• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

I figure that if we follow the two great commandments - that we love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves -that we'll be okay.

That might be worth something if anybody could do it.....Only Jesus could.....you would be wise to latch on to His “ loop hole”.....Faith in the Gospel Of Grace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

"i find some peoples view of the faith too simplistic, what i mean is some say that only christians go to heaven while everyone goes to hell, i do not think that just because people do not believe automatically go to hell, though they will be judged and without an advocate like we have and their only defense is ignorance. "

In Romans Paul says that God has written his laws in our hearts. So we are without any excuse. 

what is the main issue here. will God judge a man because he has committed a little sin ?  God is judging us because of our rebellion . We have all turn away from him and want to live our lives independent of him. we want to do our own thing. All the sins that we do whether its little or big is as a result of our rebellion against God.

This is the reason why you wont go to heaven: its because of your rebellion. You want to live your life independent of God. The other option is : repent and give your life to Jesus to live for him and him alone and you will be saved.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, pinacled said:

I am in no mood for humor with this topic..

Do you understand?

okie :rolleyes: dokie 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

please note that some of the Angel stuff in this post was merely my opinion, having said that,I think it’s interesting and makes sense.....

You are close to the Mark bro. The angel 'stuff' is debatable since in Revelation it is not really implied that the angels were the meaning of that passage. Just human doctrine. But it is fairly well understood by scholars of ancient texts and both Hebrew translations/transliterations of the Tanach, that the major prideful angels did not LIKE God's human creation and refused to serve them. Thus the Gen 6 stuff and the idea that they could make their own off-springs to oppose the Lord and His Messiah line. It is very interesting and requires reading of 'verboten texts' to try and figure out.

Why were the doctrines so heavily biased against Enoch and the other writings? Because of the principalities and powers and wickedness in high places pulling their strings. Keep the sheep in the dark.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, Who me said:

Something that is impossible for the committed, devout Christrian, so it is tripply imposible for those who hate Jesus.

No, I don't believe it's impossible. The Lord commanded us to do it, so let's do it. I don't believe Jews hate Jesus, even if they don't believe he was the Son of God.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

That might be worth something if anybody could do it.....Only Jesus could.....you would be wise to latch on to His “ loop hole”.....Faith in the Gospel Of Grace

Jesus told us we have to be perfect (Matt 5:48). That doesn't mean we have to have lived a perfect life. It means we need to repent our sin.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Simple to accept Yeshua, living for Him not so easy. He warned us it would not be easy, but comforted us with over coming the world and told us we could do the same.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

17 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

No, I don't believe it's impossible. The Lord commanded us to do it, so let's do it. I don't believe Jews hate Jesus, even if they don't believe he was the Son of God.

To love God/Jesus with every ounce of our intellect, spiritual ability and all our lives to parapharaes what Jesus said the highest commandment is.

Can you really do that and drive a car, do your work etc?

In this life one either love Jesus, in which case one is a Christian, or one has rejected him and all he represents. That is hatred. It is not possible to love the devil and to also love Jesus.

As he said no one can serve two master.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

No where in the Bible does it say that serving God is going to be an easy or simplistic process; in fact, the opposite is true.  Christians in Thessalonica had to put up a hard struggle for the faith. Yet, in spite of opposition, hardship, and a pagan and immoral environment (just like we see today), they were commended by Paul for their ‘faithful work, loving labor, and endurance,’ as well as their contribution to the spreading of the good news far and wide.—1 Thessalonians 1:3, 8.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Matt 11:30

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
KJV

• Praise God! 1