Should I wait on

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I/m very hurt and confused today. Can you help me? My problem at hand is that the guy that I love and I have taken a break. I've liked him for a year but was so scared of rejection that I never said anything. I think God gave me an opportunity a few months ago to say something and I didn't take it so I think im here now learning the hard way. My mom, sister, therapist, and friend all God fearing people encouraged me not to cut him off but to tell him how i feel and be honest. I was ready to walk away for good but they told me not to. I think this was a sign from God. I hear messages from them relating to my situation every now and again. My own sister and parents broke up before getting engaged. I see his name and things relating to him everywhere. However, now I havent heard from him in a few weeks. I know he's busy working on applications for med school but i think Im ready to open up. Should I contact him? Im not sure if i should be waiting on God or if God is waiting on me to reach out. I feel quite lost. Could you help me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

Does this man know you exist?

Do you meet him and talk to him?

Does he willingly talk with you, is he interested in what you say?

Does he already have a girlfriend?

If he does not know you exist and he is going away to medical school, then you are in for a heart break.

If you reqularly are able to spend time, say after church, or meet him in town and chat, then suggest going for a coffe.

If he does not wilingly spend time talking with you, again you are heading for heart break.

Talk to him, suggest going for a coffe. If he wilingly agrees for the two of you to go for a coffee, then something might happen.

If he ropes in the whole youth group then you have no hope.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/6/2019 at 5:48 PM, SMF97 said:

I/m very hurt and confused today. Can you help me? My problem at hand is that the guy that I love and I have taken a break. I've liked him for a year but was so scared of rejection that I never said anything. I think God gave me an opportunity a few months ago to say something and I didn't take it so I think im here now learning the hard way. My mom, sister, therapist, and friend all God fearing people encouraged me not to cut him off but to tell him how i feel and be honest. I was ready to walk away for good but they told me not to. I think this was a sign from God. I hear messages from them relating to my situation every now and again. My own sister and parents broke up before getting engaged. I see his name and things relating to him everywhere. However, now I havent heard from him in a few weeks. I know he's busy working on applications for med school but i think Im ready to open up. Should I contact him? Im not sure if i should be waiting on God or if God is waiting on me to reach out. I feel quite lost. Could you help me?

Are you a born again Christian? Is this guy a born again Christian? You should give this to God. If God wants this man in your life it will happen.