• Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I'm just confessing.

May the Holy Spirit give big big biggest of ears for the heart to hear the pleas of others,  and the tongue to join in asking Jesus  for intercession with His Father. Amen.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 8/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, LadyKay said:

This is kind of a silly question. But I don't know what I am suppose to be saying in church prayer time when the pastor is leading the prayer. I just stand there and listen to the pastor pray and can't really pray myself, cause I need a quiet place to do that so I can focus.   I sometimes might say "yes Lord" if I am in agreement with something said in the prayer. But it is hard to think of what else I should say. Cause I can't get into focus. Anyone else have this issue? 

I don't see any need to say a word.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,015
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,277
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 8/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, LadyKay said:

This is kind of a silly question. But I don't know what I am suppose to be saying in church prayer time when the pastor is leading the prayer. I just stand there and listen to the pastor pray and can't really pray myself, cause I need a quiet place to do that so I can focus.   I sometimes might say "yes Lord" if I am in agreement with something said in the prayer. But it is hard to think of what else I should say. Cause I can't get into focus. Anyone else have this issue? 

You don't really need to say anything, unless you really feel led.   I usually just commune in my heart with the prayer  when the pastor is praying.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 8/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, LadyKay said:

Just relax your mind and say things that you honestly think and the things that are on your mind. Prayer like all other forms of communication are meant to be done openly and honestly.