Sign in to follow this  
Oseas Ramos de Siqueira

ANGEL OF THE ABYSS , who is he?,

ANGEL OF THE ABYSS  - WHO IS HE? 

Revelation 9:v.11 -   And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Will be he the kabbalistic rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron? Will be? If it be we will see soon, very soon. 

See, his native name has 18 letters, and in the 18 letters of his NAME we can focus the Hebraic name of ABADDON and the Greek name of APOLLYON, which reveals us to be of a king, who is the angel of abyss, as follow below:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U     B A  K  S  H  I     D  O  R   O  N    

A  B  A  D   O  N  (in Portuguese language – latin language)

A  B  A  DD   O  N  (in English language)

ABADDON (ABADON) NAME of the angel of the abyss. 

E        U        I
                  L      
 B       D  
                  I        
A        O    
                  Y        K        R   

A        S        O
                  H       H      
 N

APOLLYON (APOLION) NAME of the angel of the bottomless pit.       

E       U        I                                 

L      B      D

I       A       O  

Y      K       R 

A     S      
         H      H       N

Native NAME of the angel of abyss has 18 letters:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U    B A  K  S  H  I    D  O  R   O  N   

18 divided by 6 = 6  ---> equal three scores of six 

On 8/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

ANGEL OF THE ABYSS  - WHO IS HE? 

Revelation 9:v.11 -   And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Will be he the kabbalistic rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron? Will be? If it be we will see soon, very soon. 

See, his native name has 18 letters, and in the 18 letters of his NAME we can focus the Hebraic name of ABADDON and the Greek name of APOLLYON, which reveals us to be of a king, who is the angel of abyss, as follow below:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U     B A  K  S  H  I     D  O  R   O  N    

A  B  A  D   O  N  (in Portuguese language – latin language)

A  B  A  DD   O  N  (in English language)

ABADDON (ABADON) NAME of the angel of the abyss. 

E        U        I
                  L      
 B       D  
                  I        
A        O    
                  Y        K        R   

A        S        O
                  H       H      
 N

APOLLYON (APOLION) NAME of the angel of the bottomless pit.       

E       U        I                                 

L      B      D

I       A       O  

Y      K       R 

A     S      
         H      H       N

Native NAME of the angel of abyss has 18 letters:

E  L  I  Y  A  H  U    B A  K  S  H  I    D  O  R   O  N   

18 divided by 6 = 6  ---> equal three scores of six 

As the Lord's angel in Revelation 17:8 informs John that the 10 horned beast shall rise from the bottomless pit; thereby indicating this as another description for the 10 horned beast in Revelation 13:1 who shall rise from the sea, brought about by the dragon/Satan, who vests the beast with his power (Revelation 13:2); the angel of the bottomless pit (Apollyon, Absolon), the destroyer, is then just another description for Satan.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Will be he the kabbalistic rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron?

I doubt this very much as he is nearly 8o years old now, and is convicted of fraud in 2017 in Jerusalem.

I suggest you look at all this from a cosmic perspective. Ezekiel, Psalm 82, Deut. 32 and so the list goes on. This has been going on for just about forever. Look at the 'spiritual' leviathon of chaos and the hosts of fallen ones arrayed against the Lord in Revelations. It is no single enemy but hosts of them...

6 hours ago, luigi said:

As the Lord's angel in Revelation 17:8 informs John that the 10 horned beast shall rise from the bottomless pit; thereby indicating this as another description for the 10 horned beast in Revelation 13:1 who shall rise from the sea, brought about by the dragon/Satan, who vests the beast with his power (Revelation 13:2); the angel of the bottomless pit (Apollyon, Absolon), the destroyer, is then just another description for Satan.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

I'm not implying anything but, since we're speculating, I find the following out of the ordinary and interesting.

Rev. 17:8 sounds like the person was living, then died and will return. Anyone have an alternative thoughts on "was, is not, and shall"?

There's only one person mentioned in scripture this way, speaking of Judas Iscariot below: It's unusual the way it is described?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

There are only two people in the Bible with the title or description of "son of perdition". One is the Antichrist, and the other is Judas Iscariot.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Was Jesus talking about past and future prophecy, or just past prophecy? Naturally I don't know, but it makes me wonder if Judas Iscariot will have an end time role yet to play?

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not implying anything but, since we're speculating, I find the following out of the ordinary and interesting.

