• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

18 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

As i told you there are 613 Mitzvot of Torah YOU TAKE ALL OR LEAVE ALL. Sabbath is one of them and you still need to do the other 612 Mitzvot which is including all animal sacrifices etc.. 

Sorry. You are incorrect. Do not lay burdens on other believers that you do not quite understand. Your theology leads you to misunderstand God and His purposes and His Cosmology.

The Ten came before any Torah. Before sin. In the beginning. Please try to understand that the laws were guides given to a bunch of people that were surrounded by holy ones doing bad deeds and causing people to worship them. Psalm 82, Deut 32, etc.

You have to put it all in perspective and if you do not wish to keep the Sabbath Holy and Separate, that is your choice.

Just do not encourage others to dishonor The Lord High God that made heaven and earth and all that is in them, seen and unseen.

Edited by Justin Adams
sense
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,935
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Sorry. You are incorrect. Do not lay burdens on other believers that you do not quite understand. Your theology leads you to misunderstand God and His purposes and His Cosmology.

The Ten came before any Torah. Before sin. In the beginning. Please try to understand that the law was given to a bunch of people that were surrounded by holy ones doing bad deeds and causing people to worship them. Psalm 82, Deut 32, etc.

You have to put it all in perspective and if you do not wish to keep the Sabbath Holy and Separate, that is your choice.

Just do not encourage others to dishonor The Lord High God that made heaven and earth and all that is in them, seen and unseen.

You dont even obey the 613 Mitzvot which include the sabbath.

The observant Jew does not cook, spend money, write, operate electrical devices, etc. and he still must follow another 612 Mitzvot.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

24 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Why all these different opinion about the Law?

The problem with the English translation

The problem with the English translation is that it translates the Torah given by God to Moses as law, it translates the Torah perverted by the Scribes and Pharisee as works of self-righteousness as law, it translates the oral laws the traditions of the elders as Law and it translates the law of sin and death that is in the carnal nature as law.

You will need to read the context to differentiate which law Paul is referring to.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

The new so-called teachers have totally perverted God's ideas. Just like the hosts that messed up (Psalm 82)

There is much horrible work going on in our seminaries to pervert the Lord High God and His wonderful ideas.

There is much bickering because those that ignore Torah want others to fall in their ditch with them.

They cannot stop their endless attacks on God and His Torah which demonstrates His Character.

Like a terrier with a bone, they will keep chewing on God's slippers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

As i told you there are 613 Mitzvot of Torah YOU TAKE ALL OR LEAVE ALL. Sabbath is one of them and you still need to do the other 613 Mitzvot which is including all animal sacrifices etc.. 

The rituals and animal’s sacrifices were not given to set forth how an Israelite can be saved. They were already saved in Egypt by faith in the blood of the Passover lamb

Then why all the rituals and animal sacrifice in the OT? Israel was called to be a holy nation, a holy priesthood. A priest has access into the presence of God in the holy of holies. In the covenant, God gave to Israel the heavenly pattern of worship , how to access his presence

How can fallen man dwell the presence of God in the holy of holies? There has a cleansing and sanctification. Without holiness no man can see the LORD. God has a protocol that must be followed if you want to access his presence in the holy of holies.

God revealed the heavenly pattern of worship to Israel through these five natural visual aids to explain a spiritual reality to them.:

the 5 Levitical  offerings

the priestly garments

the tabernacle

the 10 commandments

the Feast of the LORD.

how can you understand a spiritual reality. You must first look at the natural reality.

Greater impact

Israel had both the spiritual and physical dimension to their worship. For example, when Solomon dedicated the temple , the people first worshipped the LORD with spiritual worship saying he is good and his mercy endures forever, then the king and all the people offered animal sacrifices to the LORD (2 Chronicles 7:3-4). The animal sacrifices are to be a reflection of what was already in their heart, like the ritual of water baptism that we do today. It’s an external symbol of what is already internal in the heart.

The church has the spiritual dimension, but if she throws away the all the heavenly pattern as “ritual” and as being abolished it will produce much shallowness in your Christian walk. The glory will fall only if you built according to the heavenly pattern. In the NT God does not explain the heavenly pattern of worship again. Everything is in an abstract form. Romans 12:1 present your bodies as a living sacrifice. God does not explain the pattern because He has already revealed it in the 5 offerings in Leviticus.

