• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

What is UNIQUE about the book of Daniel  :

Daniel is a prophet, he is revealing to us what the last empire will look like and where the evil king that will rule this empire will arise.

another thing that is unique about the book of Daniel is that:  I am of the opinion that The golden image, the fiery furnace, the lion’s den, we will revisit those stories in the last days; these are not just Sunday school stories.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, Worship Warriors said:

What is UNIQUE about the book of Daniel  :

Daniel is a prophet, he is revealing to us what the last empire will look like and where the evil king that will rule this empire will arise.

another thing that is unique about the book of Daniel is that:  I am of the opinion that The golden image, the fiery furnace, the lion’s den, we will revisit those stories in the last days; these are not just Sunday school stories.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

Daniel tells us the future of Israel and gives us the understanding, via Gabriel, of God's 70 weeks judgment, which Jeremiah prophesied. In chapter 5 Babylon falls, in Rev. 17 this same picture is painted via the Harlot. 

In summary, God gave Daniel favor with Nebuchadnezzar kind of like he did with Joseph in Egypt. Daniel told him his dreams and their meanings. Daniel showed us the history of the Mediterranean Sea Region kingdoms in juxtaposition to Israel. I am of the opinion that if Israel had of accepted God/Christ then 70 AD would have been when God judged the Nations. God however was forced to call upon the Gentile nations after having been rejected by Israel, and Paul says he will use those Gentile nations to have mercy on Israel, for God's calling is without repentance. 

Moving on to chapter 7 we see God's Prophetic hand at work. God tells us about the Four Beasts that arise out of the great sea. Then we are told of a Little Horn {a man} which arises amongst 10 Kings out of the Fourth Beasts Head {Europe}. In ch. 8 we are told that this same Little Horn arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms at the end times. So chapters 7 and 8 have to be combined in order to get the answer of who, what and where. We need to refer to Isaiah ch. 10 here, it says this man will be an Assyrian !! So we now have to combine Dan. 7, Dan. 8 and Isaiah 10's clues to get the answer. Well which of the Four Generals Kingdoms is it ? Dan. 7 gives us the answer to Daniel 8, he must arise out of Europe {Fourth Beast} so he thus has to be born in Greece, because only Greece out of the four is in Europe. He must also be an Assyrian {Turk}, and many Turks live in Greece, they have a common border. So a Turk is born in Greece and eventually comes to power in the E.U. This fulfills all of the qualifiers. 

Daniel 9 tells us of Daniels praying to God and of a visitation by Gabriel, Daniel was studying Jeremiah, trying to figure out when the 70 week {70 year} judgment on his people was going to be over no doubt, that's when Gabriel told him that because of Israel's disobedience, it was now 70 X 7 or 490 years of punishment/judgment. Then Gabriel tells Daniel of the final weeks judgment, he had no idea it would be after the 2000 some odd year Church Age. But God indeed prophesied in Ezekiel 37 that He would forsake Israel for a period of time, and then revive them during the end times, Ezekiel stated that God would see them as Dead Men's Bones !! Then God would breath life back into those bones {1948} and raise them up again. Only at that time {Now} could the Beast System over Israel be revived. 

Daniel 10, 11 and 12 are in truth ONE DREAM/Vision. We are basically told of this MAN'S ROOTS...............................Greece. We see in chapter 10 that the prince of Persia {a Demon named Apollyon} resisted Michael/God's order to allow Alexander the Great Conquer Persia, for 21 days. So God willed this plan. Thus Alexander the Great Conquered very swiftly, for who can resist God !! Then in chapter 11 we get every Grecian King and how he came to power until we get to Antiochus who was a TYPE of the Anti-Christ. Then in verses 36-45 we get the Anti-Christ. Something not spoken of in Daniel is Jason, the TYPE of False Prophet, my guess is that if this had been given to Daniel then the Jews would have killed every other High Priest down through the ages fearing he was the coming False Prophet. John was told of the False Prophet, I think his LIKENESS or TYPE was Jason, whom Antiochus appointed as the High Priest after Jason {real name Yeshua} bribed him, thus Antiochus killed Onias III, Jason's brother, and appointed Jason as High Priest. Jason then went forth trying to Hellenize all the Jews, but the Maccabeans Revolted !! 

