• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/13/2019 at 10:59 AM, douggg said:

Not as Jesus, but as someone instead of and against Jesus, as the messiah by the Jews.     Are the Jews looking for such a person?    

I have explained it to you Douggg 100 times brother. The Jews REPENT before the DOTL which starts with the first Seal at the Midway point. Malachi 4:5-6, you want to dodge all scriptures that makes your understanding suspect. I used to do the same thing, I took reasons into the battlefield with me and bent everything to make it fit. The last 5 or so years, I just see the truth, no matter where it falls. Nowhere in the bible does it say the Jews accept a False christ Messiah as their King. It says just the opposite, they Flee Judea.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Lets concentrate what is relevant to us: The golden image, the fiery furnace, the lion’s den, we will revisit those stories in the last days; these are not just Sunday school stories.

how do we prepare for this. There were many Jewish boys that bowed down to the golden image. Daniel and his 3 friends were the exception . Why were they able to withstood ?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I have explained it to you Douggg 100 times brother. The Jews REPENT before the DOTL which starts with the first Seal at the Midway point. Malachi 4:5-6, you want to dodge all scriptures that makes your understanding suspect. I used to do the same thing, I took reasons into the battlefield with me and bent everything to make it fit. The last 5 or so years, I just see the truth, no matter where it falls. Nowhere in the bible does it say the Jews accept a False christ Messiah as their King. It says just the opposite, the Flee Judea.

The Jews will flee Judea, after they have rejected the Antichrist as being their King of Israel, messiah.

He betrays them in 2Thessalonians2:4.     That act will reveal him, not to be the messiah, but the man of sin.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 8/8/2019 at 2:24 AM, Worship Warriors said:

What is UNIQUE about the book of Daniel  :

Daniel is a prophet, he is revealing to us what the last empire will look like and where the evil king that will rule this empire will arise.

another thing that is unique about the book of Daniel is that:  I am of the opinion that The golden image, the fiery furnace, the lion’s den, we will revisit those stories in the last days; these are not just Sunday school stories.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

Hi WW,

YES......back on topic......

Daniel is a fascinating book. The book of Revelation explains Daniel.

In the story of Daniel being thrown into the lions den, I see many similarities to what will happen during the 70th week.

Why is Daniel thrown into the lions den?

He was betrayed and persecuted by his associates/friends because he worshiped  YHWH when worship of the true God was made illegal, by a decree of the king.

In the coming days, the worship of God will be illegal, and we will also be betrayed by our former brothers and sisters in Jesus who fall away. 

.Mathew 24: 9-10..... Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of my name. At that time, many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another"........

This is the apostasy that Paul speaks of in 2Thes 2:3.

Notice that Daniel is saved in the midst of the trial....not from the trial. God will save us in the trial. There will be no catching up and being snatched away before the trial begins.

Our lions den, during the 70th week, is Satan's den...........

1 Peter 5:8....." Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour"

No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation (trial)  will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. (1 Cor. 10:13 )

Our means of escape is being able to endure the trial.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi WW,

YES......back on topic......

Well said Joe. I agree with you. We also will have to face the lion's den in the last days. But are we prepared like Daniel was? Many Christians are not, they read this book just like a Sunday school story. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,694
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

When Daniel inquires into the meaning of all the visions he was shown in chapters 11 and 12, he is told that the information is in regards to the end times, and that at which time knowledge of these events would then be unsealed, with our understanding of these events increasing (Daniel 12:4 & 9). We are now in these end times with our knowledge into what these events represent becomes clearer. The abomination of desolation who persecutes the faithful in Daniel 11:30-35 is the same prince in Daniel 9:27.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, douggg said:

red flag.     When your interpretation clashes with the bible, time to fix your interpretation.

Revelation Man, there will be three things that make the temple desolate (you got one of them right, number 2 below).    They take place in order, and just keep adding to the reason of desolation.

1. the Transgression of Desolation act by the Antichrist sitting in the temple

Then added to by:

2. the Abomination of Desolation statue image placed in the temple

Then added to by:

3. the statue image incarnated by Satan.*

* Once the Abomination of Desolation statue image (an idol) is placed in the temple, it is inanimate.    Shortly thereafter,  when Satan is cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9, he incarnates the image making it appear to come to life and speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding what Paul said, the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.    That is the transgression of desolation act in Daniel 8:12-13.

The idol made of the beast, and placed in the temple.   It will be the abomination of desolation, Jesus was referring to.      You got that part right.

I show both the ToD and the AoD on my chart.

268954410_horiziontalchart.jpg.8b3a87679e45a837f223e99da228c591.jpg

The book of Daniel seems to be coming unsealed and we're seeing glimpses of how these things can come about. As I know you're well aware, Daniel and Revelation go hand in hand, it's hard to understand Revelation before you understand Daniel. What's interesting to me [Rev. 13:14] is the False Prophet commands earth dwellers [men] to make the image of the beast. So by that, I have to assume it is mechanical and robotic? We already see the advancement of artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics and where it's leading to. 

If you're interested, Google Sophia the Robot and see old AI technology. Imagine how far this technology is today with DARPA programs and other governments? I've wondered if machinery and or artificial intelligence can be demonically possessed, we know animals can? In my mind; I picture something like Nebuchadnezzar's image, but on robotic - satanic steroids.

Revelation 13:14 (KJV) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The book of Daniel and the book of Revelation are often studied together because the prophecies join together nicely. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1