• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings to all!

Know that God has created all of us to glorify HIS HOLY NAME.

When we sleep in the night, So no one knows what will happen with us or surrounding things. Earthquake may take place or any Disaster may take place. When you know GOD and your savior it means you have maximum work to do for HIM. 

actually, I worked in mission / Christian organizations in Seminary or you can call that BIBLE School/collages, especially as Worship leader, most of the time i preached too and there were privilege to teach to the student in he Bible colleges. What i experienced and realized is people are just sitting to check their watch, few i seen very much interested when there is good Music and Drums in worship. But after worship one or half may be body, spirit, brain is aware to listen Gods word. 

Dear friends, No worries whatever you are in your life. But every one knows that God only has created to them. He/She can be from different religion no matter but all have one thinking GOD has created us. 

God is not asking to stay anyone to stay with HIM for Whole life. Oh He is So good He has given us freedom all week but one day for some hours come closer to HIM. but with Truth and Spirit. HE loves those who worship HIM, He loves those who communicate with HIM. 

Today in the actual meaning people are having lots of time to find friends to talk with them. but you know one thing, no one desires to talk anyone more than one one that is Hello! 

Prayer Has Power and Worship can Lift up Gods HOLY name. 

I know its hard to read here. but who knows tomorrow i will be here or not that is just hope in Christ that I will see new day. before that i would encourage to you my friends. Take time to Communicate with HIM (Pray) and in Your life any time use some min. to Exalt HIM HOLY  NAME. 

GOD BLESS YOU. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

1 hour ago, N Robin said:

Greetings to all!

Know that God has created all of us to glorify HIS HOLY NAME.

GOD BLESS YOU. 

Hello N. Robin,

You seem to be pointing out that there is hypocrisy & problems in the greater Christian community. This is true. Perhaps it will always be true. But if enough of us ask God for the strength we may yet change this.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, N Robin said:

God is not asking to stay anyone to stay with HIM for Whole life. Oh He is So good He has given us freedom all week but one day for some hours come closer to HIM. but with Truth and Spirit. HE loves those who worship HIM, He loves those who communicate with HIM. 

Hi NRobin,

I believe God wants all people to come to Him for Life.  He loves everyone even those who don't know or worship Him. However, those who do have a relationship with God are "known" by Him.

• 1 Timothy 2:4-6, “who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.”
3 hours ago, N Robin said:

Take time to Communicate with HIM (Pray) and in Your life any time use some min. to Exalt HIM HOLY  NAME.

Yes! I love Praying and Worshiping our Holy Lord! Thank you.