• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, kenny2212 said:

Revelation 11:2-3

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

AND I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

From the passage it is clear that the two witnesses prophesy during the same time the Antichrist and his forces trample Jerusalem underfoot.

Hi kenny,

If they both take place concurrently - why 42 months in one verse and 1260 days in the very next verse ?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,077
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/4/2019 at 4:42 AM, douggg said:

The AoD image is made and placed in the temple, then, on day 1185 of the 7 years.  (2520-1335).   

Hi Douggg,

I think the scripture says that you are incorrect.

The daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1185. The abomination of desolation occurs 1290 days later.

Dan 12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

7 minutes ago, The Light said:

Hi Douggg,

The daily sacrifice is taken away on day 1185. The abomination of desolation occurs 1290 days later.

Dan 12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Hi The Light,

well, close.     Take the last day of the 7 years - 2520 minus 1335 days (of Daniel 12:12) = day 1185.

Then for the 1290 days, go forward from day 1185 to day 2475.     It will be 1290 from when the sacrifices are stopped and the AoD setup to the day when the sixth seal event takse place of the universe parting and the world seeing Jesus before the throne of God - prepared to take vengance on behalf of them martyred in the fifth seal.

So from from day 2475, the kings of the earth will have 45 days to prepare to make war on Jesus.    On day 2520, Jesus descends to earth and destroys their armies.

char_11_(2).jpg.243bfbabf5e1762a579f43461f75200a.jpg

25 minutes ago, The Light said:

Hi Douggg,

Dan 12

If you take the sacrifice taken away on day 1185 - and place the 1290 days from it, to when the AoD is setup on day 2475, that does not leave but 45 days for the great tribulation to take place - till Jesus returns.

One of the woes during the great tribulation is the flesh tormenting locust - which last 5 months itself.     Also another woes of the great tribulation is Satan's wrath in Revelation 12 after he is cast down to earth (from the 2nd heaven) having a time, times, half time left.

So, it makes more sense, imo, that the daily sacrifices being stopped and the AoD setup coincides with each other.   So the great tribulation would last from day 1185, 1335 days till Jesus returns.     Which gives enough time for all the judgments of the trumpets and bowls to take place.

But then we are faced with what to do with the 1290 days - which I maintain is the timeframe from when the AoD will have been setup,  1290 days to the day when the 6th seal event takes place.      And during the remaining 45 days from there to Jesus's return, the kings of the earth will assemble there armies and prepare to make war on Jesus.

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Here's a timeline I made many years ago. Each line is created by using 1 pixel = 1 day. The 1150 days are the "evening and morning" sacrifices, two for each day as it is translated in the Hebrew instead of yom (meaning 24 hour period) it speaks of 2300 "evening and mornings" sacrifices, which makes more sense and helps with your 75-day issue.

2300.png.e9beb32efbc34cc16aa7d9ab0eb3d802.png

I am studying your timeline.  

I may not be reading your thoughts correctly...  But you take 1290 day before Jesus returns, that the sacrifices are stopped.  

On day 2520-1290 = day 1230.   (the AoD statue image placed in the temple at that time, day 1230) . 

The Jews flee for 30 days, as the two witnesses battle the beast, before he kills them on day 1260.

The 30 days is only slightly different from what I have of 75 days.

Let's continue....

You have the 1335 days extending 45 days beyond the end of the 7 years.   red flag, for me.   I have everything within the 7 years.

Let's continue....

One of the concerns I have about a 1150 days morning and evenings interpretation of the 2300 figure in Daniel 8, is that the 2300 figure ends with the temple being purged of the thing(s) that make it desolate, Daniel 8:14.  

But your chart has the desolation not ending with the 2300 number (1150 days in your interpretation), but beginning - and 1290 later you have Jesus return to cleanse the temple of the things making it desolate.  

To me, the 2300 figure should end on day 2520, the day that Jesus returns, and cleanses the temple of those things which are making it desolate.

Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

13 hours ago, douggg said:

Hi kenny,

If they both take place concurrently - why 42 months in one verse and 1260 days in the very next verse ?

