• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, JTC said:

Maybe I did waste $20 and I can't afford to waste even $5. I no longer think the Lord wanted me to do this because with my phone breaking the $20 would have been better buying another phone. I wanted to see their reaction. I'd say they acted as fools and worse, whatever that is.

JTC,

Your discouragement is exactly what our enemy what like you to feel. He wants to put a halt to your efforts.

We are to be imitators of Christ. Jesus tells us to expect to be slandered, insulted and persecuted for His sake. You are trying to share the gospel message with those who are hostile to the message. Be an example to your cousin. Do not let any harsh words come from you in written or verbal form. Christ tells us in His word to bear our injuries with love, joy patience and gentleness. Continue to pray to the Lord for the forgiveness of your cousin and her husband. Don't let anger direct your steps. You have God living inside you and you are on the winning team. In prayer led Him guide you.

• 1 Corinthians 1:18, “For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
  • 2 Corinthians 5:14, “For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died;”
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 hours ago, lovethelord said:

Be an example to your cousin. Do not let any harsh words come from you in written or verbal form. Christ tells us in His word to bear our injuries with love, joy patience and gentleness. Continue to pray to the Lord for the forgiveness of your cousin and her husband. Don't let anger direct your steps. You have God living inside you and you are on the winning team. In prayer led Him guide you.

Thank you for responding LtL, I know this but I like hearing another person say it. It proves to me there's nothing wrong with my thought process. I guess I don't have to try to protect these people anymore by being vague. Being vague makes it hard for everyone reading this to follow it. My cousin is Maria and her brother was Lou. Me & Lou were the same age and spent our first 6 yrs growing up together in one 3 family house in Brooklyn. We didn't look alike but we were as twins. We usually knew each others thoughts. At 6 we all left Brooklyn but we then lived in 1 family homes on L.I. This was rough because even though you could walk from 1 house to the other, me & Lou weren't allowed to do so until we were 9. But we were in the same school until 4th grade. Me & Lou were a force of nature together. We stayed close all our lives. But in 1989 Lou met the guru and slowly became New Age. However I was born again 1979 or 1980. I know much more about the New Age than any Christian wants to know. Lou would tell me everything. A strange thing that I read in a book by an ex New Ager in 1992 is sadly true. When a person with a Christian or Catholic background turns New Age they have a mental breakdown, they lose their mind. Even if they escape the New Age they are never normal again. Lou lost his mind and after yesterday, it's clear that the Maria I grew up with no longer exists. Her body is here and part of her is still in there, but she loves the spirits she contacts in meditation and through dreams. Maria's either a dreamer, a mutterer, and a little bit of a medium. She often sees our dead family members for several seconds every week. I'm uncertain if these are real, hallucinations, or her wishful thinking. LtL I totally agree with what you said so I may not text Maria for another day or so. I am not going to be goaded into saying mean things. I know what those evil spirits are trying to make happen. I will not cooperate. They can't touch my mind I have the Holy Spirit in me. Maybe they can break my phone and cause me hardships but they can't break my spirit. Nevertheless, please keep me in prayer.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JTC said:

I know this but I like hearing another person say it. It proves to me there's nothing wrong with my thought process.

Hi JTC,

I'm the same way, sometimes it just helps to reinforce what you were thinking. Thanks for sharing more info. I will also keep this in my prayer list.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Update:  After about 15 angry texts from Maria she sent a text telling me her area may get a hurricane Sun. They may never read the book I sent, or maybe 1 of them will. God knows. But giving it to them told me more about them than 4 yrs of texts. I finally told Maria, Look at it this way, your hubby has a new book for his library, and it was free, it is a gift. She texts back, That's what he said.   Interesting. If that was true then why 2 days of angry texts messages with Maria acting like I harmed them. If you know anything about the New Age you know the answer. But I'm sad that Maria has become such a liar. I think she also lost her mind, like Lou. It's so sad because technically Lou & Maria are cousins but we've had the relationships of siblings since we were born.

We all need prayers. Thank you for reading this.

• Praying! 1