angels4u

You need 5 items from the grocery store ....

Wait till January when I will have my youngest grandchild with me from 7am till 6pm 5 days a week  I will NEED this chair :24:

1 minute ago, ladypeartree said:

LOL I have not yet run out of reactions and it is only recently I have heard of others doing so  No idea how many is too many or even why  so I will continue till I get to the bottom of my bag and maybe you could have some of mine … now if only I was clever on the computer I could pass you some of my secret stash :cool:

I think I used about 30 within the first 2 minutes today. I went a little overboard in the prayer forum. 

• Loved it! 1

so when does your time out end as well all have different times so what is the start /end of a day ?  These questions correctly answered could bring us closer to " the meaning of life and the universe "   

some healthy breakfasts for those about to start their day as I will have to go and  collect a grandchild soon  Enjoy and may God bless you all today :th_praying:

2 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

I had a child from Australia in a class of mine once and she gave me the  Australian version for Christmas … a kookaburra in a gum tree  :24:

Just found a version for Eli

I remember that song! I sang it at an school concert in a young grade of elementary school.  :D

As a young child my son hated it as he felt everyone was looking at him ( they probably were ) but as he got older and more confident he would stand up and take a bow:rolleyes: