dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

This Post is purely theoretical, and I am looking for thoughts on this. 

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27)

There are three unclean spirits like frogs that come out of the beast the false prophet and the dragon. (Rev. 16:1-14) We Know that Satan is the one that is in the Dragon as per Rev. 12. We also Know that the beast is empowered by the Satan/the dragon as per 2 thess.2:9, And confirmed in Rev. 13:2... But not possessed by him.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (2 Thess. 2:9)

and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev. 13:2b)

There is one Demonic spirit in scripture who is named, and that spirit is Legion...And that spirit identifies itself as "many"...

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. (Mark 5:9)

This spirit was sent into the pigs and they drowned themselves, but I am sure the spirit itself lived as they are eternal beings.

So could the covenant with many be referring to a name of the spirit being the covenant is made with? Look also at the comparative scripture to Daniel 9:27 found in Isaiah 28, below, Where the covenant with many is called the covenant with death...

14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. 15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it....

I Suggest a complete reading of this passage and a comparative study of the Language of Daniel 9:27, to make the connection between these two passages, But what this implies is that the rulers of Israel in the end times knowingly (Or unknowingly?) make a covenant with a demonic entity, Known as "Many" in the hopes of sparing them from the scourge, but this Covenant is what leads them into the judgment with God. When You read this passage, also know that this leads to His "strange Work", (Verse 21) which I believe refers to the day of Christ, and the rapture, but also the eventual redemption of Israel.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? If Not can we take this also and identify the spirit that is in the false prophet? This spirit would have to be a false religious spirit of some sort, yet having power to perform lying signs and wonders.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

David,

We hv seen the 2 states solution proposal which has been alerted to ME nations awaiting somebody who Will be empowered to force it which is the white horse of 1st seal.

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

David,

We hv seen the 2 states solution proposal which has been alerted to ME nations awaiting somebody who Will be empowered to force it which is the white horse of 1st seal.

What is "ME" nations?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

5 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

What is "ME" nations?

Middle East, because the prophecy refer to Israel and the  many is the surrounding nations.

The covenant can mean a 7 years cease fire because Netanjahu says no.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

20 hours ago, dhchristian said:

There are three unclean spirits like frogs that come out of the beast the false prophet and the dragon. (Rev. 16:1-14) We Know that Satan is the one that is in the Dragon as per Rev. 12. We also Know that the beast is empowered by the Satan/the dragon as per 2 thess.2:9, And confirmed in Rev. 13:2... But not possessed by him.

I agree with this in essence, but I would not say that Satan is in the dragon, but is the dragon.

I think that Satan will be in the Abomination of Desolation statue image of the beast, which gives the appearance of coming alive and speaking.

20 hours ago, dhchristian said:

14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. 15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Well, what I think is when the Jews, Israel, following Gog/Magog, get the notion that the Prince who shall come, the little horn person coming from north and west of them, the EU - that they will think the person is the messiah, and embrace him as such.     That is the covenant with death and hell,imo, ... it turns out to be when the person goes bad, and the great tribulation begins shortly thereafter.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The covenant confirmed for 7 years in Daniel 9:27 will be the Mt. Sinai covenant, as the little horn person, in the role of the messiah (perceived) will make the big speech to the nation of Israel from the temple mount (Deuteronomy 31:9-13).    So I would not call the covenant in Daniel 9:27, the covenant with death and hell, but the fact that they will embrace the person thinking he is the messiah, imo.     That God will not let stand.

Edited by douggg

33 minutes ago, douggg said:

I think that Satan will be in the Abomination of Desolation statue image of the beast, which gives the appearance of coming alive and speaking.

Doug, 

Can you explain how you arrive at this conclusion? Because this is new to me in that most people explain this as the signs and lying wonders of The FP, Kind of like Hollywood special effects or Holograms.

Re: the covenant with death, did you compare the language in these two passages? There is a striking similarity between the two, and any insight we can glean regarding the covenant with many is helpful as scripture does not speak much about it apart from Daniel 9.

To Me it sounds like Israel enters this covenant with death and hell to avoid something else, Kind of like The Scylla and Charybdis.   

Edited by dhchristian

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, dhchristian said:

This Post is purely theoretical, and I am looking for thoughts on this. 

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27)

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (2 Thess. 2:9)

and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev. 13:2b)

There is one Demonic spirit in scripture who is named, and that spirit is Legion...And that spirit identifies itself as "many"...

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. (Mark 5:9)

This spirit was sent into the pigs and they drowned themselves, but I am sure the spirit itself lived as they are eternal beings.

