• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, kenny2212 said:

The period during which the two witnesses prophesy is the second half of the tribulation period. It's really very simple.

Revelation 11:2-3

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

AND I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

From the passage it is clear that the two witnesses prophesy during the same time the Antichrist and his forces trample Jerusalem underfoot.

Notice the conjunction AND tying verses 2 and 3 together.

The Antichrist is peaceful during the first three-and-a-half years but becomes the beast for the second half of the tribulation period.

Exactly. Right on the money. You hit the nail squarely on the head. Without ANY doubt, while the city is being trampled for 42 months, the two witnesses will be testifying for 1260 days, the woman will be fleeing for 1260 days, and being protected, and the Beast will be exercising his 42 months of authority.  They are all parallel times.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:49 PM, douggg said:

No, the two witnesses are killed before woes 1 and 2 and 3 begin.

first half - 1260 days.

second half -  the woes.R...

This is totally bogus. The trumpets come in the first half of the week.

the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint (1260 days (7th trumpet) 1260 days.

The first woe is the 5th trumpet judgment - first half

The second woe is he 6th trumpet - near the end of the first half.

The third woe is the 7th trumpet - marking the midpoint and the time Satan will be cast down.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:56 PM, douggg said:

Hi kenny,

If they both take place concurrently - why 42 months in one verse and 1260 days in the very next verse ?

One is accurate to the exact day. The other isn't. And it is to help convince the reader that God knows how to divide exactly in half.

4 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Many believe it will be Enoch and Elijah but where in actual scripture does it say so?

Some times we over analyze things. Its G_d's plan and so many people throughout the ages think they have figured out G_d only to be proven wrong. Personally I leave it His capable hands and try to focus on things I can try to change. I mess up a lot as I only have limited sight and understanding but I keep trying. My weakness is the thorn in Christianity's side Jew-Hatred. It limits Christianity's effectiveness, message, and ministry to the Jewish people. Paul repeated addressed this himself though I am hardly in the same league as Paul. I only recognize the same need within the Church.  Our faith as a whole is in serious need of repentance, proper teaching and renewal.    

No where is it written out to be Enoch and Elijah. However, they are the only two men who never died. It is appointed to man once to die. Their time is coming.  I have a novel idea: just quit hating. there is no room in the heart of a Christian for hatred.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Many believe it will be Enoch and Elijah but where in actual scripture does it say so?

Some times we over analyze things. Its G_d's plan and so many people throughout the ages think they have figured out G_d only to be proven wrong. Personally I leave it His capable hands and try to focus on things I can try to change. I mess up a lot as I only have limited sight and understanding but I keep trying. My weakness is the thorn in Christianity's side Jew-Hatred. It limits Christianity's effectiveness, message, and ministry to the Jewish people. Paul repeated addressed this himself though I am hardly in the same league as Paul. I only recognize the same need within the Church.  Our faith as a whole is in serious need of repentance, proper teaching and renewal.    

It really doesn't matter WHO it is, but we know Elijah is one of the 2W's because of what Jesus said and Malachi 4:5-6. We think the other is Moses because of the transfiguration. Remember, their job is to get Israel to REPENT BEFORE the DOTL, so what better two but the Spiritual leader of the Jews and the Law Giver of the Jews, Moses !! 

I don't see Christian hate for the Jews in modern Christianity, some, but we mostly understand God's plans now way better than people did a 100 years ago. For 100's of years a lot of churches forbade its members from reading the Gospel. Some were therefore indoctrinated, it took time, the computer helped, to come to the truths, that God called the Jews, they failed God, as we all do on our own, but the Church by trusting in Jesus' Blood learned to let God do His will through us. God's will is stated, He will use the Gentile Church to reach mankind, then He will call the Church home and call Israel unto Repentance. Way too many people have ideas OF THEM, not of God, it is a shame. 

Israel repents 75 days before the Middle of the week when the first seal is opened. The AoD happens at the 1290, not the 1260, that is 30 days before the 1290....the 1335 is when the Two-witnesses show up. Daniel 12 says exactly what I just showed you, if one studies it in depth. WHEN WILL THESE THINGS END Lord ? Verse 8.................Daniel asks thee same thing the Angel asked Jesus (Man in linen) and Jesus' first answer was that the Jewish people {Holy Peoples} power will be taken away 1260 days {Time, times and half} before these WONDERS END {Second Coming}. 