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The reason why the time period of the two witnesses ministry is given in days could be because their ministry would be a day to day one. Anyways 42 months and 1260 days is the same.

1 hour ago, kenny2212 said:

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The reason why the time period of the two witnesses ministry is given in days could be because their ministry would be a day to day one. Anyways 42 months and 1260 days is the same.

Kenny, if you were doing an engineering problem and has to convert to like units - 12 inches would equal a foot.     If you were doing something with liquids - 4 quarts equal a gallon.

If you were converting  days to months - 30 days equal one month.     Everywhere but in Revelation.  :o 

In Revelation, the timeframes of 1260 days and 42 months are almost exact equivalents, but not exact equivalents.  Which is why they are stated different.  

1260 days + 3.5 days + 1256.5 days = 2520 days (the 7 years)     The bible doesn't say 1256.5 days, but 42 months.

1260 days + 3.5 days + 42 months = 2520 days (the 7 years)      The 42 months are 3.5 days shy of 1260 days.

___________________________________________________________________________________

1260 days + 3.5 days + earth time as war in second heaven takes place + time, times, half time = 2520 the (the seven years)

The 1260 days is the first half of the seven years.

The 3.5 days is the time the two witnesses bodies lay dead, before coming back alive and ascending

The seventh trumpet sounds, the war in the second heaven takes place (for which, some unspecified earth time passes)

- Satan cast down, having a time, times, half time left in the seven years.     The time, times, half time is close, but not an exact equivalent to 1260 days and 42 months.

_________________________________________________________________________________

first half

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

in the second half

3.5 days - Revelation 11:11

42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5

time, times, half time - Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7 :25, Daniel 12:7

Edited by douggg

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,077
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

On 8/7/2019 at 7:50 PM, douggg said:

If you take the sacrifice taken away on day 1185 - and place the 1290 days from it, to when the AoD is setup on day 2475, that does not leave but 45 days for the great tribulation to take place - till Jesus returns.

You got it Douggg. You see it perfectly and yet you cannot accept what is written?

One of the woes during the great tribulation is the flesh tormenting locust - which last 5 months itself.     Also another woes of the great tribulation is Satan's wrath in Revelation 12 after he is cast down to earth (from the 2nd heaven) having a time, times, half time left.

Correct again.

So, it makes more sense, imo, that the daily sacrifices being stopped and the AoD setup coincides with each other.   So the great tribulation would last from day 1185, 1335 days till Jesus returns.     Which gives enough time for all the judgments of the trumpets and bowls to take place.

Why would you need to make sense out of what we know is fact.

Rev 12

This is fact. This is an absolute reference point. You are rejecting absolute fact and truth because you are misunderstanding other scriptures.

But then we are faced with what to do with the 1290 days

No, we are not faced with what to do with the 1290 days. We are already told what to do. The AOD occurs 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is taken away. This is fact. We are faced with understanding where we are wrong. You are changing the facts of the scriptures brother because you are not understanding where you are wrong.

- which I maintain is the timeframe from when the AoD will have been setup,

Why maintain this when the scripture tells us differently. Don't use error to change fact. Use fact to find your error.

1290 days to the day when the 6th seal event takes place.      And during the remaining 45 days from there to Jesus's return, the kings of the earth will assemble there armies and prepare to make war on Jesus.

One of your errors is believing that Matt 24 is the return of Jesus Christ to destroy the armies of the earth and set up his kingdom.

Matt 24

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

There is nothing in Matthew 24 that says anything about the armies of heaven coming to earth. Matt 24 is about the gathering from heaven and earth before the day of the Lord begins. Matt 24

is about a rapture.

Another error you are making is not understanding that the 70th week of Daniel does not include God's wrath. You are trying to force everything into the 70th week of Daniel. This error is forcing you to change scriptural fact. That fact is the that the AOD occurs 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is taken away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/7/2019 at 7:47 PM, Abdicate said:

Here's a timeline I made many years ago. Each line is created by using 1 pixel = 1 day. The 1150 days are the "evening and morning" sacrifices, two for each day as it is translated in the Hebrew instead of yom (meaning 24 hour period) it speaks of 2300 "evening and mornings" sacrifices, which makes more sense and helps with your 75-day issue.

