• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

If you are talking about general anxiousness and regret here is good way to deal with it. The mind will randomly take a regret and run with it. Like a hamster in a wheel constantly repeating itself. Many of these "wheels" will aggregate together and become overwhelming for you. This functions is important to learn from mistakes and be prepared, but at the cost of a quite mind that can hear the leaves in the distant trees. The main function of the conscience mind is to coordinate the skeletal muscles to keep the body alive. No ideals are generated by the waking mind. Ideas come from the subconsciousness and are generated in advance and handed to you to act upon. The first thing to do is to get the conscience mind to let go of the guilt of the past. You are forgiven thanks to the offering of Jesus Christ and the help from His Holy Spirit.

Method one: Breathe your troubling ideal into your lungs. Then exhale, letting it dissipate into the air. Let go of the bread and trust God will take things where they need to go upon the waters. Do this exercise repeatedly until the regret is removed from your conscience. Then do this for the next regret that presents itself and so on.  You will be surprised how many layers there are. Tackle each one in turn and do this when needed. It gets more effective over time. Do not hide your light under a basket of guilt. Let Gods kindness be your defining characteristic.

Method two: Before you go to bed willfully and with authority ask your mind to deal with a regret and store it away in a proper place away from you. Dreams help organize ideals for the mind and a big part of this process is to detach your feelings from information. Have you ever been told to sleep on a problem? I find it is the last dream you have in the dream cycle that deals with the specific problems you want solved. So, a full nights sleep is very important. Use breathing exercise described before to quite your thoughts for sleep. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus if the ideals are too persistent. 

In conclusion, God has everything prepared before you. This happened even before the world was made. You are not the general manager of the universe. It is okay to let go, your problems will be solved in the natural course of time by Gods hand. Be patient and at peace, walking with full confidence the Holy Spirit is there for you. Watch as He organizes your needs with the world around you and be amazed.

Thanks. Let me go more in details. There are certain people in my life I would never forgive them. I think quite a lot about them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Kevin McCabe said:

Thanks. Let me go more in details. There are certain people in my life I would never forgive them. I think quite a lot about them.

I am familiar with this dilemma. Forgiveness toward a loved one who holds a hurtful mindset is difficult. At some point you have to shut the door to minimize the damage they are causing and let them move on. I am sorry you were hurt. I hope you find the way that has been set before you that lets you stand on a higher step. Learn to wish for what is best for someone else and be happy for them, even if it cost what you desire. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, HAZARD said:

If you have repented of your past to God in Jesus name, you have been forgiven. Its the Devil who wants to tear you away from God by reminding you of your past and causing you to brood over your past. Don't let him do this.

When ever these thoughts enter your mind, resist them in the Name of Jesus and thank God for forgiving you of all the sins you may have committed since reaching the age of reason until this very moment, and happily get on with your life.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

The above is exactly correct. Once we're forgiven, like the Apostle Paul reminds us, we press forward for the Kingdom of God and the prize. The Lord will remember our sins no more.

1 Corinthians 9:24 (KJV) Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/10/2019 at 6:52 AM, Kevin McCabe said:

That is your problem, Jesus said you MUST forgive them, so forgive them before God, that will set you free, ...but they still must come to you personally and ask for forgiveness, ...most of the time this doesn't happen, but if it does,even though you have forgiven them don't look for reconciliation with them, it rarely ever happens.