Family

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am a Christian grandmother. My granddaughters father is not Christian. He prays to false Gods . He tells my granddaughter all the time he picks her up how much he hates me and other profanity. She has been going to church with me since she was 2. Vut he hates GOD and shows her bad movies to turn her away but she has held her ground.  I want to confront him but shes so scared of him so im silent. Im so scared for her. He has a bad temper and this is why too. I want to know as a Christian what I can do. All I do is cry these days. I do tell her to ignore it but she said it hurts her when he talks badly of me and her mother. He also belittles her too. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Leets said:

I am a Christian grandmother. My granddaughters father is not Christian. He prays to false Gods . He tells my granddaughter all the time he picks her up how much he hates me and other profanity. She has been going to church with me since she was 2. Vut he hates GOD and shows her bad movies to turn her away but she has held her ground.  I want to confront him but shes so scared of him so im silent. Im so scared for her. He has a bad temper and this is why too. I want to know as a Christian what I can do. All I do is cry these days. I do tell her to ignore it but she said it hurts her when he talks badly of me and her mother. He also belittles her too.

You are already doing the two most effective things you can do.

Praying for her.

Showing her the Love of God through your life.

What you can also do is pray for her Father and her Mother and to show as much love as you can to him.

May I suggest sending him a 'Christian' birthday card, Christmas and Easter cards.

To tell him you pray that he will have a safe drive.

Edit and store her mind with biblical verses and memorise of happy times with Grandma and at her church.

Edited by Who me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @Leets

Tricky situation.  My heart goes out to you.

I would advise posting this matter in the prayer request section.  It's very hard to give advice on a family issue with little idea of context and history etc, and this sounds like a delicate situation. 

I think it would be wise to seek the Father for an answer, through one of our prayer warriors, or perhaps ask them to join you in prayer for divine intervention into the matter.

Love & Shalom