2300.png.e9beb32efbc34cc16aa7d9ab0eb3d802.png

You get that the Daily Sacrifice portion right, but I doubt you know what it is, because everyone sees it as a Meat Sacrifice, its not, remember Gabriel is telling this unto Daniel, he's not going to be revealing something unto Daniel that's going to be a "PROFANE THING" !! He's speaking about the Repented 1/3 of the Jews {Zechariah 13:8-9} who serve God because Elijah turned them back unto God BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord {Malachi 4:5-6 says so}. They will be serving Jesus THE SACRIFICE. The Dragon via the False Prophet {High Priest} will forbid this worship in the Temple and place an Image of the E.U. President in the Temple. Jason did the same thing basically under Antiochus, he tried to Hellenize the Jews. Jason was the TYPE False Prophet and Antiochus was the TYPE Anti-Christ/Conquering Beast....he killed 80,000 Jews....the Anti-Christ will wipe out the 2/3 or all those who do not repent and Flee Judea at the time of the AoD. 

People are so all over the place on this, thus when they see the truth it goes right over their heads. You have the 1290 right, its a SET NUMBER of days until the Second Coming, but so is the 1335 and the 1260. The 1335 happens FIRST....Its the Blessing of the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God !! Just like Malachi 4:5-6 says...BEFORE the DOTL {which starts at the First Seal}. Then the 1290 happens...He stops the Worshiping of Jesus THE SACRIFICE !!

Then 30 days later the Anti-Christ Conquers the Holy Peoples....1260 days from the Second Coming, 30 days after the AoD sign where all the Jews who repented Fled to Petra...Jesus said Flee Judea when you see the Abomination standing in the Temple. That is the Image as placed by the False Prophet, 30 days later the Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Israel/the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. The MANY are the whole Mediterranean Region that isn't Europe, so Lebanon, Syria and all of North Africa. The very Nations the E.U. has 7 year deals with now....its true, the European Neighborhood Policy, look it up. 

I don't get how people like Douggg, an Engineer who is supposed to be good with numbers, cant see when the Two-witnesses show up by the timing in which they die. Since the Beast has an OFFICE of 1260 days and he dies on the LAST DAY of the 7th year or at the 7th Vial, and the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, just before the 3rd Woe......I can't see how anyone thinks the Two-witnesses preach during the first half of the 70th week, when they die at the 2nd Woe, its non realistic thinking in reality, it doesn't fit nor can it fit. The Two-witnesses show up 1335 days BEFORE the Second Coming or 75 days before the Anti-Christ becomes THE BEAST and guess what....they die 75 Days before he dies....at the end of the 2nd Woe, whereas he dies at the end of the 3rd Woe !! 

But guess what.....preconceived notions are very powerful. They will still not see it. 

Edited by Revelation Man

7 hours ago, Abdicate said:

But your chart has the desolation not ending with the 2300 number (1150 days in your interpretation), but beginning - and 1290 later you have Jesus return to cleanse the temple of the things making it desolate.  

To me, the 2300 figure should end on day 2520, the day that Jesus returns, and cleanses the temple of those things which are making it desolate.

Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

You quoted what I wrote, but missed the point I was making.   

The 2300 days end by the sanctuary being cleansed according to Daniel 8:14.   

You don't have the 2300 days ending that way.    You don't have the 2300 days at all - but chose 1150 days in your interpretation, although it says 2300 days in the text of Daniel 8:14).

See on my chart where the 2300 days begin - on day 220?     2300 days from then, Jesus returns to cleanse the temple, by removing the things that made it desolate - i.e. the beast, the false prophet, the statue image of the beast (the AoD) (incarnated by Satan).

chart_july_2019.jpg.2504c8b07098e6fc96b52c98b89d598d.jpg

Edited by douggg