So could the covenant with many be referring to a name of the spirit being the covenant is made with? Look also at the comparative scripture to Daniel 9:27 found in Isaiah 28, below, Where the covenant with many is called the covenant with death...

14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. 15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it....

I Suggest a complete reading of this passage and a comparative study of the Language of Daniel 9:27, to make the connection between these two passages, But what this implies is that the rulers of Israel in the end times knowingly (Or unknowingly?) make a covenant with a demonic entity, Known as "Many" in the hopes of sparing them from the scourge, but this Covenant is what leads them into the judgment with God. When You read this passage, also know that this leads to His "strange Work", (Verse 21) which I believe refers to the day of Christ, and the rapture, but also the eventual redemption of Israel.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? If Not can we take this also and identify the spirit that is in the false prophet? This spirit would have to be a false religious spirit of some sort, yet having power to perform lying signs and wonders.  

THE MANY are evident once one reads all the relevant, isolated points asserted to via the last six chapters of Daniel. It's basically an "End Times how to understand book". We get the Beasts of Chapter 7 and are told the Last Beast/Little Horn will come out of the Fourth Beasts Head {out of Europe}. We are told in Daniel 8 he will arise out of the Kingdom's peoples started by Alexander the Great, but in the End Times. In Daniel 9 we are given the 70 Weeks Judgment understanding by Gabriel, via Jeremiah's prophecy. Then we see a Great Vision....chapters 10, 11 and 12 are ONE VISION/Dream and its thus explained in detail by Gabriel and Jesus. Now that we have the parameters, we can see who THE MANY are. 

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. 41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon {Southwest and central west Jordan where Israel will Flee to and be "PROTECTED" for 120 days}.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

It's pretty basic stuff once one puts it all together, but it is no doubt tough getting there. We have the ability to LOOK BACK through time and see all the angles in play, whereas others before us had much less info than us, the Computer gathers all this info at our fingertips, we are truly, abundantly blessed with info, info, INFO !! We just have to dissect it correctly. I think I was called to do just that, its my department, it's my calling.

BY PEACE this Little Horn/AC destroys MANY [Peoples] in chapter 8......Then in chapter 9 we see he makes a Covenant {AGREEMENTS} with MANY for Seven Years and Israel has to be one of THESE MANY because we see he reneges on his agreements and thus defiles the Temple or orders it defiled...Then in Daniel 11 we see the ACTIONS of this Little Horn/AC, he invades THESE MANY NATIONS and they are explained unto us in detail. They are Israel, thus probably nations surrounding Israel as mentioned via "the he shall enter into the countries and shall pass over"....then he enters into Israel, so lets say Lebanon, and Syria are also defeated/conquered and then all of North Africa or most of North Africa as is mentioned in verses 42 and 43, Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia, and this Libya at that time incorporated much of Tunisia and Morocco. 

So if the Little Horn/AC conquers all of this land the bible says he conquers what will his FOOTPRINT or BEAST KINGDOM look like ? Will it look just like the Old Roman Empire on a map ? Yes it does, it's the only other Beast Kingdom besides the Fourth Beast {Rome} which envelops every inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coast, none of the other Beasts did this, the Fourth Beast and the Anti-Christ's Kingdom will be EXACTLY ALIKE in this manner.

Let's look at Alexander the Great's Kingdom or Landmass {Third Beast}........The Fourth Beast of Rome's Landmass........and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn's Landmass if he Conquers all these Nations listed in Daniel 11:40-43. 

greek-civilization-map.jpg.3c258998c2e91a5c4642c2f701dd10bd.jpg

See how Grecia never conquers much of the Mediterranean Sea Region ? They never Conquer Italy or Spain etc. Rome enveloped the Whole Sea Region. Now let's look at the Old Roman Empire Map below and compare it the the European Neighborhood Policy Map from Wikipedia.

peak-of-roman-empire.gif.d0a142eec877536a6058d8e93e6a5dcc.gif

-------------------------------------------------------

334px-EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states_svg.png.479e413a2fa034caace73f39ed557608.png

European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP)     EU member states     EU enlargement agenda     Eastern Partnership ENP countries     Other ENP countries (all but Libya are UfM members)     UfM members, which are not an ENP country, part of the EU or its enlargement agenda)

So now we can see why the Little Horn is said to "COME OUT OF" the Fourth Beasts Head !! Both Kingdoms envelope the entire Mediterranean Sea Region, whereas the other Beasts didn't. Thus reading the European Neighborhood Policy entanglements we can see "this BEAST FORMING". 

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union. The ENP does not apply to neighbours of the EU's outermost regions, specifically France's territories in South America, but only to those countries close to EU member states' territories in mainland Europe.

The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East.

