IGNORED

WorthyNews: Let the 2020 Race Begin: Evangelicals, Pastors Set To Mobilize, Change America

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Roughly 400 pastors and faith leaders will descend on Lynchburg, Virginia later this week as two major evangelical forces unite together in the beginning efforts of a 2020 national ground game aimed at restoring Judeo-Christian principles across the country and mobilizing an evangelical army of pastors to lead the way.

The closed-door two-day event will be held at Liberty University, one of the largest evangelical universities in the country and is organized by the American Renewal Project, led by influential political mechanic David Lane. They're bringing in the pastors for the affair, many of whom are expected to take part in a political training session as they mull whether to run for local or statewide office.

"The Pastor and Pews events have been extremely valuable in mobilizing church-going voters and illuminating critical issues for elections," said former presidential candidate and Fox News Contributor Mike Huckabee. [ Source : CBN News(Read More...) ]

The post Let the 2020 Race Begin: Evangelicals, Pastors Set To Mobilize, Change America appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/8/2019 at 1:55 AM, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Roughly 400 pastors and faith leaders will descend on Lynchburg, Virginia later this week as two major evangelical forces unite together in the beginning efforts of a 2020 national ground game aimed at restoring Judeo-Christian principles across the country and mobilizing an evangelical army of pastors to lead the way.

The closed-door two-day event will be held at Liberty University, one of the largest evangelical universities in the country and is organized by the American Renewal Project, led by influential political mechanic David Lane. They're bringing in the pastors for the affair, many of whom are expected to take part in a political training session as they mull whether to run for local or statewide office.

"The Pastor and Pews events have been extremely valuable in mobilizing church-going voters and illuminating critical issues for elections," said former presidential candidate and Fox News Contributor Mike Huckabee. [ Source : CBN News(Read More...) ]

The post Let the 2020 Race Begin: Evangelicals, Pastors Set To Mobilize, Change America appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

True Christianity is the only thing that can save this troubled country. It is troubled because of liberal lies brought to you by the likes of cnn and etc.. I sometimes go to this public place that has cnn playing all the time. No exaggeration: every time I am there I hear the commentators (who pose as journalists) say Trump is a racist-- or some other R is a racist.. It sounds like a broken record. I don't get it except that they know if they repeat something often enough, people will believe it as gospel truth.

looks to me like.. people who are always yelling Racist! are the ones obsessed with race. But really, they are obsessed with beating Trump. they seem to think calling him a racist will do the trick.. 

They have to beat Trump because they have to keep baby killing legal. i sometimes think that is the primary reason they hate him so much: not only is he pro life, but he doesn't back away from SAYING so. A lot of prominent Rs are closet pro-lifers.. 

sigh

Edited by createdequal