This EXACT SAME THING is going to happen in the End Times, a Jewish High Priest is going to try to get the Jews to become World Citizens and forget their God !! In Chapter 12 we see that Gabriel tells Daniel he will be raised up at the end of time to stand in his lot. We are also told that the Jews will be Conquered at the 1260 {1260 days from the Second Coming...or when ALL THESE WONDERS END.} Likewise the 1290 happens 1290 days before the Second Coming of Jesus and the 1335 happens 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus. The False Prophet will defile the Temple giving the Jews a SIGN to Flee Judea {see Matt. 24}. The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, or 75 days before the Beast Conquers Israel, TURNING Israel back unto God, thus they understand Jesus' words to Flee Judea from Matt. 24 !! Without repentance, they would not know they should flee. Malachi 4:5-6 says God sends Elijah back BEFORE the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord !! Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man

13 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Let's simplify Daniel's interpretation of this end-time prophecy and also about 1335 days.

You conflated it, threw away the meanimg, and gave me a confused theeory brother as per the 1335.

1 - We know that there will be two mighty Beasts upon the earth, one different from the other, something like iron and clay, but they will reign together over the earth.

There is, there is one man who BEASTS over the Governments of the world who then apoints the other man to BEAST over Religion and demands worship.

2 - We know that each of these Beasts - two men - one Gentile and one Jewish - will reign for a period of 1,260 days or 42 months each one.

One will BEAST over the Goverbnments for 1260 days, includuing Israel, the other over Religion for 1260 days, but the first one is a politacl leader for at least 7 years, and probably muchy longer, and the other is a Religious fifgure for much longer also. They are just BEASTS {DOMINATORS) for 42 months.

3 - We know that the two Beasts - the two leaders - will reign over the whole earth through a powerful religious and satanic system, but the second Beast will have an economic influence in the world and will impose rules for to buy or sell through its economic system.

The 2nd Beast os over Religion, he is given authority through monetary polices to demand the Worship of the First Beast.

4 - The FIRST Beast - the first MAN -  will reign FIRST for 42 months as it is written in Revelation 13: v.5 - he has on his head a blasphemous name.   -   Which man wears a blasphemy name on his head? For example, the Pope uses the title Vicar Son of God  or Vicaryus Filli Dei, which is a scam.  This is actually a satanic blasphemy and his punishment for it is imminent in the LITERAL fulfilment of  Rev. 13: v.3 & 14.

The Pope is not THE BEAST.....you need to shove that out at 10,000 feet and let it crash land. That is old, outdated thought brother. Not only is it not true, but it can't be true via the prophetic word. Men twist things to make thenm appear to fit, but its utter fake news. We can have Preacherfs who are evil and hell bound, that doesn't make them THE BEAST either. I showed in my other post why he has to be born in Greece !! 

5 - Ended the FIRST period of 42 months of the FIRST Beast (Rev.13:v.5), afterwards will be established the Abomination of Desolation   - AD signifies the place that belongs to the Lord JESUS will be usurped by the Beast like a lamb, but this MAN speaks as a Dragon, this MAN is a false lamb, a false messiah, who will be enthroned on the temple of God in Jerusalem shewing himself that he is God, and will oppose and exalte himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped - 2Thes.2 -  and this second Beast will reign for other 1.260 days or 42 months.     

The first 3.5 years is cloaked in FAKE PEACE. The 1260 days he rules in the second 3.5 is the only time he BEASTS over Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region and most of the world in all probability. However I think he has nations like China and Russia who join him, I don't think he has to Conquer all Nations to entice them to follow his lead against God. 

I also don't think hes a FALSE LAMB/Jesus, he Conquers these MANY NATIONS, so why fake beijng Jesus/The Christ ? Only for one reason, to try and get the 1/3 of the Jews who Fled to Judea to come out of their SAFE ZONE, thus Jesus warns these Jews who fled Judea to not belive there is a christ in the desert or in the secret store room etc. In other words, Jesus says....I will come from the Eastern Skies !! Don't believe it, behold I have FOREWARNED YOU, thus you can't be tricked or decieved. So he only has to FAKE being a The Christ to try a trick those Jews in Petras safe zone, he can get at and kill everybody else, so why must he pretend ? 

An IMAGE pf the Beast stands erect in the Temple. I don't know that he actually tamkes up residence in the Temple.

