• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Consider this: this Christian woman is having an ongoing sexual relationship, of her own free will, with a man who is not her husband. Does that sound like God is at work here and she was a Spirit lead wife for you?

Jesus cast 7 demons out of Mary Magdalene before she joined and followed him (presumably she was a prostitute)

Sometimes the enemy can hold people captive who God desires to use.

Edited by yaussyp
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

51 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Consider this: this Christian woman is having an ongoing sexual relationship, of her own free will, with a man who is not her husband. Does that sound like God is at work here and she was a Spirit appointed wife for you?

Right.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I hesitate to enter this conversation. For I have known such desperation as you appear to be having (many many years ago). 

I know how it is to be convinced I was searching for answers, when in fact I was in denial. ← and how even being told this seemed

absurd and not to apply to me.

But in hopes you will heed this, and it can help you to heal over a broken heart, I'll

plunge into the conversation.

I believe the LORD can and does talk to us.

Sometimes directly. Sometimes through the words other people speak (usually that we overhear).

I also know the devil speaks to us (feigning to be God). 

This is why we are to test the spirits (1 John 4:1).

By the Bible (Acts 17:11).

Joseph Smith Junior was visited by demons and started the Christian cult Mormonism / LDS.

You couldn't tell him it wasn't God that visited him. He was convinced.

Ask yourself... no one here is judging you... but you have to be honest with yourself...

how did you test the spirits you encountered?

And did it even enter your mind to test the spirits she claimed to have been visited by?

If this was all from God.

I F.

Then, what happened is a set back and what God said will come true eventually.

I F.

Even in fiction, Anakin Skywalker did not bring balance to the Force (as prophesied) until after being Darth Vader for

decades.

If this was not from God, then the fact that none of what the spirits said ever comes true... is the absolute proof

they were not from God.

If... it was from God, then you should be asking him, not other people, "what gives?"

Just remember to prove any response you get with the scriptures.

Edited by JohnD
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

16 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I misunderstood. I thought your girlfriend was already a Christian, and hearing from God and the Holy Spirit and Angels, not like your example of Mary Magdalene, who at the time of your example was a woman who had not yet found Jesus and become His. 

God does not look with favour and bring about deliberately the yoking of a believer and an unbeliever.

She is a believer but not baptized (yet) because her family are all atheists. She believes because of her encounter with Jesus when she was little.

I was trying to make a different point than I came across as making, I suppose.

Edited by yaussyp

16 hours ago, JohnD said:

If... it was from God, then you should be asking him, not other people, "what gives?"

I have been constantly

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 8/5/2019 at 1:26 PM, yaussyp said:

A few months ago I was (I believed) devinely connected with a girl named Madeleine online. I had been praying for God to send a wonderful wife to me, and i felt him confirm it to me when i met her. Directly. The first 3 days we talked,  I felt the presence and annointing of God on me so strong, it was like a tangible physical substance flowing through me, and sometimes I would laugh with joy uncontrollably. I also fasted fpr 4 days straight almost unwillingly. Did not even feel hungry those 4 days nor did I want to eat. I felt God saying to me "Pearce, this is her. You will not get your heart broken anymore, I promise. You can trust her."

She later told me her story. When she was 5, while fighting for her life after a brain injury due to a reaction to a vaccine, she was called up to heaven and sat in Jesus' lap, wearing a white gown, and he told her "Its going to be ok."

Since then, she has had multiple encounters with God's Angels (as well as fallen Angels, she said) and one angel of God told her "Madeleine, start looking for your husband. There is a man for you that will love you unconditionally in the image of Christ, and you will give him something in return for his love."

Another encounter was with a woman (angel) at a well, who gave her water to drink from the well, and told her it was water of "youth" and "nourishment", and that she would give that water to others one day, that she would be a "mother of nourishment"

Also said an angel wearing a veil told her in a vision "you will walk alongside the chosen one"

Now me being a person of faith and believing God can do anything, i decided not to run away, but jump right in and see where it went. 

I went to visit her in Texas for 3 days, and it went great, but the miracle we thought god was going to do between us (that the one angel told her about, what she would give me to help me heal) did not happen. 

I could see the enemy fighting against our relationship every step of the way. Her family hated me because I believe in God (they are all unbelievers except her) and they were attacking her and calling me a loser and telling her she should leave me. She promised me She would always take up for me and never leave me, but the attacks got worse and worse.

Nevertheless we were going to get married and find our calling together. She wanted to do ministry full time with me someday.

What finally happened is her brother's best friend, who had been a family friend and their roommate for years, and had always left her alone, decided to start making advances on her and trying to make her sleep with him. She told him to stop and even had to close herself in her room to get away from him sometimes, but eventually he won. She broke up with me and now is with him.

After all that? How could God confirm so clearly to me she was the one, and we had a very special destiny, only for her to be stolen by another man (who is an unbeliever, as far as I know)...

This is not a normal "Oh well, that sucks. Gotta move on."...i can't move on from that. I feel deep down that I need to do something. The enemy has her captive and is winning right now...

I can tell you that what you felt sounds like maybe it wasn't of God. At any rate, since she is now married to another, I can assure you that any lingering feelings of reconciliation with the aim of marriage is NOT from God.

• This is Worthy 1