plavious

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Actually it is sad that this fake Jesus is so deceived.   Either he is deceived himself or he is just wanting to deceive others.   Either way he needs the Lord, too, just like us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

The man referred to as "Jesus" here, is Michael Job. He is just an actor "Jesus" from a Florida theme park called "Holy Land Experience" owned by TBN, making some rounds about the world. He was in Kenya when these rumors started.

Michael Job has said of himself on his Facebook page: “Hey guys! Just to let you know there has been many false “fake news” reports here in Kenya about me,” He also denies the reports of him being "Jesus" and being told to leave along with the two pastors.

Unlikely that it is, he does see himself as a man with the gift of healing, up to 40 a day he states this article:

Follow a day in the life of a theme-park Jesus

He also considers himself an evangelist. Caution is advised, as Michael Job the "Jesus actor" likes Bill Johnson's "Bethel TV," sides with NAR's Todd White, and WOF Reinhard Bonnke.

- That being said, if nothing else, he has motivated me to look into using my "Evangicube" that is briefly mentioned in the above article.
I also have a "7 C’s Creation Evangelism Cube" that I've made little use of. Both I believe can instrumental in teaching children the Gospel message, and the 6 days of God's creation!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  522
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,295
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

3 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

The man referred to as "Jesus" here, is Michael Job. He is just an actor "Jesus" from a Florida theme park called "Holy Land Experience" owned by TBN, making some rounds about the world. He was in Kenya when these rumors started.

Michael Job has said of himself on his Facebook page: “Hey guys! Just to let you know there has been many false “fake news” reports here in Kenya about me,” He also denies the reports of him being "Jesus" and being told to leave along with the two pastors.

Unlikely that it is, he does see himself as a man with the gift of healing, up to 40 a day he states this article:

He also considers himself an evangelist. Caution is advised, as Michael Job the "Jesus actor" likes Bill Johnson's "Bethel TV," sides with NAR's Todd White, and WOF Reinhard Bonnke.

- That being said, if nothing else, he has motivated me to look into using my "Evangicube" that is briefly mentioned in the above article.
I also have a "7 C’s Creation Evangelism Cube" that I've made little use of. Both I believe can instrumental in teaching children the Gospel message, and the 6 days of God's creation!

@B3L13v3R you are very correct, I also tried to follow the story and found out that Job was innocent of what was going on and that is why he wasn't charged on any count. instead while he was going about preaching the gospel on the street, the pastors(Kenyan pastors) were busy telling people they have found Jesus and that he came back and landed in Kenya first.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Kinda sad how many jumped on the bandwagon.

We get manipulated so easily by social media, particularly when we see something that fits into our preconceived ides

4 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

Thanks for clarifying things....yes, I heard of that theme park and their actor who portrays Jesus.

Too bad the two Kenyan pastors misunderstood what was happening and got rumors flying.

I think from what i see he is an actor, not claiming to be otherwise. So not harming anyone. It is unusual to do this but it is focussing people's minds on Jesus Christ so that is surely a good thing. Very brave too. 

In fact, looking at his facebook page, he is doing a fantastic job especially educating children about the life of Jesus. 

Edited by Melinda12

Quote from article....

Two church pastors who invited him, have also been arrested and are currently in detention awaiting to be arraigned before court

The duo has been hosting, and moving with the controversial American national, convincing believers that the man is ‘Jesus Christ’, and he had finally come back as he had promised.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Melinda 12, the problem was that the two Kenyan pastors were telling people in Kenya that this person was actually Jesus, who had returned and arrived in Kenya first.