• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Something like this happened to me and my family years ago. It was revealed that they were involved in some very bad things and I never went back. Forgive? Yes. Pray for them? Yes. Trust? NEVER. I found a different church when I was ready. Things happened there that were much less serious in nature. (Misunderstandings of me and my situation.) I stayed out of churches for a long time after that. I don't think it is required that you ever trust an untrustworthy church. 

Its more of what they made you believe and how they did that and they just left you believing those false things while they did it to others but they got healed "fixed up" even. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

The Epistle of John speaks about the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. You know the spirit of error by these two contrast  ( refer below).  Any church that falls below the line , they are under the spirit of error, you should leave it. And certainly you cannot trust them.

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

709697816_04-ThetwocontrastJOHN-converted.jpg.7e59ad44593952da782fbcfb7f0bf763.jpg

• This is Worthy 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/31/2019 at 1:38 AM, RarexxRose said:

How do you rebuild trust with the church knowing what they did to you on purpose when you weren't ready and they knew you weren't but they did it anyway. It just has become so hard for me to connect and embrace my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ knowing what alot of them do/did and how they do/did it??

This is hard to answer since I do not know the whole picture or the details. Perhaps attend another Church?

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 7/31/2019 at 9:38 AM, RarexxRose said:

How do you rebuild trust with the church knowing what they did to you on purpose when you weren't ready and they knew you weren't but they did it anyway. It just has become so hard for me to connect and embrace my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ knowing what alot of them do/did and how they do/did it??

I guess you will have to forgive and forget. Christians are in this world and influenced by negativity just as unbelievers are but obviously to a lesser degree. Being spiritual is something a lot of people are finding hard to do. Just be merciful to your sisters and brothers in Christ, waver the issue.