• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Joe,

The Body of Christ will not be in the millennium on earth. They are kingpriests in the third heaven on Christ`s own throne. (Rev. 3: 21) There are NO kingPriests on earth. There is one king regent named David, and there will be priests from Israel. (Jer. 30: 9,   Isa. 66: 21)

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

Christ will be on earth in the millennium. And, where Christ is, there we will be also.....

Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.......1 Thes 4:17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

57 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn,

Christ will be on earth in the millennium. And, where Christ is, there we will be also.....

Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.......1 Thes 4:17

Hi Joe,

`meet the Lord in the air....` & go to the Lord`s very own throne, in the third heaven. (Rev. 3: 21)

Now where does it say that the Lord will be on the earth in the millennium?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

So who are these? They are outside the city.....

Revelation 22:14-15 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

It is to the reference to those who qualify for entrance into the millennium. By contrast, unbelievers are characterized as being excluded and are described in the most unflattering terms. The main emphasis in each of them is on the deceitfulness and lying of those who are unsaved. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Joe,

`meet the Lord in the air....` & go to the Lord`s very own throne, in the third heaven. (Rev. 3: 21)

Now where does it say that the Lord will be on the earth in the millennium?

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come you, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.....Isa 2:2-3

And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth......Rev 5:10

I've just finished reading the "great debate" between you and shiloh 357, from 2017.

Here is a question:

Jesus, after He was raised from the dead, ascended to heaven. This was the first coming.

In Rev 19, He comes back with the armies of heaven to the earth. This is the second coming.

Where, in scripture, does it show Jesus again returns to heaven?

11 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn,

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come you, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.....Isa 2:2-3

And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth......Rev 5:10

I've just finished reading the "great debate" between you and shiloh 357, from 2017.

Here is a question:

Jesus, after He was raised from the dead, ascended to heaven. This was the first coming.

In Rev 19, He comes back with the armies of heaven to the earth. This is the second coming.

Where, in scripture, does it show Jesus again returns to heaven?

Hi Joe,

The Lord will teach through His priests in Israel.

`...the priests,.....shall teach my people the difference between the holy and the unholy.....in controversy they shall stand as judges...` (Ez. 44: 15, 23 & 24)

As to Rev. 5: 10 the Greek word is `epi,` meaning `over or on.` Thus we need more scriptures to show which.

Now there is a prophetic scripture in the Psalms that tell us when the Lord returns to heaven.

`...the Lord Most High is awesome; he is king over all the earth. He will subdue the peoples under us, and the nations under our feet. He will choose our inheritance for us, the excellence of Jacob whom He loves.

God has GONE UP with a shout, the Lord with the sound of the trumpet. Sing praises to our King, sing praises For God is the King of all the earth....` (Ps. 47: 2 - 7)

BTW you did well to read that whole debate. Well done.

Marilyn.

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Joe,

The Lord will teach through His priests in Israel.

`...the priests,.....shall teach my people the difference between the holy and the unholy.....in controversy they shall stand as judges...` (Ez. 44: 15, 23 & 24)

As to Rev. 5: 10 the Greek word is `epi,` meaning `over or on.` Thus we need more scriptures to show which.

Now there is a prophetic scripture in the Psalms that tell us when the Lord returns to heaven.

`...the Lord Most High is awesome; he is king over all the earth. He will subdue the peoples under us, and the nations under our feet. He will choose our inheritance for us, the excellence of Jacob whom He loves.

God has GONE UP with a shout, the Lord with the sound of the trumpet. Sing praises to our King, sing praises For God is the King of all the earth....` (Ps. 47: 2 - 7)

BTW you did well to read that whole debate. Well done.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

There are literally 2 dozen of scriptures that clearly show Jesus will rule from Zion and Jerusalem during the Millennium, but only a few show which ones: heavenly or earthly.

The Lord says to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”  The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, sayingRule in the midst of Your enemies   . . .  He will judge among the nations, He will fill them with corpses, He will shatter the chief men over a broad country.He will drink from the brook by the waysideTherefore He will lift up His head. (Psalm 110: 1-2, 7)

Jesus is said to rule in the midst of his enemies. Obviously those enemies aren’t in heaven! Also notice him drinking from the brook while judging the nations and filling them with corpses; also not in heaven.

Jeremiah specifies that Jesus will reign as King in the land; not over the land, but IN it.

Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land.” (Jer. 23:5)

In Ezekiel, Jesus says directly he will be IN Israel after the Battle of Gog and Magog (Armageddon).

My holy name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. And the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.  Behold, it is coming and it shall be done,” declares the Lord God. “That is the day (Day of the Lord) of which I have spoken. (Ezek. 39:7-8)

In Joel, Jesus is said to dwell in Jerusalem after the Day of the Lord, but a caveat is added, that strangers will no longer pass through it. This can only be the earthly Jerusalem. Strangers don’t pass through the heavenly Jerusalem!