Said that, we must call Daniel 12:v.7-8 that says: 

7 And I heard the MAN clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?  

The AD will set up in the temple of God in Jerusalem, the daily sacrifice is taken away --- it means the sacrifice of JESUS for salvation of souls finish in this point - the Dispensation of Grace ended  - this is the beginning of the end --- the place that belongs to the Lord JESUS will be usurped by the Beast like a lamb, this MAN is a false lamb, a false messiah, who will be enthroned on the temple of God in Jerusalem shewing himself that he is God.   Woe of the inhabitants of the earth. 

The portion I REDDED above is very important, I will show why later on. I think you meant the AC will set up in the Temple not the AD. I see the High Priest, who eventually becomes the Religious Beast, as placcing the IMAGE of the Beast in the Temple, Jesus refers to that which ought not as STANDING in the Temple, like unto an Idol. Rev. 13 tellds us the Religious Beast places an IMAGE of the first Beast in the Temple and demands that all men Worship it, thus I see it as an idol placed in the Temple, I don't see the Beast/AC moving into the Temple per se, regardless of what Paul states in 2 Thess. When scriptures clash we have to investigate, I think Jesus refers to an IDOL standing where it ought not, not a man per se. 

As I stated above, I don't think a Conquerer needs to be a FAKE ANYTHING, he just Conquers. 

Oh my Lord, what shall be the END OF THESE THINGS ? This is key. One can't undersstand verses 11 and 12 without looking at verse 8. 

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 

So Daniel then asks the SAME QUESTION that the Angel put forth to Jesus in verse 6 !! What shall be the END OF THESE THINGS ? And Jesus told about the 1260 and how in 1260 days (Time, times and half) these things would end !! Meaning the Second Coming OF COURSE !! So the question in verse 8 implies the exact same thing, Daniel wants the Man in Linen to tell him when these things will end. Then we get verse 11 and 12, IN THAT CONTEXT. I will even throw in verse 10.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried (CHURCH AGE SAINTS); but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (See verse 8 TILL THESE THINGS END, Jesus answered THE QUESTION).

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days {This is an UNSTATED EVENT like the above AoD, Jesus doesn't tell what it is, he just says BLESSED is he that comes to the EVENT that is 1335 days from the time ALL THESE WONDERS/THINGS END

That event is the Two-witnesses showing up BEFOFRE the Day of the Lord starts.....just like Malachi 4:5-6 says will happen !! The 1335 is wheb the Two-witnesses show up. The 1290 ids THE SIGN to Flee Judea 30 days BEFORE the 1260 which is when the BEAST COMES FORTH, and thus the Day of the Lord begins. So WHEN WILL THESE THINGS END is very, very key here

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I see the High Priest, who eventually becomes the Religious Beast, as placcing the IMAGE of the Beast in the Temple, Jesus refers to that which ought not as STANDING in the Temple, like unto an Idol. Rev. 13 tellds us the Religious Beast places an IMAGE of the first Beast in the Temple and demands that all men Worship it, thus I see it as an idol placed in the Temple, I don't see the Beast/AC moving into the Temple per se, regardless of what Paul states in 2 Thess. When scriptures clash we have to investigate, I think Jesus refers to an IDOL standing where it ought not, not a man per se.

red flag.     When your interpretation clashes with the bible, time to fix your interpretation.

Revelation Man, there will be three things that make the temple desolate (you got one of them right, number 2 below).    They take place in order, and just keep adding to the reason of desolation.

1. the Transgression of Desolation act by the Antichrist sitting in the temple

Then added to by:

2. the Abomination of Desolation statue image placed in the temple

Then added to by:

3. the statue image incarnated by Satan.*

* Once the Abomination of Desolation statue image (an idol) is placed in the temple, it is inanimate.    Shortly thereafter,  when Satan is cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9, he incarnates the image making it appear to come to life and speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding what Paul said, the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.    That is the transgression of desolation act in Daniel 8:12-13.

The idol made of the beast, and placed in the temple.   It will be the abomination of desolation, Jesus was referring to.      You got that part right.

I show both the ToD and the AoD on my chart.

268954410_horiziontalchart.jpg.8b3a87679e45a837f223e99da228c591.jpg

Edited by douggg

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (See verse 8 TILL THESE THINGS END, Jesus answered THE QUESTION).

there shall be 1290 days to something.   But it doesn't say to the end.

