• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/4/2019 at 11:17 PM, Tampered With said:

Answer me this. Who are the two in the Old Testament that did not taste death? 

Enoch and Elijah, which is why many believe they may be the two witnesses in the end times. Yet only G_d knows for sure. I pray they soon appear!

They won't appear until just before the midpoint of the week. No one of the Bride will see them, for the Bride will be caught up long before they show up.

On 9/4/2019 at 11:17 PM, Tampered With said:

Duplicate

Edited by iamlamad

On 8/4/2019 at 4:19 AM, Diaste said:

It make a great deal of sense the two witnesses will arrive when the beast rises. There has to be opposition to Satan's plan and Godly, spiritual warnings and exhortations concerning the near future.

Right! And that is at the midpoint of the week. Good point!

On 8/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, Diaste said:

As I have no understanding about the 75 days, even though I have given it a good deal of consideration, I find your take very interesting.

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for 1,260 days." - Rev 12

If this all in Israel who decide to run, some from Jordan and Palestine as well perhaps, it will take some time for them all to assemble. Maybe 2.5 months. That could fit very well indeed. 

No one but Douggg has any understanding of any 75 days.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:47 PM, Revelation Man said:

And you are supposed to be good at math {engineer right ?:soapbox:

THEY DIE AT THE 2ND WOE......the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe thus you think {I Guess} that one Woe last 1260 days !! This is basic math man.

I have been telling you this for three years brother Doug, I don't see it being accepted anytime soon, but this is basic math stuff brother. 2 + 2 = 4.

Readers: see it in pictures - better than a thousand words.

|________________1260 days________________|Midpoint|__________________1260 days______________|

|______first 6 trumpet judgments_______|7th Trumpet|_______________first 6 vials_______________|

|_____________________Woe 1____woe 2____|Woe 3______________first 6 vials________________7th vial|

|___Two witness show up_(3.5 Days)_|7th Trumpet Midpoint|__________first 6 vials______7th vial|

|_________________________|(3.5 Days)__|________Testify for 1260 day_____(DIE)(3.5 Days)_7th vial|

Two witnesses show up and begin testimony just 3.5 days before midpoint, testify for 1260 days, and die just 3.5 days before the end.

(Rev. 11:4 through 11:13 are written as a parenthesis  - showing no chronology.)

In other words, they die just before the end of the week - NOT at the 2nd woe.

RM., I have been telling you this for years! You still are missing it. It is basic understanding of parentheses.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Therefore, the man of sin will enter the temple, and those in Judea will see it (it will be broadcast) and they will flee.

What makes you think that is the abomination of desolation "set up".

Daniel 12:11  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

And why is the person entering the temple, sitting, not "the transgression of desolation" ?    After all it is a transgression, an act, not something "set up".

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I disagree: Daniel tells us that at the end, there will be ten nations,

Ten "nations" in Daniel 7 ?   No it is ten kings. ten leaders.     Of the fourth kingdom.   

1 minute ago, douggg said:

What makes you think that is the abomination of desolation "set up".

Daniel 12:11  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

And why is the person enter the temple, sitting, not "the transgression of desolation" ?    After all it is a transgression, an act, not something "set up".

Paul wrote in Greek, which is a MUCH more accurate language than Hebrew. 'Set up" could be translated a dozen different ways. From Paul we know " so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. "

Perhaps at the same time he places (sets up) an image of himself.

Sorry, but the "transgression of desolation" was concerning Antiochus, so not relevant.  Jesus called what is coming the "abomination of Desolation."

This is not difficult: when the man of sin enters the most holy place in the temple, it is going to stop the sacrifices and it will be the event that Jesus called the "abomination of Desolation." it will divide the week into two equal halves - in spite of your theory of 1185.  i will take John's 1260 and 42 months any day to your 1185. I still disagree with you.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Ten "nations" in Daniel 7 ?   No it is ten kings. ten leaders.     Of the fourth kingdom.   

Kings are not kings unless they have a kingdom. You know, 7 mountains and 7 kings. That is 7 empires with 7 kings.

Added later: 

Daniel 7:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

It should be understood that to subdue three kings, one must subdue their armies.  The US "subdued"  Saddam along with his kingdom: Iraq.

Edited by iamlamad

On 8/4/2019 at 4:42 AM, douggg said:

The two witnesses begin their 1260 days of testimony, when the person first becomes the Antichrist, by being anointed the King of Israel, and beginning the 7 years.      They will be prophesying against him during most of the first half.

Near the end of the first half, the Antichrist stops the daily sacrifice.     And goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.     The Jews will impeach him from being the King of Israel for his act, ending his time in being in the role of the Antichrist.

God has him killed for his act.   And in disdain for him, brings the person back alive, which at that time, the person become the beast.    Close to the end of the two witnesses time.

The AoD image is made and placed in the temple, then, on day 1185 of the 7 years.  (2520-1335).     The two witnesses battle the beast as the Jews flee, for 75 days, until the beast kills the two witnesses.    The two witnesses come back to life and ascend to heaven, 3 1/2 days later.      The beat rules the 42 months, unimpeded as the two witnesses will be gone.     Until Jesus returns, and end the beast rule.

Start wrong and you will end wrong. Period. The 1335 was never meant to be used as you are using it. John is very clear that the WEEK is divided exactly in half: 1260 days and 42 months prove this.

The two witnesses show up just before the end of the first 1260 days. Most of their testimony, as Diaste hinted, will be while the Antichrist Beast is on the warpath against all believers: the second half of the week. He will not even be revealed (as the Beast) until the midpoint when He enters the temple and declares he is God.  Without a doubt, the covenant he enters into will be done in secret Jesus skipped over the first half of the week and began at the midpoint abomination.

The Jews will impeach him from being the King of Israel for his act, ending his time in being in the role of the Antichrist.  This is Error: plain and simple.  human imagination. He gets revealed as the Antichrist Beast at the midpoint, goes to war agianst the believers, as shown in Rev. 12 and 13.  He will remain "the Beast" for his entire 42 months.

God has him killed for his act.   And in disdain for him, brings the person back alive, which at that time, the person become the beast.    More human reasoning. Nowhere is the man who becomes the Beast said to be killed. What is written is that the empire of the beast will have seven heads (nations) and one of these nations receives a death blow. Without much doubt, this is speaking of Babylon turned over time into Iraq. Iraq was defeated and the "king" dealt a death blow. I am convinced that Iraq will return as a Muslim Brotherhood nation. The "wound" will be healed.

Sorry Douggg; you and I will continue to disagree.