• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, douggg said:

There is nothing wrong with the chart.   It is easy to read and follow.

Except it doesn't add up. Its easyy to see it can't add up correctly brother, I grant you that.

What it doesn't do - is agree with some of the ideas you come up with.      Maybe you should make your own chart, showing your ideas?  

My post above or on the previous page explains it perfectly. 

I have explained this to you, I don't know how many times.   You have yet to refute...

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Why were they mocking Jesus as "Christ the King of Israel"  ?

Because the Jews see the Messiah as a Political Leader, not THE Son of God...but by the time we are speakimg about the Jews will have REPENTED and will have ACCPTED Jesus as the Son of the living God !! Not a Gentile Leader. That's why they have to Flee...just because you had that idea at one time berother, doesn't mean you have to keep it forever and always. 

Them who have been called to other work in the body of Christ, should not discourage pursuing eschatology by others.

The Problem is many of them think they have been called unto eschatology, but haven't. 

I think one has to look at the parable of the fig tree, to know that we are close.

Agreed.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Except it doesn't add up. Its easyy to see it can't add up correctly brother, I grant you that. 

Everything fits and in order within the 7 years.

My post above or on the previou page explains it perfectly.  

You can say anything in a narrative.   But when you try to put your ideas on a chart - that is where problems and conflicts show.

Because the Jews see the Messiah as a Political Leader, not THE Son of God...but by the time we are speakimg about the Jews will have REPENTED and will have ACCPTED Jesus as gthe Son pf the living God !! Not a Gentile Leader. That's why they have to Flee...just because you had that idea at one time berother, doesn't mean you have to keep it forever and always. 

How about the Jews see the Messiah as the King of Israel descended from David ?

In Mark 15:32, they didn't say Christ political leader.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Douggg having connection troubles

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Douggg having connection troubles

Do you mean with the internet?

Or

Do you mean in what I wrote back to you of your thinking that the 1335 days end on Purim, February/March?

If so, basically that would put a big gap ( a whole lot more than 45 days) in your thinking that the 1290 days end with Jesus's return - which many think will coincide with the fall feasts.       

Jesus returns - in the fall feasts, ending the 1290 days (in your view) - months go by until Purim (in your view the end of the 1335 days).    Do you see the problem?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever time of the year the 7 years begin.   The same time of the year, the 7 years end.

In Deuteronomy 31:9-13, Moses made it a law, to confirm (the word is not in the text, but the concept is) the Mt Sinai covenant on a 7 years cycle.    Basically a speech to the nation of Israel, from its leader(s). 

Plus, on the feast of tabernacles. (a fall feast, September/October)

Plus, from the place of God's choosing (the temple mount is what the Jews have told me).

Edited by douggg

17 hours ago, douggg said:

Do you mean with the internet?

Or

Do you mean in what I wrote back to you of your thinking that the 1335 days end on Purim, February/March?

If so, basically that would put a big gap ( a whole lot more than 45 days) in your thinking that the 1290 days end with Jesus's return - which many think will coincide with the fall feasts.       

Jesus returns - in the fall feasts, ending the 1290 days (in your view) - months go by until Purim (in your view the end of the 1335 days).    Do you see the problem?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever time of the year the 7 years begin.   The same time of the year, the 7 years end.

In Deuteronomy 31:9-13, Moses made it a law, to confirm (the word is not in the text, but the concept is) the Mt Sinai covenant on a 7 years cycle.    Basically a speech to the nation of Israel, from its leader(s). 

Plus, on the feast of tabernacles. (a fall feast, September/October)

Plus, from the place of God's choosing (the temple mount is what the Jews have told me).

Hi Douggg,

Yes I meant the internet, and could only write a bit from my phone. Wanted to tell you I was not ignoring your comments. So....you have written some good stuff, and now maybe we can look a bit further. Here are a couple of my thoughts.

1. I see that Jesus returns at 1,260 days, when the A/C ends his 42 month reign. This is one month short of the 1,290 days, which is the full 7 years of Daniel.

2. The Fall feasts - the feast of trumpets, the Day of Atonement. These are NOT on specific days, but are over time. The feast of Trumpets & the Day (time period) take in the full 7 years of Daniel`s.

3. The Feast of Tabernacles is in the millennium. And that will start with the Religious New Year and the Political New Year combined. This is because the Lord has both offices of the Religious (High Priest) & Political (King). Thus the New Year will be in February/March.  

regards, Marilyn.   

z.3_Cal.jpg.7d0ef2f52224b2d36820339255def600.jpg

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

1. I see that Jesus returns at 1,260 days, when the A/C ends his 42 month reign. This is one month short of the 1,290 days, which is the full 7 years of Daniel.