The 1335 days is to the end.      The 1290 days is to the sixth seal event, 45 days to the end.

________________________________________________________________________________

the 1335 days

the 42 months

the time, times half times

All end on the day Jesus returns.     The beast and false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.   The AoD image turned to ashes, and Satan cast into the bottomless pit.

________________________________________________________________________________

the 1260 days of the two witnesses is the first half.

Edited by douggg

21 hours ago, douggg said:

red flag.     When your interpretation clashes with the bible, time to fix your interpretation.

Red flag is on you because you don't understand what to do when scriprures "SUPPOSEDLY CLASHES" even though I have revealed this to you before via Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 19:20, one says the Beasts BODY is destroyed and he is then cast into hell {Dan. 7:11} and the other one says he is cast ALIVE into hell. Since we know God can't lie, then its one of two things, the translation of one of the passages is wrong/off kilter or we have misunderstood one of the passages. In the case of Rev. 19:20, it is misdoiagnosed. The Beast is never allowed to go to the Grave, we NEVER DIE as Spirits, and since Dan. 7:11 EXPRESSLY says he dies then he dies....indeed, then he is cast STRAIGHT INTO HELL....And yes his spirit is alive, they never die it seems, he is never allowed to rest in the grave like the other wicked men. 

Likewise, I don't buy what you guys THINK Paul said in 2 Thess. 2, I buy what Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-17, and what John said in Rev. 13, its an IMAGAE that is placed in the most Holy of Holies. Jesus is spreakimg about AN IDOL and so is John in Rev. 13. I will go with Jesus/God and John who was called unto Prophetic utterings over Paul's words in a letter to the Thessalonians.  What gets me is people all over who actually ASSUME Paul knew his letters was going to be Cannonized as Scriptures. Thus if I wrote a letter to a Church nowadays, and many on the Prophetic sphere thought as some here do, that the RCC might have something to do with the end time Beast {it doesn't} and I stated this in a letter, that is not meant to be THUS SAITH THE LORD !! Daniel was Thus saith thre Lord, as was Jeremiah, and Ezekiel, and John in the book of Revelation, as was Jesus of course, but a letter to a Church by Paul was not INTENDED by him to be Cannonized. FACTS. One can overeemphasize those letters if they want to, they are a look into the beginning of the Gentile Church via Paul, and HIS....A-1 Job was to start up the Gentile Church, not to deliver Prophecy per se. John and Jesus delivered Perophecy, John via Jesus. You have to know how to follow the proper guidance when you have clashes in scriptures brother. 

Revelation Man, there will be three things that make the temple desolate (you got one of them right, number 2 below).    They take place in order, and just keep adding to the reason of desolation.

1. the Transgression of Desolation act by the Antichrist sitting in the temple

Then added to by:

2. the Abomination of Desolation statue image placed in the temple

Then added to by:

3. the statue image incarnated by Satan.*

* Once the Abomination of Desolation statue image (an idol) is placed in the temple, it is inanimate.    Shortly thereafter,  when Satan is cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9, he incarnates the image making it appear to come to life and speak.

The Abomination that makes Desolate (SPOILS THE SANCTUARY) is the Idol. They also forbod the wotship of Jesus/God the Father or Jehova.

Regarding what Paul said, the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.    That is the transgression of desolation act in Daniel 8:12-13.

The idol made of the beast, and placed in the temple.   It will be the abomination of desolation, Jesus was referring to.      You got that part right.

I show both the ToD and the AoD on my chart.

Same event. The AoD is the transgression. 

20 hours ago, douggg said:

there shall be 1290 days to something.   But it doesn't say to the end.

Of course it does, VERSE 8 asks that very question, WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these wonders. Just like we are given the number of days until the Second Coming ENDS ALL THESE THINGS in verse 4-6, we are given the number of days from the 1290 until the Second Coming. And from the 1335 until the Second Coming.

20 hours ago, douggg said:

The 1335 days is to the end.      The 1290 days is to the sixth seal event, 45 days to the end.

the 1335 days

the 42 months

the time, times half times

All end on the day Jesus returns.     The beast and false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.   The AoD image turned to ashes, and Satan cast into the bottomless pit.

the 1260 days of the two witnesses is the first half.