For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and moon grow dark and the stars lose their brightness . . . Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. (Joel 3:14-17)

In Zephaniah, we see that Jesus is King of Israel on the earth. Obviously Jesus has no need to say to the heavenly Jerusalem to not be afraid, only to the earthly one. And he is in their midst on the earth.

In that day it will be said to Jerusalem: Do not be afraid, O Zion; Do not let your hands fall limp. The Lord your God is in your midst. . . Indeed, I will give you renown and praise among all the peoples of the earth. (Zeph. 3:16-17, 20)

Zechariah has several verses that clearly state that Jesus will reign on the earth.

“Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares the Lord. “Many nations will join themselves to the Lord in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.  The Lord will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem. “(Zech. 2:10-12)

Again we see this happens “in the land” and if Jesus again chooses Jerusalem, it can only be the earthly one. Obviously he has always chosen the heavenly one.

Later in Zechariah, Jesus’s feet touch the Mount of Olives and he becomes King of all the EARTH. Does he ascend again to do this?

In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. . . And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one. (Zech. 14:4,9)

We are to be resurrected into glorified bodies. Bodies are made for the earth not heaven. If we remained in heaven it would be fine to be spirits, but if scripture says we are bodily resurrected there is a reason. That reason is to reign with Jesus upon the earth.

The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever. (Psalm 37:29)

The meek shall inherit the earth. (Matt 5:5)

6 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Marilyn,

There are literally 2 dozen of scriptures that clearly show Jesus will rule from Zion and Jerusalem during the Millennium, but only a few show which ones: heavenly or earthly.

Hi Joe,

The Lord will rule through Israel and specifically King David and the priests. The context of this scripture is when the Lord delivers Israel from their enemies at the end of the tribulation.

`...they shall serve the Lord their God, and DAVID THEIR KING, whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

The Lord will dwell with Israel by His Holy Spirit, but not physically as He will be ruling over all the universe and the angelic realm from His seat of power & authority in the third heaven.

`....far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age BUT ALSO IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME.` (Eph. 1: 21)

The `meek` inheriting the earth, refers to those out of Israel. The Body of Christ`s inheritance is in the third heaven.

`...the hope laid up for you in heaven.` (Col. 1: 5)

`...our citizenship is in heaven...`(Phil. 3: 20)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

53 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Joe,

The Lord will rule through Israel and specifically King David and the priests. The context of this scripture is when the Lord delivers Israel from their enemies at the end of the tribulation.

`...they shall serve the Lord their God, and DAVID THEIR KING, whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

The Lord will dwell with Israel by His Holy Spirit, but not physically as He will be ruling over all the universe and the angelic realm from His seat of power & authority in the third heaven.

`....far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age BUT ALSO IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME.` (Eph. 1: 21)

The `meek` inheriting the earth, refers to those out of Israel. The Body of Christ`s inheritance is in the third heaven.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn, 

Who's foot touches down on the Mt. of Olives splitting it in half, in Zechariah 14:3-4?  (I think JoeCanada already pointed that out.)

And in Acts 1:

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

Edited by douggg

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn, 

Who's foot touches down on the Mt. of Olives splitting it in half, in Zechariah 14:3-4?  (I think JoeCanada already pointed that out.)

And in Acts 1:

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

Hi douggg,

Of course I agree that the Lord comes back to earth to deliver Israel and deal with the world`s armies and the rebellious. Then there is scripture that says that the Lord will return to His seat of power & authority. And if you read the context it is when He is king over all the earth and subdued Israel`s enemies under their feet.

`God has gone UP with a shout, the Lord with the sound of the trumpet...` (Ps. 47: 5)

God`s word tells us that He is above all, in this age and the one to come. (Eph. 4: 21) He will dwell with His people Israel by His Holy Spirit, just as He said He does with us.

The Body of Christ`s inheritance is in heaven. 

If you don`t believe God`s word there then we really don`t have any more to discuss.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi douggg,

Of course I agree that the Lord comes back to earth to deliver Israel and deal with the world`s armies and the rebellious. Then there is scripture that says that the Lord will return to His seat of power & authority. And if you read the context it is when He is king over all the earth and subdued Israel`s enemies under their feet.

`God has gone UP with a shout, the Lord with the sound of the trumpet...` (Ps. 47: 5)

God`s word tells us that He is above all, in this age and the one to come. (Eph. 4: 21) He will dwell with His people Israel by His Holy Spirit, just as He said He does with us.

The Body of Christ`s inheritance is in heaven. 

If you don`t believe God`s word there then we really don`t have any more to discuss.

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

It is not an issue of believing God's word.     It is a matter of we differing in interpretation and application.

Why would....

...the hope laid up for you in heaven.` (Col. 1: 5)

.... prevent Jesus from returning to earth with his saints, to rule the nations with a rod of iron, and the saints rule with Him as kings and priests ?

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 2