When a physical reality is combined with a spiritual reality it has a greater impact on the heart. The physical sacrifice is a constant reminder that if we desire to be like Jesus then there is a sacrifice we need to make: the burnt offering a grain offering a peace offering a sin offering and a trespass offering. If Jesus is our example, how can we expect to be transformed in His image and yet ignore the daily sacrifices that it takes to be like Him?

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

15 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

The observant Jew does not cook, spend money, write, operate electronic devices, etc. and he still must follow another 612 Mitzvot.

Does this include flipping the light switch, or pushing the button on a pre-loaded coffee maker? I suppose a little televised viewing is also out of the question? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The lamb of God has replaced animal sacrifices in torah so how can u return to that ?

Here is an example how we keep the " animal sacrifice " as new testament believers:

The burnt offering

The burnt offering: an offering of consecration: this is how you consecrate your life to God: in the burnt offering, the whole animal was cut into pieces and then placed on the altar.

The head: was placed on the altar because the mind had to be renewed with the word of God for the carnal mind is enmity against God.

The entrails: was placed on the altar and burned, the entrails speak of the setting of the heart to wholeheartedness.

All the fat: within the organ close to the heart was placed on the altar and burned. Our emotions form a very important part of our life and God wants to be loved passionately from this part of our lives.

The legs: had to be washed with water, the washing of the water of the word so that you will walk in the truth. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.( Psalm 139:23-24)

In this offering, the animal was first skin, then cut into pieces and placed it on the altar to be completely burned on the altar. This was God’s portion, the offeror got nothing. Can you imagine how the worshipper would feel as he watched the priest skin the animal; then cut it into pieces, leaving the animal in a mangle mass of flesh and disjointed bones to be consumed with fire on the altar until everything is turned into ashes? Ashes is a symbol of complete destruction.

Such is the high price paid for our redemption. His visage was more marred than any man and his form more than the sons of man. His whole body was a mangle mass of bruising, bleeding and unrecognizable tissues and disjointed bones. Those who saw him were aghast; it was shocking what they saw. He had lost the appearance of humanity. The message bible says that He did not even look human.

The physical sacrifice is a constant reminder that if we desire to be like Jesus then there is a sacrifice we need to make. If Jesus is our example, how can we expect to be transformed in His image and yet ignore the daily sacrifices that it takes to be like Him?

In the burnt offering, there were 3 levels of consecration. A young pigeon, it’s not a costly offering but it’s an acceptable offering. The pigeon was not cut into pieces, it was offered as a whole, it’s a general consecration. It’s the beginning of your Christian walk, the heart has been awaken to live but don’t really know what it means to love God with all your heart.

Then you have a sheep offering, this is more costly than a pigeon, but a bull was even more costly. The anointing to love God in a costly way is the greatest possession you can have. I am lovesick for my beloved. Love will do anything for her beloved; it does not count the cost.

The peace offering

The peace offering was an offering of communion with God .God and man are brought together in an oneness, enjoying the very intimacy that the Son had with the Father. Can two walk together except they agree?

The peace offering is the only offering in which God, priest and the offeror all shared:

Gods’ portion: all the fat of the inner organs that were deeply seated near the heart was removed and burned on the altar. The fat of the inner organs close to the heart of the animal was considered the choice part, the richest portion of the animal. Abel offered the fat of the firstlings of his flock to the LORD. He gave to the LORD the choice part, the richest portion of the animal. The fat speaks of the seat of emotions. Our emotions form a very important part of our life and God wants to be loved passionately from the depths of our emotions.

Then, the two kidneys which were even of a richer substance than the fat was removed and burned on the altar. .The kidney is regarded by the Hebrews as the most hidden part of a man, the hidden man of the heart. The innermost part of desire and longing. In cutting up an animal the kidneys are the last organs to be reached.

This is how we enjoy deep intimacy with God. We bring to him all the richest portion of our emotions, the depths of our hearts and we yield them to him to be consumed with fire on the altar.

Priest‘s portion: the priest wave the breast and the shoulder to the LORD. The breast speaks of affection and the shoulder speaks of strength. These also are yielded to the LORD and become the priest’s portion.