All three END with the Second Coming. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Red flag is on you because you don't understand what to do when scriprures "SUPPOSEDLY CLASHES" even though I have revealed this to you before via Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 19:20, one says the Beasts BODY is destroyed and he is then cast into hell {Dan. 7:11} and the other one says he is cast ALIVE into hell

Red flags are not issued because someone disagrees with your interpretation(s).

Likewise, I don't buy what you guys THINK Paul said in 2 Thess. 2, I buy what Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-17, and what John said in Rev. 13, irts an IMAGAE that is placed in the most Holy of Holies. Jesus is spreakimg about AN IDOL and so is John in Rev. 13. I will go with Jesus/God and John who was callred unto Prophetic utterings over Paul's words in a letter to the Thessalinians.

What Jesus said and what Paul said are not in conflict with one another.

What gets me is people all over who actuallt ASSUME Paul knew his letters was going to be Cannonized as Scriptures.

You are going off on a tangent on how the bible was put together.   The red flag is because you don't regard Paul's letters because you can't put things together.      

Paul in 2Thessalonians letter is an extension of the 1Thessalonians, which contains verses on the resurrection/rapture.

Of course it does, VERSE 8 asks that very question, WHAT SHALL BE THE END of these wonders. Just like we are given the number of days unAnd from the 1335 until the Second Coming. til the Second Coming ENDS ALL THESE THINGS in verse 4-6, we are given the number of days from the 1290 until the Second Coming. 

The AoD in the temple ends at the end of the 1335 days.    The day that Jesus returns.

The 1290 days is within the 1335 day timeframe.

11 hours ago, douggg said:

Red flags are not issued because someone disagrees with your interpretation(s).

Your timing is all out of whack. I don't think you would understand what a red flag is, nor do I care tbh. Your whole Anti-Christ is accepted as christ is a red flag, because it never happens. And the whole Two-witnesses come in the first 1260 days is a red flag, it's mathematically impossible brother. Just because you can't understand my pooints on Paul's letters, vs. other passages, that is not on me brother. 

What Jesus said and what Paul said are not in conflict with one another.

Of course it does. ones about an IDOL....the other suggests its a man, or maybe that is not what Paul meant, but you guuys deem it so. All I know is its an Idol according to Jesus and John.

You are going off on a tangent on how the bible was put together.   The red flag is because you don't regard Paul's letters because you can't put things together.      

Paul in 2Thessalonians letter is an extension of the 1Thessalonians, which contains verses on the resurrection/rapture.

I trust what Jesus said, you follow Paul. 

The AoD in the temple ends at the end of the 1335 days.    The day that Jesus returns.

The 1290 days is within the 1335 day timeframe.

RIGHT.......They all three are THREE EVENTS that wend in 13335, 1290 and 1260 days respectively. 

9 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Your timing is all out of whack. I don't think you would understand what a red flag is, nor do I care tbh. Your whole Anti-Christ is accepted as christ is a red flag, because it never happens. And the whole Two-witnesses come in the first 1260 days is a red flag, it's mathematically impossible brother. Just because you can't understand my pooints on Paul's letters, vs. other passages, that is not on me brother. 

Not as Jesus, but as someone instead of and against Jesus, as the messiah by the Jews.     Are the Jews looking for such a person?    

Edited by douggg

18 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The FIRST Beast is "one from the gentile nations, specifically from the Roman Empire".

The First Beast comes OUT of the Fourth Beasts Head, but he is the 5th Beast as per all the Gov. Beasts post Daniels time. The False Prophet {High Priest like unto Jason} is in power in Jerusalem before THE BEAAST is because High Priests live in Jerusalem. 

he Christian people or the believers in Christ JESUS know that this religious Gentile Beast did rise up out from the waters(sea) i.e. from the midst of the Gentile nations of the ancient Universal Roman Empire

He arises out of THE LAND MASS of the Fourth Beast, hes born in Grecee and he is an Assyrian. All three have to fit. He swill come to power in the E.U. which is in Belgium. 

the FOURTH KINGDOM that was DISSOLVED in Christ Era(AD) EXCEPT, yes, EXCEPT  ITS RELIGIOUS SYSTEM, the Papacy and his Roman Catholic Church, the Great Whore wedded around 265 Popes until today, whose WOMAN rides upon this FIRST Beast, upon the Popes which have a NAME OF BLASPHEMY upon  the 7 heads, that is Vicar, Son of God, or Vicarius Filii Dei, understand?  Another historical great blaspheme of this roman and satanic Church is to say that our beloved Apostle Peter was the first Pope, this is a satanic blaspheme.  