Rev. 17:8 sounds like the person was living, then died and will return. Anyone have an alternative thoughts on "was, is not, and shall"?

There's only one person mentioned in scripture this way, speaking of Judas Iscariot below: It's unusual the way it is described?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

There are only two people in the Bible with the title or description of "son of perdition". One is the Antichrist, and the other is Judas Iscariot.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Was Jesus talking about past and future prophecy, or just past prophecy? Naturally I don't know, but it makes me wonder if Judas Iscariot will have an end time role yet to play?

Hi Dennis 1209, 

The beast in the past tense, is the Lord God declaring its being before it's inception (Isaiah 46:10), with its yet to be in the first century AD, and with its coming about later in the future.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

Posted (edited)

In Luke 8, Jesus cast the Legion of demons out of a man, “and they begged Jesus repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss” (verse 31). The Abyss is obviously a place that the demons fear and try to avoid.

In Revelation a number of times we see the Abyss as a place of confinement for evil spirits:

Revelation 9:1–3, 11 — “The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. . . . They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).”

Revelation 11:7 — “Now when [the two witnesses] have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.”

Revelation 20:1–3 — “And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.”

In all of these instances, the Abyss is a place for the containment of evil spirits. Many Bible scholars believe that this is the same place referred to in 2 Peter 2:4 as “hell,” where some evil spirits are “in chains of darkness to be held for judgment.” The word hell here is a translation of the Greek tartarus, which can be thought of as the “deepest pit” or the “lowest part of Hades.”

It is clear from Scripture that God has ultimate power over all evil spirits. Some of the demons have been consigned to the Abyss and held captive there, while others seem to be able to move more freely upon the earth. Ultimately, all evil spirits will be consigned to the lake of fire, along with all unbelievers (see Revelation 20:10–15).

https://www.gotquestions.org/what-is-the-abyss.html

Edited by missmuffet

13 hours ago, luigi said:

I agree with you, Apollyon is just another description of Satan in Greek tongue, and Abaddon in Hebrew tongue as is written in Rev.9:v.11.  In the verses 1-2 is written:  1 And the fifth angel (voice) sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And HE opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.   Isaiah also  prophesied about this event: Isaiah 14:v.11-15.
In 2 Thes. 2:v.3 he is known as MAN of sin and son of perdition - a former Cherub - and in Rev. 20:v.2 as the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan.

I see the time is very opportune for all of us to seek the one true interpretation of the book of Revelation. For all true Christians or believers, what matters and prevails is the only true interpretation. May the Lord God help us in this desire.

13 hours ago, luigi said:

Analysing deeply the verses above we can see that the Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns are linked or associated with the Beast that was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition, actually both go into perdition.  

17:v.9-13 say:  9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman - the whore - sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings:   (so the 7 heads mean two things). v.11 And the Beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven - is linked with the 7 heads - , and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast - with the FIRST Beast. 13 These -10 kings - have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the - FIRST - Beast.   -    Rev.13:v.2 - and the dragon gave him - to the FIRST Beast - his power, and his seat, and great authority.  - 

In this union of the two Beasts, I understand that the FIRST is a Gentile Beast and the other is a Jewish Beast. Iron mixed with clay. Dan. 2: 41-43. In this case, the 10 tribes of Israel (10 toes of the statue) are linked to the FIRST 7-headed, 10-horned Beast - through the Beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven - it means he is linked with the 7 heads - , and goeth into perdition.

Though the 10 tribes of Israel that rebelled against the house of David be represented by the Jewish Beast of the tribe of Dan in this powerful Antichrist event, he will not reign with the 10 tribes that was, and is not,  in fact he will reign with the 7 heads of the FIRST Beast, he is the eighth, and through his ascention he will rule the Antichrist Empire linked or associated with the 7 heads of the FIRST Beast and not with the 10 tribes that were, and are no longer. 

Until this moment, this is how I interpret this hard description of Revelation, I believe it may be improved.  

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light  - remember:  And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: , and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords

13 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I doubt this very much as he is nearly 8o years old now, and is convicted of fraud in 2017 in Jerusalem.

Though he is nearly 80 years old now, since he was born as angel of the abyss to fulfill the Scriptures, then the Omnipotent God will take care of it to fulfil His Word written in the former sealed book of Revelation chapter 9:1-12.  

As for his fraudulent behavior, this is not a surprise for it's a natural behavior of his own spirit, the spirit of the old serpent, the Devil and Satan.     

Sign in to follow this