Sign in to follow this  
Keny

Join me

Hello brothers and sisters!

I would like to ask you to join me in prayer for the youth and for God to reveal his presence in America! We need to fight the spirit that is trying to destroy America by calling on the name of Jesus!

Brother in Christ 

Keny !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 7
  • Praise God! 1

Praying.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, Keny said:

Hello brothers and sisters!

I would like to ask you to join me in prayer for the youth and for God to reveal his presence in America! We need to fight the spirit that is trying to destroy America by calling on the name of Jesus!

Brother in Christ 

Keny !

:amen:  School will be back in session soon.  I will be praying for Christian students, teachers, and administrators.  May their voices not be silenced, and may the name of Jesus be magnified in all they say and do!  

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 2

Agreeing in prayer for the youth, their teachers, schools.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 2

We love You and praise You, dear Jesus, and we will not turn our backs on You.  We will stand up for You and we will fight to keep Your ways in all things regarding our schools and our children.  Please never let us forget to consult You with our decision making as pertaining to the well-being of our young people.  Don’t let us think we can do it on our own; we can do nothing without You.  Thank You, Lord Jesus.  

97A20541-D414-4E34-9A7D-B64570514748.gif.e6b793aa9e9ea7fe5cca1763c40299f8.gifAmen!

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

I would sincerely love to see a revival of our nation's ( and world ) youth once again. Hope and pray to see that happen. God bless them. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

praying too

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying now

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By anxietygal101
      Hello Everybody,
      I am a 16 year old girl currently dealing with very bad health anxiety. I have frequent heart palpitations and extra heart beats and it is terrifying and i live in constant fear of dying. I pray everynight for help and I will never loose faith in my Lord but please, can you pray for me? I want to feel normal again. If there is any specific prayer I should say to help with anxiety, please let me know! Thank you. ❤️
    • By Behold
      "having a form of godliness"
      So. what is this?   What is this AS compared to being saved - born again?
      Its very simple....
      a "form of godliness" is religion. All Religion.   All Religion is a "form" of Godliness that isn't actually true Godliness.     And what is the difference between Religion and Christianity?     Well, Religion is man's self effort to touch God or become God.    Whereas Christianity is God coming to Man, as a divine Man,  to take man back home.    Religion is man's self righteous effort to get in touch with God, and Christianity is God on a Cross touching humanity with the Blood of Jesus, the Righteousness of God,  and the Love of God..
       Its, "self righteousness", which is Religion.    Look at that phrase..."self righteousness"......"self".."right'.......trying to make "self" "right" with God.......by SELF.   (Legalism)   By works, by lifestyle, by commandment keeping, and worrying about keeping the law to TRY to make "self" = "righteous".
      See it?    All Religion is an effort to ither become Divine, or to join Divinity, by SELF RIGHTEOUS EFFORT... = trying to make "self" "right"......= Self-Righteousness. = Religion.
      And THAT.......all that is Religion, and it is what 2nd Timothy is defining as "a FORM of Godliness", that "denies the Power of God".
      So, what is the Power of God that imparts Godliness?   It IS the only and sole means and method that causes you to become born again.    This is being SAVED.... This is...God giving you HIS very Righteousness, which is the defining idea  you are to comprehend so that you perfectly understand WHAT the Power of God is, exactly and in Truth.
      The power of God, is the ability of God to recreate you as a "new creation" "in Christ".  So, this, once applied to you, is not a "form of Godliness", ... Its not self righteous effort .....Its not Religion, and its not something that you can  do for yourself.   Its something that God did for you on a Cross and then offers this Power, this Redemption, this BLOOD ATONEMENT, as a "free Gift", and when you by Faith trust in Christ, God then delivers the literal Power of God thru Christ that recreates you as born again and a "new Creation in Christ".
      To simplify......  
      "A form of Godliness" is Religion..... is Legalism....is trusting in SELF, instead of trusting totally in CHRIST to save you and keep you saved.
      Listen....if you are not trusting in Christ Alone to keep you saved, then you are not really trusting in Christ.    Thats a fact.
      Real Godliness is Redemption.   Real Godliness is God making you righteous and keeping you righteous, =  through the Blood of Jesus.
      "A form of Godliness" is a person trying to be good enough, live holy enough, or reach high enough by self righteousness, as THEIR RELIGIOUS EFFORT to become one with God, and in doing this they are "denying the real power of God" which is......The Cross and God as Christ on it as total eternal Redemption offered as a free GIFT...= "the GIFT of Righteousness". .  = (Grace).
    • By sararodriguez232
      Hello i am new here i need spiritual help I've been sinning listening to secular music having a bad temper and being rude i feel like i need help i have been praying but i don't see a difference please give me advise
    • By Keny
      Here is just a question along with my thoughts, that I would love to get answers to!
      I know that a lot of places in the Bible say do not put the Lord your God to the test. However I found a verse Malachi 3:10 
      Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there maybe food in my house, and try me now in this,"says the Lord of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.
      Now I realized that this is a different kind of testing. We see here that God is asking us to test him. I also realized it was talk about offerings. Now I kind of question is this kind of testing by faith that makes it different from the other type of testing?
      There are two stories I would like to contrast
      First one
      When Jesus was tempted by Satan, Satan told him if he was the son of God to turn the stone into bread. But Jesus replied to Satan you shall not put the Lord to the test( I am not quoting the same exact thing, just keeping it general). Now in this story we know that it's kind of absurd to ask God to turn stone into bread ( not saying that that can't happen). Obviously God was there with a purpose and Satan was to deter him. So in this case it would be like when Satan again tested him by telling him to throw himself and that God will send his angels to save him! The way I understood this kind of testing is putting yourself in a situation on purpose to ask God to get you out would be testing God! which is wrong!
      Now the second story
      We read about this man named Gideon. An Angel approched him telling him he will save isreal at of the hands of the midianites. Now keep in mind that a lot of the times it says the Lord spoke to Gideon...so Gideon decided to put the Lord to the test three times. First one was when the Lord set fire Gideon's offerings. The second time was when the Lord made a dew on the fleece and not seen on the ground. The third one was vice versa. So my thinking here is Gideon asked him or tested him so that he could have faith in him and be encouraged. 
      However, if we were to test God the way Gideon did in which kind of situations are we allowed? What are your thoughts on the difference between these two? If possible use examples?
      Thank you and God bless!
      Your brother in Christ
      Keny
    • By RarexxRose
      How do you know if you're hearing from the Holy Spirit or if its just other people's frequencies that you're tapping into? How do you know it's not other people's spirit that you're connecting with?