The Beast has ZERO to do with the Papacy, I can't belive people still go there. The reason you can't see the truths being given here is you have tunnel vision. You already know so you will never see anything different. God told me that very same thing 5 years or so ago. It is what it is.

Look, what prevails is the Word of God. Scriptures say that the FIRST Beast has 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his (7) heads the name of blasphemy, these were the things the Word of God did say through the sealed book of Apocalypse that was with God the Father, whose seven seals were broken by JESUS, to shew unto his servants things which should shortly come to pass. Rev.1:v.1

Actually this religious MONSTER has 7 heads, but what matters is identifying what these 7 heads are.

The 7 Heads are NATIONS Vfom Egypt to Rome AND the coming Anti-Christ. They are seen three times in Rev. 12, 13 and 17 all three times designating different entities. Rev. 12 is the Dragon/Satan, thus the CROWNS are on the heads. FRev. 13 is the Anti-Christ thus the CROWNS are on the Horns/10 Kings and Rev. 17 is Apollyon, he has NO CROWNS and is now in the Bottomless Pit, he WAS ovder the Mediterranean Sea Region, he IS NOT.....YET IS in that he will vbe released at the 1st Woe. There is NO RELIGIOUS MONSTER with 7 Heads, that by definituion stands for Governments Beasts nor Religious Beasts. 

Not me, but the Word of God says that the 7 heads (of this religious MONSTER) are 7 mountains and 7 kings. 

The HARLOT....RIDES....The Beast. You are CONFLATING THE TWO !! The Harlot (All False Religion of ALL TIME) is killed off. The 7 Heads stand for the 6 Nations over the Region AND the coming Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings. God REDUCES THEM to Kings who have FALLEN so we will know that this last Beast Head will both ARISE and FALL whereas the other arose, passed on theor Kingdoms, then SOMEOME ELSE FELL, but the Last Beast will both ARISE and FALL withing 1260 day period as the Beast. None of the others did that, so THE BEASTS were Nations........BUT God tells us this Beast will be A MAN the Number of A MAN not a Nation per se. What the whole Reducing of Mountains (powers that arise above the plain) to Kings that Have FALLEN is doing is telling us the LAST BEAST is a MAN not a Nation/Kingdom.

Now, what matters is identifying what are these 7 mountains, on which the woman - the Great Whore that rides upon the Beast - sits, and also who these 7 kings are.  By the way, one of the 7 heads (7 mountains) will be mortally wounded.  Strange, no? Can or may a mountain be wounded? No, of course not. But now, what matters is identifying what these 7 mountains are. 

I just explained it to you. This has ZERO to do with the Mortal Wound of Rev. 13, that is about the Kingdoms and the Last King/Beast. The Wound is or was Rome, the BEAST SYSTEM went into a FROZEN POSITION for 2000 some odd years. It died, it was no more, God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones. So the two are not speaking about the same things, and yes a Kingdom or Beast System can indeed be WOUNDED FFIGURATIVELY !! If its thwarted and never arises again for 2000 years beause it can't overcome the Church ( the gates of hell can not destroy the Church, Jesus told Paul that), then it has a MORTAL  WOUND....Pssttt, there is no real 7 Headed Beast either....so when it DIES for a While, that just means its NOT A BEAST KINGDOM ANYMORE !! The Beast Kingdom will come back to life AFTER the Rapture of the Church, and when the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel !! The Beast is HEALED.

19 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Word of God says: "Here is the mind which hath wisdom. (our God will never agree with speculations, presumptions or conjectures)

You are getting it wrong, thenn adding in these quotes about spectulation, and you can't anythimg but "your facts". 

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  (In fact 42 months, no more, no more) These 7 kings make part of the body of the woman, they are included within the body of the the Great Whore.  Again: what matters is identifying who these 7 kings are. Who are them? They are included within the body of the the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church.

ALL FALSE RELIGION of ALL TIME is the Harlot and she is killed off, this is east pickings. The 10 Kings of the Beast DESTROY Islam, Buddhism and ALL RELIGIONS save Beast Worship. The 7 Kings who fell were the LAST KINGS in each Kingdom from Egypt to Rome AND the Anti-Christ. They have zilch to do with the RCC. 

