Kevin McCabe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I always have a puzzle about my work. I am not sure if it's totally moral or Christian as I consider myself a very devoted person to the faith.

A few years ago I started tutoring for wealthy international students in London. Then I slightly moved to writing assignments and closing projects for them. Writing essays, editing their dissertation, doing coursework and so on. The business grew and I had to subcontract it to a few other writers (mainly PhD students in London to work for some extra cash) to handle the workload. Withing a few years we became one of the industry leading academic essay writing companies in the world now getting assignment and university essays from UK, US, Canada and Australia. I always have this question if what I am doing is right. Some people say this is cheating. Some people say we don't recognise universities authorities as they are here to make money (not educating). What do you think? Can someone be a Christian and still have an essay writing company? Please advise me.

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Ask yourself what would happen to the grades of these students if they didnt have someone else to do this for them. There must be some reason why they are willing to pay money for this.

They will simply fail their whole course. They will never graduate.

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

PS You are not proof reading and correcting the words of a student, you are writing the whole essay and the student claims your work as their own, under their own name.

Not true. We get a lot of orders for editing and proofreading. Especially for dissertations. But in general yes. We also write everything from scratch.

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

If you are concerned about this, then why is there a hidden link in your post that takes us to your company's site which advertises your services?  Why do you boast and brag about it as if you are trying to sell it here?

Hmmmmmm……...

Of COURSE it's cheating!  As retired classroom teacher for 32 years, I want my student's own original writing even if it is bad.  I can help them from there.  If I get an essay written by someone else stamped with student's name on it and being passed off as my student's work then at a minimum - that's lying and cheating.

It's a VERY huge market - as you have advertised to us.  Why the LINK?

Something doesn't pass the whiff test here.

Hi. A bit pessimistic Jayne. The last thing I want is to advertise my business in a Christian Forum. I asked a genuine question. Thanks God we get enough traffic and orders and we really don't need to promote it here. Thanks for your reply.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Kevin McCabe said:

I always have a puzzle about my work. I am not sure if it's totally moral or Christian as I consider myself a very devoted person to the faith.

A few years ago I started tutoring for wealthy international students in London. Then I slightly moved to writing assignments and closing projects for them. Writing essays, editing their dissertation, doing coursework and so on. The business grew and I had to subcontract it to a few other writers (mainly PhD students in London to work for some extra cash) to handle the workload. Withing a few years we became one of the industry leading academic essay writing companies in the world now getting assignment and university essays from UK, US, Canada and Australia. I always have this question if what I am doing is right. Some people say this is cheating. Some people say we don't recognise universities authorities as they are here to make money (not educating). What do you think? Can someone be a Christian and still have an essay writing company? Please advise me.

Why don't you just ask God &  Jesus?

I'm sure, if you are saved, they will tell you.

We, on a forum, are not your final authority.

So, go to the Final authority (God, Christ, and the New Testament) and get your answer, and then you'll know for sure.

Edited by Behold

15 minutes ago, Behold said:

Why don't you just ask God &  Jesus?

Very good answer. But at the end of the day I need to bring bread to the table of my family. I am not hurting anyone but the so called educational establishment which are nothing but debt creating factories. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Kevin McCabe said:

If you are writing the essays for these students and they are not writing them then it is cheating. It is dishonest and unfair to gain personal advantage. Not presenting oneself  truthfully is lying, and lying is a sin. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I would like to share this article here:

Is it Ethical to Use Essay Writing Services?
https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/is-it-ethical-to-use-essay-writing-services

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Kevin McCabe said:

I would like to share this article here:

Is it Ethical to Use Essay Writing Services?
https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/is-it-ethical-to-use-essay-writing-services

Is the article a Christian source or a worldly source? There is a huge difference. Born again Christians do not answer to this world. We answer to God.