• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

something else alongside your existing business, or instead of your existing business. Your relationship with God is far more important than what will happen to the PhD students. What sort of orthodox church do you attend?

I ask for repentance every week. I go to Russian Orthodox Church. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

Just because you go to church does not mean you are a chiristian and just because you confess still does not make you christian. 

What makes you a christian is according to bible.  To actully have been saved you have to believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord, and confess with your mouth that God raised him from the dead, then you will be saved.   

You came here because the holy spirit troubled you.  If you are having doubts you are most likely helping those students cheat.

What if one day you became very ill and need a lifesaving operation.   And you find out that the person who is going to operate on you is one of your students who you know would have failed if it was not for you, how confident would you be with that person operating on you?   

I will be praying for you brother. 

If you are worried about not being able to provide for your family think about this,  why don't you get rid of the part where you totaly write the papers and instead become a person the reads and grades the students papers and sends them suggestions and edits. 

Edited by IloveyouGod.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

Luke 6:46   Why call ye me Lord Lord and do not the things which I say.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/10/2019 at 10:39 PM, angels4u said:

Why are you asking this question? Are you doubting yourself if it's right in the eyes of the Lord to do this?

What do you think deep down in your heart?

Is it honest what you're doing?

You said you are a Christian,are you born again and do you know who Jesus is and what does He mean to you?

Kevin ,did you answer my questions?

Maybe I missed it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

I wonder what it would be worth to someone really interested in aligning his life with God's will.  

It's seems pretty obvious,  the OP in this instance is not. How tragic. 

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 8/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, Kevin McCabe said:

But I had a conversation with our family priest last week. He is not happy with this. Although I am too old to start something new, I am thinking of starting something else

Sounds like your priest has a godly viewpoint!

That's great you are thinking of starting something else....please do.   A clear conscience and heart before God is worth more than money.

Like others have said, you can keep the ethical side of your business.

If you need to lay off some of your employees, you might tell them the actual reason why....that you now believe it is cheating and wrong in God's sight.   Perhaps you will help them to consider their lives before God?   May they turn to Christ for forgiveness and find ethical work.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

P.S.  For a new side business: What about a self publishing company where you help people publish their books?   You could edit and proofread  their books, then publish them.   Lots of people want to be published.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/14/1948

Of course you can still be a Christian!  You are not the one who is cheating, it may be some of the students who hire your services.   After you complete your work, you don't know exactly what they're going to do with it.  You don't submit the finished work do you? 

We all know of those corrupt health and wealth preachers who, as far as I'm concerned, commit far greater sins every single day.  Is their work Christian?  I think not.  
You're making money right?  I trust you're tithing right?   And, let me take a wild guess...  Many of those students are Muslims anyway?   Why worry?

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

34 minutes ago, Picky Pilot said:

Of course you can still be a Christian!  You are not the one who is cheating, it may be some of the students who hire your services.   After you complete your work, you don't know exactly what they're going to do with it.  You don't submit the finished work do you? 

We all know of those corrupt health and wealth preachers who, as far as I'm concerned, commit far greater sins every single day.  Is their work Christian?  I think not.  
You're making money right?  I trust you're tithing right?   And, let me take a wild guess...  Many of those students are Muslims anyway?   Why worry?

Are you serious?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/14/1948

11 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Are you serious?

Sort of.  I could use an example of a drug store.  Once they dispense a prescription for a controlled drug, after it leaves their hands, are they to blame if it's abused or handed off to someone else.   Or an arms manufacturer who is sued because their weapon performed exactly as it was designed to work.   
Or how about a Christian Chick-fil-A employee selling a #1 meal to an obese woman therefore contributing to her sin of gluttony.  
One can take this to the extremes.  Kevin was getting dumped on big time.    

Edited by Picky Pilot