IGNORED

Illness in the home

Guest Chernelle

Guest Chernelle

Dear brothers and sisters

My family and I have been experiencing illness back to back, especially our young son of nearly 2 years old. It seems sometimes as if there is so much going wrong. I listened to a great sermon by the late pastor Derek Prince on moving from ancestral curses to blessings and he speaks about removing objects from your home that could be from the occult in some way. We had some African curios that we through away, after that my son got chickenpox. My question is, is there something more we can do, are we under spiritual warefare, can someone please pray for us? 

Thannk you and God bless!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Are you a member of a local assembly that believes in the Spiritual Gifts?

I have heard of this kind of thing and have been involved in its downside personally.

So strong support is most necessary in this matter. I did not have any unfortunately, so I encourage you to look for that firstly. Then we will go from there in an orderly fashion.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi @Chernelle,

Sorry to hear that things seem to be going against you as of late. I understand how that can be at times in our lives. Things do happen, and occasionally one misfortune befalls yet another. Probably, these items of question in the home you've got rid of, were merely circumstantial to the occurrence of set-backs. It's rather uncertain, but unless they were actual objects of occultism, it's probably not the cause of your son's outbreak of chickenpox. More than likely, getting necessary vaccines would have proven successful in avoiding this and other childhood diseases. Please consider having your child/children inoculated. Thanks, your kids will thank you in the long run.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Chernelle
3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi @Chernelle,

Sorry to hear that things seem to be going against you as of late. I understand how that can be at times in our lives. Things do happen, and occasionally one misfortune befalls yet another. Probably, these items of question in the home you've got rid of, were merely circumstantial to the occurrence of set-backs. It's rather uncertain, but unless they were actual objects of occultism, it's probably not the cause of your son's outbreak of chickenpox. More than likely, getting necessary vaccines would have proven successful in avoiding this and other childhood diseases. Please consider having your child/children inoculated. Thanks, your kids will thank you in the long run.  

Hi @BeauJangles

I totally understand what you're saying and rationally I have ruled out many things. I'm a research scientist so I have gone through many of the possibilities, and yes, this may all be circumstantial but the Holy Spirit led me to throw those objects out, we purchased them unknowingly. Fortunately here in Europe is by law that your child is vaccinated and rightfully so, therefore he has received all of the vaccinations needed for his age. 

Thanks for your comment!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, Chernelle said:

My family and I have been experiencing illness back to back, especially our young son of nearly 2 years old. It seems sometimes as if there is so much going wrong. I listened to a great sermon by the late pastor Derek Prince on moving from ancestral curses to blessings and he speaks about removing objects from your home that could be from the occult in some way. We had some African curios that we through away, after that my son got chickenpox. My question is, is there something more we can do, are we under spiritual warefare, can someone please pray for us? 

I don't think curses have anything to do with this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Or it could just be a genetically weak immune system. Did this only start recently? Or perhaps you've got mold or fungus growing in your home somewhere.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi, @Chernelle. Just a little note on posting videos and links to them. Just to make sure of quality and assured content, they need to be posted in the Video section of the forums for prior approval. I realize the one here is relevant to your concerns, but it's the orderly way in which it's done at WCF. Thanks for understanding. God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

Guest Chernelle
15 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi, @Chernelle. Just a little note on posting videos and links to them. Just to make sure of quality and assured content, they need to be posted in the Video section of the forums for prior approval. I realize the one here is relevant to your concerns, but it's the orderly way in which it's done at WCF. Thanks for understanding. God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

Okay, no problem. Perhaps this is not the forum for me. Thanks

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Chernelle said:

Give your life and your children to God. Pray often. That is all you can do. Leave Satan to God.