RR144

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Spiritism and Occultism only seem more prevalent today, but they have always been here...  It's more open now for most people think it really doesn't exist so it doesn't need to be hidden so much.

I disagree that God's angels do not manifest themselves to people today....   I know from experience that the dark ones do.....    and demons when they are requested in the proper ways.   But, that's all 35 years in the past and I really don't visit those days any longer.

Among all that though are literally millions upon millions of good people around...…    At least I've seen a good representation of them throughout our long vacations across the country.  Can't say about the EU and the rest of the world, but here in the US we are still populated by good folks.

BTW welcome.  Hope you enjoy your stay here.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/29/1962

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:03 PM, Jostler said:

well to my  mind, the undeniable existence of a counterfeit is proof the "real" exists.  I place far more trust in the Spirit's ability to  guide me into all truth than I do the devil's power to deceive. 

Just keep in mind the Lod's admonishment in Matthew 24:24; "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

RR