yaussyp

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

A few months ago I was (I believed) devinely connected with a girl named Madeleine online. I had been praying for God to send a wonderful wife to me, and i felt him confirm it to me when i met her. Directly. The first 3 days we talked,  I felt the presence and annointing of God on me so strong, it was like a tangible physical substance flowing through me, and sometimes I would laugh with joy uncontrollably. I also fasted fpr 4 days straight almost unwillingly. Did not even feel hungry those 4 days nor did I want to eat. I felt God saying to me "Pearce, this is her. You will not get your heart broken anymore, I promise. You can trust her."

She later told me her story. When she was 5, while fighting for her life after a brain injury due to a reaction to a vaccine, she was called up to heaven and sat in Jesus' lap, wearing a white gown, and he told her "Its going to be ok."

Since then, she has had multiple encounters with God's Angels (as well as fallen Angels, she said) and one angel of God told her "Madeleine, start looking for your husband. There is a man for you that will love you unconditionally in the image of Christ, and you will give him something in return for his love."

Another encounter was with a woman (angel) at a well, who gave her water to drink from the well, and told her it was water of "youth" and "nourishment", and that she would give that water to others one day, that she would be a "mother of nourishment"

Also said an angel wearing a veil told her in a vision "you will walk alongside the chosen one"

Now me being a person of faith and believing God can do anything, i decided not to run away, but jump right in and see where it went. 

I went to visit her in Texas for 3 days, and it went great, but the miracle we thought god was going to do between us (that the one angel told her about, what she would give me to help me heal) did not happen. 

I could see the enemy fighting against our relationship every step of the way. Her family hated me because I believe in God (they are all unbelievers except her) and they were attacking her and calling me a loser and telling her she should leave me. She promised me She would always take up for me and never leave me, but the attacks got worse and worse.

Nevertheless we were going to get married and find our calling together. She wanted to do ministry full time with me someday.

What finally happened is her brother's best friend, who had been a family friend and their roommate for years, and had always left her alone, decided to start making advances on her and trying to make her sleep with him. She told him to stop and even had to close herself in her room to get away from him sometimes, but eventually he won. She broke up with me and now is with him.

After all that? How could God confirm so clearly to me she was the one, and we had a very special destiny, only for her to be stolen by another man (who is an unbeliever, as far as I know)...

This is not a normal "Oh well, that sucks. Gotta move on."...i can't move on from that. I feel deep down that I need to do something. The enemy has her captive and is winning right now...

Edited by yaussyp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

The best thing you can do is pray for her. 

You could try talking to her but that can get really ugly really fast. 

Angels are real and there are many folks who have encountered them but her encounters seem a bit too much too often. Too much emphasis on them. I hesitate to speak so, but it does come across as wrong. You may have dodged a bullet with this one. 

One other question you should ask yourself. Did you hear correctly from the Lord about her?

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

17 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

A few months ago I was (I believed) devinely connected with a girl named Madeleine online. I had been praying for God to send a wonderful wife to me, and i felt him confirm it to me when i met her. Directly. The first 3 days we talked,  I felt the presence and annointing of God of me so strong, it was like a tangible physical substance flowing through me, and sometimes I would laugh with joy uncontrollably. I also fasted fpr 4 days straight almost unwillingly. Did not even feel hungry those 4 days nor did I want to eat. I felt God saying to me "Pearce, this is her. You will not get your heart broken anymore, I promise. You can trust her."

She later told me her story. When she was 5, while fighting for her life after a brain injury due to a reaction to a vaccine, she was called up to heaven and sat in Jesus' lap, wearing a white gown, and he told her "Its going to be ok."

Since then, she has had multiple encounters with God's Angels (as well as fallen Angels, she said) and one angel of God told her "Madeleine, start looking for your husband. There is a man for you that will love you unconditionally in the image of Christ, and you will give him something in return for his love."

