• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, luigi said:

Yes Doug,

During the Bronze age, the uneducated slave class in Egypt were not very astute, and so they danced around a golden calf.

Do you think that in this more enlightened day and age, you are going to have billions of people dancing around any physical statue?

The life of the image of the beast that is able to speak, are the marvellous results from the beasts system which will speak for itself.

Hi luigi,

"Do you think that in this more enlightened day and age, you are going to have billions of people dancing around any physical statue?"

All we have to do is look at Meca. They might not be "dancing", at least not in the way we perceive it. 

And they do it to a black meteorite!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

It is a simplification of the following to me...

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, (Rev 13:12)

That is a mouthful to type 

I think and have confidence you are creative enough to come up with another word(s) than "rules" for the false prophet.    Maybe something, like "chief advocator".    Or acts as "religious spokesman for the beast".     Something that indicates he is under the beast, but the highest religious figure of the beast's regime. 

Or maybe something like the "dominant religious figure in the beast's regime"  who exercises the beast's power and authority.   Then you could go on to say,  this dominant religious figure does.... (fill in the blank).

(I am thinking of phrases and terms I can use myself)

"rules" for the first beast person and the ten kings is fine and appropriate for them, imo.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi luigi,

"Do you think that in this more enlightened day and age, you are going to have billions of people dancing around any physical statue?"

All we have to do is look at Meca. They might not be "dancing", at least not in the way we perceive it. 

And they do it to a black meteorite!

How many people at Mecca annually? A few million at best annually.

A billion is a thousand million, and according to the Word, the whole world not found written in the book of life will worship the beast (Rev 13:8). This represents billions of people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, luigi said:

Yes, a code of conduct can represent an image of something, but why would billions of people worship a code of conduct?

The world will worship their perception/image of perfection in the beasts new system.

How do we worship God?  We keep His "code of conduct."  How will people worship the beast?  They will comply with his code of conduct.  Why would they?  They are deceived.

47 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

How do we worship God?  We keep His "code of conduct."  How will people worship the beast?  They will comply with his code of conduct.  Why would they?  They are deceived.

How do we love God? As God is love (1 John 4:8 & 16), we then believe in loving our neighbor.

How will people love the beast? The beast's system will provide mankind all the things/idols/material goods they love and want.

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

12 hours ago, douggg said:

I think and have confidence you are creative enough to come up with another word(s) than "rules" for the false prophet.    Maybe something, like "chief advocator".    Or acts as "religious spokesman for the beast".     Something that indicates he is under the beast, but the highest religious figure of the beast's regime. 

Or maybe something like the "dominant religious figure in the beast's regime"  who exercises the beast's power and authority.   Then you could go on to say,  this dominant religious figure does.... (fill in the blank).

(I am thinking of phrases and terms I can use myself)

"rules" for the first beast person and the ten kings is fine and appropriate for them, imo.

This is just semantics. Just like saying "event" or "war" 

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

I Want to at this time Point out some scriptures that point to the antichrist being this Legion. Again this just theoretical.

The legion spirit is many in one, and one in many. When the spirit was cast out by Jesus, he was many in one human host, and then was cast into a herd of swine becoming one in many. In 1 John we see this plurality and singularity play out in his discussion of Antichrist, and antichrists.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 John 2:18)

The other thing is that when Jesus cast this spirit out into the swine, the swine ran themselves into the sea and drowned themselves. The Beast of Rev. 13 is said to come up out of the sea.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Rev. 13:1)

The Sea spoken of in Mark 5 is the sea of Galilee. This Should give you an idea where this AC beast rises from.

Yes, it is a name, and it is Death, the fourth horseman of the apocalypse.

Isaiah 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.