• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,462
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/15/2019 at 10:48 PM, Kristin said:

I feel exactly the same way. I’m afraid of guns, but I think it’s important for THIS country (US) to always allow the citizens to own guns if they so choose. It prevents government takeover by force. The holocaust could never have happened if the Jews had guns. Js. 

You're exactly right, guns are not for everyone; and the holocaust may not have happened if the German's did not forcefully disarmed the population [probably part of the Lord's plan allowing Satan?] How many examples are there in the Bible [including the man after God's own heart] of wars and killing to defend a nation? Is this biblically considered murder, thou shalt not kill? Personally been there and done that...

What's the difference in protecting your country / nation / people from hostile murdering  rapists and thieves; and your own home and family? Criminals are cowards at heart and look for passive, defenseless and soft targets that can not adequately fight back. You don't take a knife to a gun fight, abroad or in your own personal safe dwelling; you fight violence with more violence. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

The heart of man is wicked beyond belief. But Jesus Christ literally changes us from wicked to GOOD Amen