Another encounter was with a woman (angel) at a well, who gave her water to drink from the well, and told her it was water of "youth" and "nourishment", and that she would give that water to others one day, that she would be a "mother of nourishment"

Also said a dark angel wearing a veil told her in a vision "you will walk alongside the chosen one"

Now me being a person of faith and believing God can do anything, i decided not to run away, but jump right in and see where it went. 

I went to visit her in Texas for 3 days, and it went great, but the miracle we thought god was going to do between us (that the one angel told her about, what she would give me to help me heal) did not happen. 

I could see the enemy fighting against our relationship every step of the way. Her family hated me because I believe in God (they are all unbelievers except her) and they were attacking her and calling me a loser and telling her she should leave me. She promised me She would always take up for me and never leave me, but the attacks got worse and worse.

Nevertheless we were going to get married and find our calling together. She wanted to do ministry full time with me someday.

What finally happened is her brother's best friend, who had been a family friend and their roommate for years, and had always left her alone, decided to start making advances on her and trying to make her sleep wity him. She told him to stop and even had to close herself in her room to get away from him sometimes, but eventually he won. She broke up with me and now is with him.

After all that? How could God confirm so clearly to me she was the one, and we had a very special destiny, onky for her to be stolen by another man (who is an unbeliever, as far as I know)...

This is not a normal "Oh well, that sucks. Gotta move on."...i can't move on from that. I feel deep down that I need to do something. The enemy has her captive and is winning right now...

I don't believe in NDE or encounters with God. When we get to heaven we will see God and not until. Was it really God who you thought was confirming this relationship? There is nothing you can do but give this experience to God. Pray for her and keep your distance. 

I truly believe I heard correctly. I have already had very bizarre words spoken over me in the past, most notably "You are him!!" It all made sense when i met her. I was thanking God. 

I have been praying for her constantly but nothing has changed (yet)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

18 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

She told him to stop and even had to close herself in her room to get away from him sometimes, but eventually he won. She broke up with me and now is with him.

Yaussyp,

Unfortunately, we can't control others or decisions they make in their life.  

20 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

Remember, Abraham and Sarah and the promised child Isaac?  They waited many many years until God's promise was fulfilled. We can't predict the timing of God. My best advice is to pray to the Lord for direction. After all, they are not married yet... Correct?  God in His overseeing love for you will bring the "right" person who will love you to your arms. It could possibly still be that girl or someone you haven't even met yet.  Trust God and Pray.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, lovethelord said:

Yaussyp,

Unfortunately, we can't control others or decisions they make in their life.  

I wasn't saying otherwise, but I can see how the Devil used him to split us up. Then the Devil planted in her mind at the same time "All the attacks you are going through are because of Pearce. If you leave Pearce, it will stop."

Not exactly a lie. Just clever. I know how that SOB the devil works. I know his methods.

Edited by yaussyp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

23 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

I truly believe I heard correctly. I have already had very bizarre words spoken over me in the past, most notably "You are him!!" It all made sense when i met her. I was thanking God. 

I have been praying for her constantly but nothing has changed (yet)

When I wrote pray for her, I didnt mean pray that she changes her mind. I meant pray for her well being physical and spiritual.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

48 minutes ago, yaussyp said:

This is not normal "Oh well, that sucks. Gotta move on."...i can't move on from that. I feel deep down that I need to do something. The enemy has her captive and is winning right now...

No, it isn't. And as @ayin jade has mentioned, neither is frequent so-called angelic visitations. I'm really sorry, brother. Your friend has some questionable issues, that are too far underlining for a mere several day meeting can offer true light on the situation at hand. Relationships started on the internet commonly turn out pretty tragically. The reason being, they begin as fantasy. You will heal in time, but it's obviously going to be awhile, as it's a heart breaking experience none the less. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

8 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

When I wrote pray for her, I didnt mean pray that she changes her mind. I meant pray for her well being physical and spiritual.

I know. I have been doing both. Not praying for her to change her mind, but against whatever evil spirit is working through her family and that man

7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Is she now in a relationship with this man?

Yes