dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

The following article from the daily mail shows the mind of the Dayton Ohio shooter. This is not something we in this country should ever get used to, and something that is purely satanic. Please do some research on the "sons of Belial" as this is what we are seeing, and I am sad to say it is only going to get worse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7337373/Dayton-shooters-chilling-notebook-scrawls-reveals-fantasized-hunting-humans.html

When the minds of men have gone totally reprobate is when the sons of Belial are born.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

14 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

The following article from the daily mail shows the mind of the Dayton Ohio shooter. This is not something we in this country should ever get used to, and something that is purely satanic. Please do some research on the "sons of Belial" as this is what we are seeing, and I am sad to say it is only going to get worse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7337373/Dayton-shooters-chilling-notebook-scrawls-reveals-fantasized-hunting-humans.html

When the minds of men have gone totally reprobate is when the sons of Belial are born.

Hi DH,

Wow!......Yikes, that is some scary stuff for sure. 

And I'm afraid you are right......it's only going to get worse. I haven't looked up "sons of Belial" yet, But I will check it out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Yahoo had an article yesterday that said his "Sister" was actually a TRANNY MAN...LOL.  Seems he wasn't the only one in the family that was weird. And a woman he dated starting in Jan. told about how her fiancee {another guy} and this man both knew of each other and thus they had an open relationship. This was his problem, as well as being an environmental wacko. The El Paso guy was an Environmentalist also who feared the earth was being overpopulated. 

• Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

Just now, Revelation Man said:

Yahoo had an article yesterday that said his "Sister" was actually a TRANNY MAN...LOL.  Seems he wasn't the only one in the family that was weird. And a woman he dated starting in Jan. told about how her fiancee {another guy} and this man both knew of each other and thus they had an open relationship. This was his problem, as well as being an environmental wacko. The El Paso guy was an Environmentalist also who feared the earth was being overpopulated. 

Hi RM, 

This is not so much a political thing, as they are on both sides of the spectrum politically, but it is a spiritual thing, the results of Godless society where others lives are no longer seen as precious. The Sons of Belial in scripture were this way as well, totally reprobate, without a moral compass at all. But I will grant you this fact that you will not hear on the news, A far higher percentage of all serial killers by proportion come out of the LGBTQ community. 43% of all serial killers are homosexuals... that is just a statistical fact. Romans 1:18ff explains this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Hi RM, 

This is not so much a political thing, as they are on both sides of the spectrum politically, but it is a spiritual thing, the results of Godless society where others lives are no longer seen as precious. The Sons of Belial in scripture were this way as well, totally reprobate, without a moral compass at all. But I will grant you this fact that you will not hear on the news, A far higher percentage of all serial killers by proportion come out of the LGBTQ community. 43% of all serial killers are homosexuals... that is just a statistical fact. Romans 1:18ff explains this. 

You have to watch the Media, they lie. The El Paso guy was an Environmentalist Wacko. Anyone that thinks the earth is being overpopulated has been brainwashed by the media/colleges. They actually believe this stuff. And yes, Satan controls these institutions, they are of Satan. The Governments of the world are of Satan. 

• Thumbs Up 1