• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'd say this 'leader' is a good candidate for the False Prophet.  

A false prophet, but not the false prophet.

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

The mosque has been prepared for the false prophet of 2nd beast of revelation who Will be accepted as Elijah or Mahdi.

False prophet as false Elijah, yes.   Mahdi, no.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, dhchristian said:

This Post is a continuation of my last theoretical post on identifying the Spirit that inhabits the beast of Rev. 13 as the demonic spirit named Legion

What was the behavior of the man who was possessed by legion?

Did that man when possessed by legion exhibit the qualities of a man that the world would want to follow and worship?   No, not event.   Scrap the theory.

Mark 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

Edited by douggg
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, douggg said:

The evil spirits cannot counterfeit the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus.    And evil spirits do not testify that Jesus is come in the flesh (implying that Jesus is God come in the flesh.)

To those with discernment who test the spirits, No, they will not fool them, But the immature in charismatic circles, these spirits are fooling many, by imitating the signs and wonders. Look up Kundalini, and the false holy Spirit when you get a chance... it will open your eyes to this...

Just now, douggg said:

What was the behavior of the man who was possessed by legion?

Did that man when possessed by legion exhibit the qualities of a man that the world would want to follow and worship?   No, not event.   Scrap the theory.

Mark 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

Yet, You failed to answer how he knew it was not his time yet for torment? Also, the wounding and cutting is a outward sign of a prophet. In the negative this addressed in zech 13, Note verse 6...

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive: 5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. 6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

14 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yet, You failed to answer how he knew it was not his time yet for torment? Also, the wounding and cutting is a outward sign of a prophet. In the negative this addressed in zech 13, Note verse 6...

I am just looking at the viability of your theory.   A legion possessed man is not the type of person the world would want to worship and follow.

Just now, douggg said:

I am just looking at the viability of your theory.   A legion possessed man is not the type of person the world would want to worship and follow.

It is a viable critique.., First of all let me clarify, the legion spirit is the one in the antichrist. The One in Matthew 8 is the one that is in the Fp IMO. For the legion spirit, many were one. But when they were cast into the swine, they were many again. So they have two states of appearance, as many were one, and as many. John confirmed this in 1 John, saying there is 1 antichrist, but there are now many antichrists at work. Paul also confirms this saying the mystery of iniquity is already at work... I am sure you are familiar with these passages to read them in their full context. These are all part of the "proofs" if you will, for this legion spirit being the one that will occupy the antichrist. Here is the verse from 1 John, because this is almost obvious, when you see this.... Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 john 2:18)  

he then goes onto say "they went out from us, but they were not of us..." Showing the son of perdition betrayal element of these antichrists...

Again, this post, and the one before it on Legion are theoretical, Use your discernment, and see if this makes sense. The last comment to you dealt with the false prophet spirit, as I thought this is what you were addressing as the topic of this post. So I can not use the self cutting as evidence of the spirit in the FP... 

18 minutes ago, douggg said:

I am just looking at the viability of your theory.

Doug,

Do some research on dualism and the occult if you are looking into this spirit at all, because this will help you to see where I am coming from. Luciferianism teaches a dualistic Godhead, where Lucifer is the brother of Jesus. (This is similar to Mormonism as well)… Same spirit, different religions by name. 

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

It is a viable critique.., First of all let me clarify, the legion spirit is the one in the antichrist. The One in Matthew 8 is the one that is in the Fp IMO. For the legion spirit, many were one. But when they were cast into the swine, they were many again. So they have two states of appearance, as many were one, and as many. John confirmed this in 1 John, saying there is 1 antichrist, but there are now many antichrists at work. Paul also confirms this saying the mystery of iniquity is already at work... I am sure you are familiar with these passages to read them in their full context. These are all part of the "proofs" if you will, for this legion spirit being the one that will occupy the antichrist. Here is the verse from 1 John, because this is almost obvious, when you see this.... Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 john 2:18)  

he then goes onto say "they went out from us, but they were not of us..." Showing the son of perdition betrayal element of these antichrists...

Again, this post, and the one before it on Legion are theoretical, Use your discernment, and see if this makes sense. The last comment to you dealt with the false prophet spirit, as I thought this is what you were addressing as the topic of this post. So I can not use the self cutting as evidence of the spirit in the FP... 

I am going to give you an example of what 1John2:18 is talking about, regarding "antichrists".    Yusuf Estes, you can find some of his videos on you tube.   He says he was a Christian pastor, who left Christianity to become a muslim.   Not only a muslim, but also teaches that Jesus is not God. 

All muslims, however, never were Christians before, to have left Christianity.    So, imo, being "antichrists" does not apply to them.      They do display the spirit of antichrist though that had come into the world already way back in John's day - because they deny that Jesus is God come in the flesh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judas was never part of the Christian church, it would not apply to him.   However, Judas being used by Satan, who entered him to carry out the betrayal of Jesus prefigures  the end times Antichrist being entered into by Satan to carry out the act of betrayal to Israel, by the person going into the temple sitting, claiming to have achieved God-hood.

God has the person killed for the act in Ezekiel 28:1-10.    In Isaiah 14, the person finds his soul in hell.  

But it is important to note that Isaiah 14:12 there is also a referral to Satan, and his long term desire to takeover God's throne in heaven.     Which Satan being referred to in Isaiah 14:12,  is another indicator that Satan will enter the Antichrist (like Judas) to carry out the act of betrayal to Israel... revealing the person as the man of sin, son of perdition at that time.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Doug,

Do some research on dualism and the occult if you are looking into this spirit at all, because this will help you to see where I am coming from. Luciferianism teaches a dualistic Godhead, where Lucifer is the brother of Jesus. (This is similar to Mormonism as well)… Same spirit, different religions by name. 

Well, I am looking at what it says in Mark about the man who possessed by legion - how the man acted.    No man possessed by legion would be someone who the world would follow and worship.

The is no other account, in the bible of someone else said in the text of being possessed by legion - as acting acting in a coherent rational manner, to indicate that legion could in the end times possess the beast, nor the false prophet.

You are trying to make a theory work that has a critical flaw in it that can't be overcome.

Edited by douggg