Sign in to follow this  
Jesusispeace

Breaking curses

Hi Jesusispeace... You have chosen your username well.  Jesus IS peace.  Believe the truth of God.  "'No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me,'says the LORD' (Isaiah 54:17). 

God loves you so much that He gave His own Son to take the burden of every curse away from you.  Declare aloud that Jesus is Lord.   You can believe it and count on it.  Your life is now in your Shepherd's hands, and He has promised not to lose you.  

Open your Bible and mark John 3:16, Colossians. 3:3, John 10:28, and John 14:27.  Read these over and over.  

Jesus IS peace.  Hold on to the peace He has freely given by grace to all of us who believe.  God bless!

• Praise God! 2

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Colossians 3:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

John 10:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

John 14:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

How does a Christian break a curse off his/her life effectively?

Welcome.

Most Christians do not now how to deal with curses or even believe in them, though they are throughout the word of God. While I could attempt to explain listen to this fellow:

https://tlsm.dreamhosters.com/Audio/2010-10-09 Declare Your Faith & Redemption From The Curse.mp3

In a summary, you need to build up your faith, and believe. Jesus said:

Luke 10:19-20
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

15 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Welcome.

Most Christians do not now how to deal with curses or even believe in them, though they are throughout the word of God. While I could attempt to explain listen to this fellow:

https://tlsm.dreamhosters.com/Audio/2010-10-09 Declare Your Faith & Redemption From The Curse.mp3

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.  Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. 

THANK YOU ♥️ And what a wonderful verse to declare!!! Thank you so much!!!!!  

• Loved it! 1

20 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Welcome.

This was such a blessing to listen to! I’m half way through, taking notes!! God really showed me some things!! Thank you!!

2 hours ago, Jesusispeace said:

This was such a blessing to listen to! I’m half way through, taking notes!! God really showed me some things!! Thank you!!

I'm so very glad. With every one of his sermons, I have to listen multiple times because he only uses the word of God and so I have to go and see for myself, pray, and grow in faith! He teaches the word of God, purely! Oh that I had found him decades ago. Plus, everything his ministry offers is 100% FREE.

20 hours ago, Abdicate said:

I'm so very glad. With every one of his sermons, I have to listen multiple times because he only uses the word of God and so I have to go and see for myself, pray, and grow in faith! He teaches the word of God, purely! Oh that I had found him decades ago. Plus, everything his ministry offers is 100% FREE.

This link went to this minister's teaching mp3, but I am unable to find his website. Do you have a link to this site? Thanks!

Gary

29 minutes ago, bropro said:

This link went to this minister's teaching mp3, but I am unable to find his website. Do you have a link to this site? Thanks!

Gary

Here ya go :)

http://tlsm.org/

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this