Sign in to follow this  
wombat

Pre divorce resolution

I would like to request prayer for a righteous resolution to a pending  divorce and yes children are involved.

We ask for healing of confusion, hurt feelings,  misunderstandings,  and for  obedience to the Scriptures so that the marriage can remain intact and flourish for Gods glory.

We wish to prevent the divorce and any custody issues. Help me to be the best husband to my wife and a great father to our children.

• Praying for You! 8
  • Praise God! 1

Sorry to hear about marriage problems. Never been married but I've had some relationships. And I have noticed when stuff gets hard ,that its good too just look to the Lord.

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Agreeing in prayer for you and your family.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, wombat said:

I would like to request prayer for a righteous resolution to a pending  divorce and yes children are involved.

We ask for healing of confusion, hurt feelings,  misunderstandings,  and for  obedience to the Scriptures so that the marriage can remain intact and flourish for Gods glory.

We wish to prevent the divorce and any custody issues. Help me to be the best husband to my wife and a great father to our children.

Praying as you requested.

• Praise God! 1

Praying for you, brother!

• Praise God! 1

Whom God has put together, let no one put assunder, please dear Jesus my Lord, save my Brother's marriage today - let all hurt be healed, misunderstandings be cleared up and forgotten and please, remind him that a three cord strand is not easily broken - this man and his wife and your Holy Spirit. You can save this marriage Lord Jesus, cause ears to listen again and then the hearts to opened again and love to flow between them again. In Jesus's name, Amen and Amen.

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EvMcgevs
      Hello, everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I am in desperate need of prayer right now because of the events that have transpired in the last few months.
      To summarize, I left my husband a few months ago because he was a physically abusive narcissist and I was terrified for my life and safety. He was so cruel and godless, even though he had claimed to be a Christian (which he obviously was not). We have been separated, having had no contact for the past two months or so, when we recently reconnected. God has brought him very low and taken everything from him except the clothes on his back. When we spoke recently, he told me what has happened to him since I left, how he realized how cruel, unkind, aggressive, abusive, and "beastly" he was. He said that he was wrong, that he mistreated me and he realized what he lost when I left. This confession, of course, is the complete opposite of narcissistic behavior, but I gave him a second chance in the past, and this was the result. I do not want to be tricked again, and as he is also a trained actor, I have no idea whether he is being sincere or not. I already filed for divorce and have a right to on biblical grounds of adultery and abandonment. However, he said to me recently that while he wishes I would give him a second chance, he wants me to be happy, whatever I choose to do. This is completely unlike him, and I have no idea whether to trust him or not. He says he has gotten right with God and wants to live a new life as the "godly husband I was always supposed to have", but I don't know if I can believe him. My family would think I was a fool if I gave him another chance. Part of me still has hope left, but part of me is ready to move on with my life, even if I am alone for the rest of it. What do I do? Can God change a physically abusive narcissist? Do I give him another chance and risk losing the support and respect of my family? I don't know what to do. Suggestions, Scripture, and prayer would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you all,
      Evs
    • By Behold
      To answer this, i need to speak plainly....

Never even toy with the idea of dating someone who is not born again, if you are....

If you do, and they are nice, interesting, sexy, smell good, have nice pecs, pretty eyes, long legs, and are fun to be with........you'll fall in love quickly,  which generally means you have fallen in LUST.
      You can call it a "crush" if you like....
      And once you do that regarding an unbeliever, the devil owns you.

Now listen to me. Im going to give you a truth that can save your life...
      Its this.
      When the Devil has you marked for destruction, He will send someone into your life.
      That is 100% of the time.
      He'll tempt you all the time, but when he is aiming for your total destruction.....your life, your witness, your future......he will send a person to you..
      Often its the opposite sex.

Paul says to run from any chance you might fornicate.   Not to resist it, not to debate it, not to pray about it, but to RUN FROM IT>......"flee".
      Paul understands your body and your urges. = Heed him.
      And dating is nearly the same thing, trying to happen..
      Dating requires some self control, usually more then you have....

Enter at your own risk, if all your dating is just "you 2 all alone, most of the time".
    • By Godfearingfeminist
      Hi, I'm Rycee. I'm 20 years old, from the UK. This year's been pretty rough and I've been wanting to go to church for months, but reluctant to join one since I relocate a lot, so I thought I'd try this out instead. Any career/marriage advice is appreciated, thanks 🙂
    • By Worship Warriors
      I wish to obtain approval to post this link on a post: its a trailer ( 0.28 seconds)

• By Ryan2203
      If you divorce or get married twice is that a sin?