What matters is identifying what the 7 heads of the FIRST Beast are, and where the Great Whore - the RCC -  sits. 

THE SEVEN (7) HEADS  -  7 MOUNTAINS - THE TERRITORIAL AND SPIRITUAL STRUCTURES OF THE FIRST BEAST AND OF THE WOMAN THAT RIDES UPON THE BEAST - THE RCC

As it is written, the seven heads of the FIRST Beast are 7 mountains on which the Woman - the Roman Catholic Church - sits, it means that the TERRITORIAL STRUCTURES of the Woman - the RCC -  was built and is established on this seven mountains. Why was written 7 heads are 7 mountains?  Now, now, it's because at that time or near two thousand years ago the Earth was not known as it is today, evidently, AT THAT TIME were known only Asia (1) , and Europe(2) , and Africa(3) .  

Oceania(Australia)(4), and North America(5), and Central America(6), and South America(7) were not known at that time. 

SPIRITUAL STRUCTURES OF THE FIRST BEAST AND OF THE WOMAN - THE RCC

It is written that the Woman - the Roman Catholic Church - sits also upon many waters (nations) as is written in Rev.17:v.15: - 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the WHORE sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.   

As we all can see, besides the TERRITORIAL STRUCTURES of the WHORE identified in the  Scriptures as 7 MOUNTAINS, there is also her SPIRITUAL STRUCTURES within the nations of her TERRITORIAL STRUCTURES, so let us be sure that the HEAD of the Beast which will be wounded to death is in the spiritual sense and not territorial, of course, and this prophecy will fulfil LITERALLY from now on, and the HEAD which will be wounded mortally is South America, beginning by the country named Brazil.    

The Roman Catholic Church, the Whore, which rides upon the Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns, it is enthroned in Rome, in the Vatican City.

THERE ARE SEVEN KINGS IN THE SPIRITUAL STRUCTURES OF THE WHORE - THE RCC 

Who are the 7 "Kings"?  The 7 kings are a lineage of Popes. But why does Revelation call these leaders and religious guides of the Roman Catholic Church as "kings" . Remember:  The things revealed in the book of Revelation were written around the year 100, the function or the title "Pope" was not yet used at that time, understand?  

And who are these 7 "kings" , and what are the NAME of each one of them in the religious hierarchy of the idolater Church of the Beast, the Roman Catholic Church? I will say who are them and their NAMES as follow:

These 7 "Kings" are of a lineage of Popes nicknamed as Paulus, as follow:

Paulus I  -  29 May 757 – 28 June 767 - (10 years, 30 days) 
Paulus II -  30 August 1464 – 26 July 1471 - (6 years, 330 days)
Paulus III - 13 October 1534 – 10 Nov 1549 - (15 years, 28 days) 
Paulus IV - 23 May 1555 – 18 Aug 1559 - (4 years, 87 days) 
Paulus V - 16 May 1605 – 28 Jan 1621 - (15 years, 257 days) 
Paulus VI - 21 June 1963 – 6 Aug 1978 - (15 years, 46 days) 

Note:  We are in the year 2,019 in accord Christian calendar. The prophecy of Revelation is very advanced in the time, today we can and MUST say that the above SIX of the 7 "kings" have fallen, it means, they already died. And are destined to eternal perdition, to the hell's fire.  

Paulus VII    -  This seventh "king" is not yet come; and when he cometh, he MUST continue a short space, i.e. 42 months or 1,260 days, no more, no more, as it is determined by the Word of God, the Word is God. 

THE SECOND BEAST - THE BEAST THAT COMES UP OF THE EARTH - THE DRY LAND - THE 666

This is ANOTHER religious and ruthless Beast that will come up from the earth - a dry land - Israel - THE 666, which has 2 HORNS like a lamb (a false lamb, an ESOTERICAL and MYSTIC false messiah, the messiah of the Jews, an IMPOSTER), and he will speak as a Dragon, whose MAN exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast before him, and this false messiah will give to the FIRST Beast  HIS POWER, AND HIS SEAT, AND GREAT AUTHORITY, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast that had one of his 7 heads wounded mortally and all the world will wonder after the Beast.

And they will worship the Dragon, the esoterical and false messiah of the Jews, an IMPOSTOR, which will give power unto the FIRST Beast: and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? And will be given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.  

Who are ready for the battle?  

Now see, " if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?" 

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords

SMH....