The offeror’ portion: he had the remainder of the animal.

Come to the peace offering. Let your soul be satisfied with marrow and fatness. Take all the richest portion of your life, even those portions selected by God and enjoy the very intimacy that the Son has with the Father.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,935
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Here is an example how we keep the " animal sacrifice " as new testament believers:

The burnt offering

The burnt offering: an offering of consecration: this is how you consecrate your life to God: in the burnt offering, the whole animal was cut into pieces and then placed on the altar.

The head: was placed on the altar because the mind had to be renewed with the word of God for the carnal mind is enmity against God.

The entrails: was placed on the altar and burned, the entrails speak of the setting of the heart to wholeheartedness.

All the fat: within the organ close to the heart was placed on the altar and burned. Our emotions form a very important part of our life and God wants to be loved passionately from this part of our lives.

The legs: had to be washed with water, the washing of the water of the word so that you will walk in the truth. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.( Psalm 139:23-24)

In this offering, the animal was first skin, then cut into pieces and placed it on the altar to be completely burned on the altar. This was God’s portion, the offeror got nothing. Can you imagine how the worshipper would feel as he watched the priest skin the animal; then cut it into pieces, leaving the animal in a mangle mass of flesh and disjointed bones to be consumed with fire on the altar until everything is turned into ashes? Ashes is a symbol of complete destruction.

Such is the high price paid for our redemption. His visage was more marred than any man and his form more than the sons of man. His whole body was a mangle mass of bruising, bleeding and unrecognizable tissues and disjointed bones. Those who saw him were aghast; it was shocking what they saw. He had lost the appearance of humanity. The message bible says that He did not even look human.

The physical sacrifice is a constant reminder that if we desire to be like Jesus then there is a sacrifice we need to make. If Jesus is our example, how can we expect to be transformed in His image and yet ignore the daily sacrifices that it takes to be like Him?

In the burnt offering, there were 3 levels of consecration. A young pigeon, it’s not a costly offering but it’s an acceptable offering. The pigeon was not cut into pieces, it was offered as a whole, it’s a general consecration. It’s the beginning of your Christian walk, the heart has been awaken to live but don’t really know what it means to love God with all your heart.

Then you have a sheep offering, this is more costly than a pigeon, but a bull was even more costly. The anointing to love God in a costly way is the greatest possession you can have. I am lovesick for my beloved. Love will do anything for her beloved; it does not count the cost.

The peace offering

The peace offering was an offering of communion with God .God and man are brought together in an oneness, enjoying the very intimacy that the Son had with the Father. Can two walk together except they agree?

The peace offering is the only offering in which God, priest and the offeror all shared:

Gods’ portion: all the fat of the inner organs that were deeply seated near the heart was removed and burned on the altar. The fat of the inner organs close to the heart of the animal was considered the choice part, the richest portion of the animal. Abel offered the fat of the firstlings of his flock to the LORD. He gave to the LORD the choice part, the richest portion of the animal. The fat speaks of the seat of emotions. Our emotions form a very important part of our life and God wants to be loved passionately from the depths of our emotions.

Then, the two kidneys which were even of a richer substance than the fat was removed and burned on the altar. .The kidney is regarded by the Hebrews as the most hidden part of a man, the hidden man of the heart. The innermost part of desire and longing. In cutting up an animal the kidneys are the last organs to be reached.

This is how we enjoy deep intimacy with God. We bring to him all the richest portion of our emotions, the depths of our hearts and we yield them to him to be consumed with fire on the altar.

Priest‘s portion: the priest wave the breast and the shoulder to the LORD. The breast speaks of affection and the shoulder speaks of strength. These also are yielded to the LORD and become the priest’s portion.

The offeror’ portion: he had the remainder of the animal.

Come to the peace offering. Let your soul be satisfied with marrow and fatness. Take all the richest portion of your life, even those portions selected by God and enjoy the very intimacy that the Son has with the Father.

Are you going to give animal offerings again as required by the 613 mitzvot ?

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a restful night sleep.