THE MANY are those nations mentioned in Daniel 11:40-43, thus combining those Nations along with the European Union will bring us a BEAST KINGDOM like unto the old Fourth Beast. Thus the Little Horn/Anti-Christ ARISES out of the Fourth Beast.

Edited by Revelation Man

16 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Can you explain how you arrive at this conclusion? Because this is new to me in that most people explain this as the signs and lying wonders of The FP, Kind of like Hollywood special effects or Holograms.

The basis is:

Factor 1  When the world worships the first beast in Revelation 13, it also worships the dragon (Satan).    This happens during last 42 months of the 7 years.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Factor 2   In Ezekiel 28 are three verses that describe the ultimate end of Satan from being a terror upon the people of the earth.  1. is that Satan can no longer roam freely in the third heaven.  2.  God is going to cast him down to earth.   3.  God is going have a fire come up in his midst.    4.  God is going to turn him to asses.   5. God is going to make Satan visible to everyone to see him.   6.  Satan will be a terror no more.

I explain each of those steps in my thread titled

"Ezekiel 28:16-19, the end of Satan" 

, verse by verse, detail by detail, of Satan incarnating the Abomination of Desolation image of the beast... and its destruction to expose Satan there on the temple mount for everyone to see him.       

Factor 3   The Abomination of Desolation, Jesus said "standing" in a holy place.    Antiochus in Daniel 11, historically to us, had made an image of Zeus and placed it in the temple, referred to as the abomination that makes desolate in Daniel 11:31.      That event prefigures what the end times abomination of desolation will be.

It will be a standing statue image of the beast.   It will look similar to these... before the False Prophet does the lying wonder to make it come to life (by Satan incarnating the statue).

5e27919ddb82a8908a218ed0f2cf34b1--thomas-jefferson-jefferson-memorial.jpg.5f85b79b8ce75685c80e475bac900ba7.jpg

bronze-statue.jpg.549ac38f253fb50eb607adb7a2e533cc.jpg

Factor 4   The False Prophet has the people of the world make the image of the beast.   It will not be a hologram, or some other means of scientific technology that makes the image come to life.     It is appear to be a real supernatural miracle, not possible by human means of technology.

The people of the world fashion the image, imo likely made of gold just like the golden calf in the Exodus event.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

So, when the image is first made and placed in the temple on day 1185 on the 7 year timelline, and everyone told to worship it, beginning the great tribulation - the statue will be inanimate, lifeless at that time.

Shortly thereafter, Satan is cast down to earth from the second heaven in Revelation 12:7-9.   The false prophet at that time preforms a lying wonder and makes the image come to life and to speak.     Which the truth will be that Satan incarnates the statue. 

As a side note, imo, if the statue is made of gold, when Satan incarnates the statue it will give off a glowing aura, when it comes to life and speaks.   Making it more god-like in appearance.

Because it will be the people of the world themselves who originally make the image itself as a lifeless statue, the lying wonder of the False Prophet will be totally convincing as a supernatural event of God - and not a technology like a hologram that could be explained,

Edited by douggg

5 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Re: the covenant with death, did you compare the language in these two passages? There is a striking similarity between the two, and any insight we can glean regarding the covenant with many is helpful as scripture does not speak much about it apart from Daniel 9.

To Me it sounds like Israel enters this covenant with death and hell to avoid something else, Kind of like The Scylla and Charybdis.   

I am locked in that the covenant to be confirmed for 7 years is confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant.   

Confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant on a 7 year cycle is what Moses required.   And the Jews, their interpretation of the Jeremiah 31 new covenant, as being a "renewal" of the Mt. Sinai covenant, will all fit in to them thinking they have entered the messianic age of peace and safety... when they embrace the prince who shall come, thinking he is their messiah.

Edited by douggg

On 8/2/2019 at 9:34 PM, douggg said:

I am locked in that the covenant to be confirmed for 7 years is confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant.   

Confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant on a 7 year cycle is what Moses required.   And the Jews, their interpretation of the Jeremiah 31 new covenant, as being a "renewal" of the Mt. Sinai covenant, will all fit in to them thinking they have entered the messianic age of peace and safety... when they embrace the prince who shall come, thinking he is their messiah.

No Offence, but being "locked in" is not always a good thing. When locked in we are unable to learn, to grow and mature in Christ. This is part of a bigger problem in the churches where people are just fed milk, Because they cannot handle the meat. Meat requires our chewing upon it in order to get it into our stomach and feed us. Babes are "locked in" to their mothers breast, but eventually they have to let go. The milk is the doctrines of men fed to us in the churches. 

1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4  For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?