exist for a covenant to be confirmed to satisfy the conditions of Daniel 9:27

Our President has tasked Jason Greenblatt to deliver just such a plan.

"He addressed the United Nations Security Council on reaching a comprehensive peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians..."

"Peace will require honesty, and a willingness to consider new ideas as well as courage and hard compromises. This is a time for us to speak to each other candidly, not in stale slogans and talking points." - Article

We have been hearing this for some time and now it seems efforts to secure the plan have not waned.

"Greenblatt is heading back to the Middle East next week for follow up meetings on the plan. He will be accompanied by the president’s senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner and other officials. They will visit Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the U.A.E." - Article

"And he will confirm the covenant with many." - Dan 9:27 

It's an interesting itinerary. I'm not saying this is the covenant that begins the end, it's a fine candidate for the existing covenant that will be strengthened, the one in place for the beast when he rises.

Is this near prophecy to be fulfilled? A frightening prospect? A joyous occasion? A call to readiness? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree that this covenant with hell is on the way/personally I think Israel will be forced into this not knowing its full Islamic connections/countries!

I am of the opinion as another author suggested,that Syria will get fed up with Israeli airstrikes,and at a time of disarray,election day the 17th,Roshahana,or if no party is chosen to lead the country,,especially a leftist/liberal party comes and leads in Israel,all hell indeed will start to break loose.Pray believers will see this for what it really is,and start getting serious about preparations ahead and winning as many as possible.Zechariah13-14/the Day of the Lord with signs in the heavens happens back to back with our rapture at Rev 6:17!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:07 AM, Diaste said:

It's been my position that a covenant must exist for a covenant to be confirmed to satisfy the conditions of Daniel 9:27

Our President has tasked Jason Greenblatt to deliver just such a plan.

"He addressed the United Nations Security Council on reaching a comprehensive peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians..."

"Peace will require honesty, and a willingness to consider new ideas as well as courage and hard compromises. This is a time for us to speak to each other candidly, not in stale slogans and talking points." - Article

We have been hearing this for some time and now it seems efforts to secure the plan have not waned.

"Greenblatt is heading back to the Middle East next week for follow up meetings on the plan. He will be accompanied by the president’s senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner and other officials. They will visit Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the U.A.E." - Article

"And he will confirm the covenant with many." - Dan 9:27 

It's an interesting itinerary. I'm not saying this is the covenant that begins the end, it's a fine candidate for the existing covenant that will be strengthened, the one in place for the beast when he rises.

Is this near prophecy to be fulfilled? A frightening prospect? A joyous occasion? A call to readiness? 

Hi Diaste,

I see there are a whole lot of combatants that need dealing with.

1. God will deal with the Russian Federation, plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya.  (Ez. 38 & 39) This will create a large power vacuum in the Middle East.

2. It is then that the Peace negotiator arises and deceives the world by presenting His peace plan. He is the Assyrian from Iraq, and brings together - Syria, Iraq & Jordan as his power base. (Dan. 7: 8)

3. From that national leadership he goes on to become a international leader ruling over the 10 kings of Islam. ( 3 + 7 = 10)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/31/2019 at 2:04 PM, Tampered With said:

There will be no lasting peace between Israel and the Muslim nations in the Middle East because Islam teaches there can be no such thing with Israel and the Jews. It is one of the fundamental pillars of Islam. Only upon the Second Coming of Yeshua (Jesus) will there be peace because the Price of Peace will rule over the world.

Correct. "Peace Plan" is probably a misnomer as it's not suggested in scripture. I think it's laid out here:

"Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers who rule this people in Jerusalem. You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death, with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place.” - Isaiah 28

It's not for peace as much as protection from what the Jews know is coming.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

I see there are a whole lot of combatants that need dealing with.

1. God will deal with the Russian Federation, plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya.  (Ez. 38 & 39) This will create a large power vacuum in the Middle East.

2. It is then that the Peace negotiator arises and deceives the world by presenting His peace plan. He is the Assyrian from Iraq, and brings together - Syria, Iraq & Jordan as his power base. (Dan. 7: 8)

3. From that national leadership he goes on to become a international leader ruling over the 10 kings of Islam. ( 3 + 7 = 10)

Marilyn.

Interesting points. I agree with the Islam thing, scripture points us in that direction.

Why is it that Ezekiel 38-39 isn't what is called Armageddon in your opinion?

I believe I'm convinced that it is, but not yet dogmatic, for a few reasons:

Ezekiel 38

In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

Rev 6

...every mountain and island was moved from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Ezekiel 38

And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Rev 6

Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. And huge hailstones, about a hundred pounds each, rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous.

Ezekiel 39

And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down [any] out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.

Among other things, it's hard to imagine this occurring before the end of the last week. When the beast takes over whoever is in Judea will flee and the rest will be forced to convert or die. Since the flight of Judea terminates in the wilderness, many think Petra in Jordan there may not be any in the cites of Israel to go out and gather the weapons of war.

If the beast is taking over at this time and he has his armies in place strengthening the covenant there seems to be a problem with burning the weapons for 7 years.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

Interesting points. I agree with the Islam thing, scripture points us in that direction.

Why is it that Ezekiel 38-39 isn't what is called Armageddon in your opinion?

I believe I'm convinced that it is, but not yet dogmatic, for a few reasons:

Ezekiel 38

In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

Rev 6

...every mountain and island was moved from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Ezekiel 38

And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Rev 6

Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. And huge hailstones, about a hundred pounds each, rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous.

Ezekiel 39

And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down [any] out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.

Among other things, it's hard to imagine this occurring before the end of the last week. When the beast takes over whoever is in Judea will flee and the rest will be forced to convert or die. Since the flight of Judea terminates in the wilderness, many think Petra in Jordan there may not be any in the cites of Israel to go out and gather the weapons of war.

If the beast is taking over at this time and he has his armies in place strengthening the covenant there seems to be a problem with burning the weapons for 7 years.

Hi Diaste,

I can see the similarity, however God does say it is in the land of Israel, but the effects would be felt across the globe. The hail etc will come down upon the Russian Federation and the others with them, who turn on each other with their swords. This happens on the mountains of Israel and not in the valley outside Jerusalem at the end of the trib.

Now remember not all Israelis run to hide after they see the A/D, for two-thirds are killed as the world`s armies come from Armageddon down through Israel to Jerusalem.  (Zech. 13: 8) So those people would still be burning the armaments from the Russian war.

Marilyn.