So likewise, the 1290 and 1335 are a set number of days from EVENTS until THESE WONDERS END {Second Coming} also. 

Now it makes sense, Jesus wouldn't give a warning telling the Jews to flee Judea when they are getting Conquered, he gives a 30 days HEADS UP !! Jesus is of course ALL KNOWING !! If I knew the future even I wouldn't give a ZERO MINUTE WARNING !! And I am just a dumb human being comparatively speaking. The False Prophet places the IMAGE in the Temple at the 1290.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Readers: see it in pictures - better than a thousand words.

|________________1260 days________________|Midpoint|__________________1260 days______________|

|______first 6 trumpet judgments_______|7th Trumpet|_______________first 6 vials_______________|

|_____________________Woe 1____woe 2____|Woe 3______________first 6 vials________________7th vial|

|___Two witness show up_(3.5 Days)_|7th Trumpet Midpoint|__________first 6 vials______7th vial|

|_________________________|(3.5 Days)__|________Testify for 1260 day_____(DIE)(3.5 Days)_7th vial|

Two witnesses show up and begin testimony just 3.5 days before midpoint, testify for 1260 days, and die just 3.5 days before the end.

(Rev. 11:4 through 11:13 are written as a parenthesis  - showing now chronology.)

In other words, they die just before the end of the week - NOT at the 2nd woe.

RM., I have been telling you this for years! You still are missing it. It is basic understanding of parentheses.

They don't see what you are pushing. No one buys this stuff brother but you and a few more who are just not hearing the voice of God  in this IMHO. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Right! And that is at the midpoint of the week. Good point!

The rise of the beast begins the last week. The revealing of the beast occurs at the midpoint. 

The arrival of the two witnesses coincide with the rise of the beast and they are killed by the beast at the midpoint, when the beast is revealed and is given power to 'continue' 42 months.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It should be understood that to subdue three kings, one must subdue their armies.  

That isn't totally true. In history there are examples where the threat of war has led to capitulation; WWII gives examples of this. 

A kingdom can be subdued though economic means or restricting resources and the leader gives in to feed his people. 

I think in your example of subduing 'three kings' it is probably military action, but it may not be as it's not the only way.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Readers: see it in pictures - better than a thousand words.

|________________1260 days________________|Midpoint|__________________1260 days______________|

|______first 6 trumpet judgments_______|7th Trumpet|_______________first 6 vials_______________|

lamad, those are words, not a picture.   You might could call those a diagram.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Start wrong and you will end wrong. Period. The 1335 was never meant to be used as you are using it. John is very clear that the WEEK is divided exactly in half: 1260 days and 42 months prove this.

The two witnesses show up just before the end of the first 1260 days. Most of their testimony, as Diaste hinted, will be while the Antichrist Beast is on the warpath against all believers: the second half of the week. He will not even be revealed (as the Beast) until the midpoint when He enters the temple and declares he is God.  Without a doubt, the covenant he enters into will be done in secret Jesus skipped over the first half of the week and began at the midpoint abomination.

The Jews will impeach him from being the King of Israel for his act, ending his time in being in the role of the Antichrist.  This is Error: plain and simple.  human imagination. He gets revealed as the Antichrist Beast at the midpoint, goes to war agianst the believers, as shown in Rev. 12 and 13.  He will remain "the Beast" for his entire 42 months.

God has him killed for his act.   And in disdain for him, brings the person back alive, which at that time, the person become the beast.    More human reasoning. Nowhere is the man who becomes the Beast said to be killed. What is written is that the empire of the beast will have seven heads (nations) and one of these nations receives a death blow. Without much doubt, this is speaking of Babylon turned over time into Iraq. Iraq was defeated and the "king" dealt a death blow. I am convinced that Iraq will return as a Muslim Brotherhood nation. The "wound" will be healed.

Sorry Douggg; you and I will continue to disagree.

horiziontal_chart_17.jpg.61a6b2a4a0f6ee2af9bfde664ca56acb.jpg