Been sitting here with my cup of coffee and am a little stunned that the thread I posted here has seemingly been HI_JACKED by people using it as theirs to promote Jewish traditions and sacrifice under the Mosaic law which was abolished in Christ blood on the cross as the eternal sacrifice for all man's sins.

I do not agree with any of these posts and don't want them posted here as Christ died as our sacrifice, and I want HIS sacrifice on the cross to always be where our salvation began.

No matter who you are don't post anymore of this heracy here on this thread. It's not appreciated.

I'm sure your hearts are in the right place, and I say this in great love for you and your acceptance into the kingdom, but your knowledge is twisted and your words and beliefs could bring damnation and destruction to any who would believe your SATANIC BELIEFS. SATAN GET THEE BEHIND ME.:blow-up:

Please don't post your destructive beliefs here anymore and don't anyone HI_JACK this thread anymore.

I posted this thread to talk about honoring the Sabbath and obeying the 10 commandments and that's where I want it to continue. This is not a place for other agendas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like being harsh like this, so I'll say this in my strongest voice of love, that we're talking about God and His plan for mankind not to be taken lightly. I POST IN FEAR OF THE LORD AND HIS HOLY NAME

The life we're living is LIFE OR ETERNAL DEATH and I shudder at the thought of Christ saying to me - I NEVER KNEW YOU.

James 3:1 NASB "Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgement".

To me and I think in God's word, any opinion here in a public setting is a type of teaching and will carry a stricter judgement on the DAY OF JUDGEMENT. I would take this as serious as death itself for we will all die someday and either heaven or hell is waiting for us - IT"S A CHOICE so choose carefully!!!!:taped:

Matthew 12:36 Jesus said, "and I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgement."

With all my love in Christ and most honest intentions - Dave

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well Dave, like a flag to a bull, when you mention the word 'Sabbath' some will flock around and tell you you are wrong to mention keeping it and give lots of reasons (from unscrupulous pulpits) as to why and how they despise it.

It is sure to stir up a storm because some do not want to be reminded of how the 'modern' believer has been hoodwinked so badly. Rather than admit they are wrong they will fight tooth and nail for their idea that, a) every day is sabbath. b) God did away with the law. c) you have to keep all the many laws if you are going to keep God's Sabbath Holy. d) supposedly the apostles said not to honor it. (a very bad reading and understanding of the apostles' teaching.)

So I am sorry your post was hi-jacked, but you must understand the underlying reason. Namely the Principalities and Powers hate God's Creation and they hate His people. They have been subverting the scriptures since the year dot.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93

15 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

This can be a rather "TOXIC" topic as there are some strong opposing views among the Christian culture. I AM A CHRISTIAN by the way who honors the Sabbath in Christ.

I have not started this post to get into a "Spiritual battle" :swordfightsmiles:with people here who takes exception to my views or to  deal with people who are devisive or like to argue or feel I'm attacking their views. or convictions.

I'm an easy going loving person, not condemning or judgmental, and don't try to force my views on anyone. I simply want to help others considering this by sharing my views and convictions so that those who have questions can have information and options that could help them think about this as a possible part of their walk with God,

Romans 14:22 Says "the faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God,

happy is he who doesn't condemn himself in what he approves" !!

There seems to be quite a bit of interest and questions about this topic and I have put this out here to answer questions that I can about my choices, because the Sabbath topic seems somewhat mysterious to many, but nevertheless people here would like some imput and answer's.

I have strong beliefs about this, and I have verses and history about the Sabbath that I can share.

I have been honoring the Sabbath for around 12 years in my 41 year walk with God, am now a young 76 years old, and look forward to the sabbath more and more the longer I am with Christ.

I feel more fulfilled as a believer in Christ and more in harmony with God since I became fully convinced that I was not only called by God to honor the Sabbath, but that by studying it out for several years proved to myself beyond any question that it was meant for me as a Christian, and that the Sabbath was a gift to me,  and the whole world from God.

This isn't something I do because I "SHOULD" or I'm supposed to. I do it because of my love for God and the truth of His word and love for the Holy Spirit that has revealed this to me as He has led me in His truth.

God bless you all in Christ's love and His Holy name,

Dave

I have no issue with this. You seem to be telling others what you do . But I don't see anywhere in your post that you are commanding that others to do the same.  So God Bless you on your walk with Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1