• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, douggg said:

False prophet as false Elijah, yes.   Mahdi, no.

You need to see the youtube video regarding what those rabbi think of Arab religion :'

Search at youtube page with this keywords :A top Jewish Scholar confirms that Islam is the oldest Path of GOD that was preached by all Prophets

PROPHECY UPDATE: SHOCKING!! Jewish Sanhedrin Say Islamic Mahdi Is Same As Jewish Messiah

Jewish Rabbi predicts Islam is the future   

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

18 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

You need to see the youtube video regarding what those rabbi think of Arab religion :'

Search at youtube page with this keywords :A top Jewish Scholar confirms that Islam is the oldest Path of GOD that was preached by all Prophets

R. Hartono,  I haven't watched the video yet, but my response was not based up what some muslim or rabbi says.    I will go look at all those videos though.

My response was based upon that the Mahdi concept person will never come to pass during the time of the false prophet.

In Ezekiel 38-39 basically is the end of Islam before the 7 years begin.    God judges Islam for all the evil it has done claiming falsely in His Name, falsely referring to God as Allah.    

By destroying the massive muslim filled Gog's army, God establishes once and for all that He is God of Israel, and not Allah the god of Islam.

In Ezekiel 39:4 is the feast on Gog's army.    Followed by 7 years of the burning the remains of his war machine by Israel.

It doesn't say that those 7 years are the same 7 years of Daniel 9:27, but it can be concluded with 100% certainty because of another feast on dead bodies, after everything about the Gog account has been completed in Ezekiel 39:16.

Ezekiel 39:17-20, is the Armageddon feast, also found in Revelation 19:17-18.   

In Ezekiel 39:21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to earth at the end of the 7 years.  

He recounts why the house of Israel was sent into the nations for the past 2000 years.    But have returned to good status with Him (because in the middle of the 7 years, it indicates in Revelation 12:10 that the Jews will have embraced the gospel).

Ezekiel 39:28-29 concludes with Jesus bringing back as of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel, not leaving a single on in the nations, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

1 minute ago, douggg said:

R. Hartono,  I haven't watched the video yet, but my response was not based up what some muslim or rabbi says.

My response is that the Mahdi concept person will never come to pass during the time of the false prophet.

In Ezekiel 38-39 basically is the end of Islam before the 7 years begin.    God judges Islam for all the evil it has done claiming falsely in His Name, falsely referring to God as Allah.    

By destroying the massive muslim filled Gog's army, God establishes once and for all that He is God of Israel, and not Allah the god of Islam.

Thats why that Mahdi/"Eliah" will come after Gog n Magog war to deceive the whole Jews and the world, as he will summon fire at the Temple to consume the offerings to proof that he is the promised Elijah/mahdi. And antichrist the fake Messiah will empower this 2nd beast to rule the world :

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

the 1st and 2nd beast will take credit of the Gog n Magog war for themselves.

32 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

The first video, I remember watching years ago.   Basically the Rabbi is saying that Islam as a monotheist religion falls under the umbrella region the rabbi's came up with called Noahidism, sons of ben Noah.

Edited by douggg

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

PROPHECY UPDATE: SHOCKING!! Jewish Sanhedrin Say Islamic Mahdi Is Same As Jewish Messiah

Jewish Rabbi predicts Islam is the future   

In watching the video the muslim speaker was saying the mahdi is the Jewish messiah.   But the two Jews never said the reverse - i.e. that messiah was the muslim mahdi.    The title of the video given is somewhat deceptive.

I would have like to asked an audience question to them, is Isa the Jewish messiah?    I think that a big argument would have ensued.   

The muslim speaker was ignoring that muslims believe that Isa (Jesus) is the messiah, not the Mahdi.    In Islam, Isa is supposed to return to rescue the Mahdi who will be in big fight with the dajjal.

Go back and take a listen at minute 13:31-13:46, the muslim speaker says the first step to peace of messianic age is the get together of a bunch of muslim nations he names .... with the participation of Russia (oh brother!) will form the sea of friendship  (he just named the Gog/Magog nations) to give a start to time of the King Messiah.    

I had also watched that same video years ago.

Edited by douggg

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

The two horned false prophet identified

Right. The two horns are Israel and Judah (Hos 1:11).

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/7/2019 at 6:50 AM, douggg said:

R. Hartono,  I haven't watched the video yet, but my response was not based up what some muslim or rabbi says.    I will go look at all those videos though.

My response was based upon that the Mahdi concept person will never come to pass during the time of the false prophet.

In Ezekiel 39:4 is the feast on Gog's army.    Followed by 7 years of the burning the remains of his war machine by Israel.

It doesn't say that those 7 years are the same 7 years of Daniel 9:27, but it can be concluded with 100% certainty because of another feast on dead bodies, after everything about the Gog account has been completed in Ezekiel 39:16.

Ezekiel 39:17-20, is the Armageddon feast, also found in Revelation 19:17-18.   

In Ezekiel 39:21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to earth at the end of the 7 years.  

He recounts why the house of Israel was sent into the nations for the past 2000 years.    But have returned to good status with Him (because in the middle of the 7 years, it indicates in Revelation 12:10 that the Jews will have embraced the gospel).

Ezekiel 39:28-29 concludes with Jesus bringing back as of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel, not leaving a single on in the nations, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

As always, Gog Magog happens after the 1000 year reign of Christ, when Israel is without walls. The Word is clear on this. I will never be able to grasp why the Word is not read and accepted.

Rev 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Eze 38

1 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

I will go up to the land of unwalled villages