Smokeater

Short and to the point

Praise God for your testimony.  :amen:

• Praise God! 1

On 7/28/2019 at 8:21 PM, Smokeater said:

Life is hard but God is good. His goodness never runs dry. Streams of living water flowing from Him, through us, and back to Himself. That is true life. 

You have obviously been through great hardship.  What a great testimony of God's faithfulness and love that has been given to you!

Thank you for sharing.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, Smokeater said:

So I had a terrible upbringing, was full of anger, and hated God. I eventually felt compassion for others, though I know not why, and I set aside my life to serve others. I eventually met a wonderful woman and married and had a daughter.  Years later I ended up with PTSD. I started drinking, stopped taking care of myself, and I lost my job. My wife left me and later divorced me. In my pain I turned to the Lord and died to myself. Work reinstated me after 3 years of sobriety. I've now been sober for 8 years. My daughter is 15 years old, and I see her at church every Sunday. My wife will not take be back because I'm a Christian. But I have peace none the less and live to serve God with every fiber of my being. That's me in a nutshell. I won't say that's God in a nutshell. Why do people try to confine Him? If the entirety of God could be contained, would not that containment invert into an infinite number of black holes? Sorry. Off track. Take my word for it if you don't already know: 

Life is hard but God is good. His goodness never runs dry. Streams of living water flowing from Him, through us, and back to Himself. That is true life. 

You have made a wonderful choice and you will have a wonderful eternity. :)

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

I love your wonderful testimony. God bless you. 

Our faith in Jesus sees us survive and thrive through every storm. 

I love your testimony!

Praying that God will continue to bless you.