Hi Marilyn,

The reign of the beast is said to be 42 months (actually in terms of days - 1256.5 days, without the two witnesses's around to impede him).     That 42 months end with Jesus's return.

The 1260 days is a term use for the first half and pertain to the two witnesses.   (I realize that 7 years divided by 2 is 1260 for each half, but the 1260 days term is never used in Revelation to describe the second half.)

first half

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

(in the) second half

the 3.5 days - Revelation 11:9-11

leaving 1256.5 days, called 42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5

an unspecified amount of time - for the war in the second heaven - Revelation 12:7-9

leaving what is called a time, times, half time  - Revelation 12:14

___________________________________________________________________________________

1290 days is an exactly stated number in term of days.     The 42 months and the time, times,  half time are not exact stated numbers in terms of days.    But are actually as little less than 1260 days.

Nonetheless, I agree that the 42 months end with Jesus's return.

The cleansing of the temple of the things that will have made it desolate, will be on the day that Jesus returns.   What will have made the temple desolate is the Antichrist sitting in the temple, the image of the beast placed in the temple, Satan incarnating the image making it appear to come alive.   When Jesus returns those things will be removed.

Thus, the 2300 days end there.

On your chart you have the 2300 days ending 30 days after Jesus returns.   You put the 1290 days  ending then as well, to accommodate being 30 days longer than 1260 days.  

However, Marylin, the 1290 days is not connected to the exact midpoint. 

The 1290 days are associated with when the abomination of desolation is setup (in the temple).  From when the AoD is setup, there are 1290 days.

So when on the timeline is the abomination of desolation is setup on the timeline?    That is the task.

Will the AoD be on the exact 1260 day midpoint?   No, because then the 1335 days would extend beyond the seven years.    

The AoD will be setup on day 1185.    From the day the AoD is setup (day 1185) there are 1290 days.    1290 days to something.    The something is not stated in Daniel 12, to Daniel, because Revelation was still future to be revealed to John.

The something is the sixth seal - and the Revelation - the revealing of Jesus to the world, in great power and glory in heaven, which  is actually what the "Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ" means.     All the things in Revelation that John saw and wrote down, point to that day.

The 1290 days point to the day that the Lord Jesus Christ is revealed.     45 days later he descends to earth and cleanses the temple.     Beast and False prophet cast into the lake of fire.    Abomination of Desolation image turned to ashes*; Satan exposed, chained and cast into the bottomless pit.

*I have a thread in the prophecy forum on "The abomination of desolation turned to ashes".

Edited by douggg

12 hours ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn,

The reign of the beast is said to be 42 months (actually in terms of days - 1256.5 days, without the two witnesses's around to impede him).     That 42 months end with Jesus's return.

The 1260 days is a term use for the first half and pertain to the two witnesses.   (I realize that 7 years divided by 2 is 1260 for each half, but the 1260 days term is never used in Revelation to describe the second half.)

first half

1260 days - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

(in the) second half

the 3.5 days - Revelation 11:9-11

leaving 1256.5 days, called 42 months - Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5

Hi Douggg,

I believe you are making it way too complicated. God has given us all the measurements -

Second half of the tribulation.

- Holy city trodden down. (42 months. Rev. 11: 2)

- Two Witnesses. (1,260 days. Rev. 11: 3) (Note even when the 2 witnesses are dead, their testimony still `speaks.` (Heb. 11: 4)

- Israel hiding. (1.260 days. Rev. 12: 6  & time, times and half a time. Rev. 12: 14)

- Anti-Christ ruling. (42 months. Rev. 13: 5)

So we have `time, times and half a time,` 42 months, and 1,260 days. Very exact measurements and all being the same, 3 1/2 years. 

Marilyn.

13 hours ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn,

Nonetheless, I agree that the 42 months end with Jesus's return.

The cleansing of the temple of the things that will have made it desolate, will be on the day that Jesus returns.   What will have made the temple desolate is the Antichrist sitting in the temple, the image of the beast placed in the temple, Satan incarnating the image making it appear to come alive.   When Jesus returns those things will be removed.

Thus, the 2300 days end there.

On your chart you have the 2300 days ending 30 days after Jesus returns.   You put the 1290 days  ending then as well, to accommodate being 30 days longer than 1260 days.  

However, Marylin, the 1290 days is not connected to the exact midpoint. 

The 1290 days are associated with when the abomination of desolation is setup (in the temple).  From when the AoD is setup, there are 1290 days.

So when on the timeline is the abomination of desolation is setup on the timeline?    That is the task.

Will the AoD be on the exact 1260 day midpoint?   No, because then the 1335 days would extend beyond the seven years.    

Hi Douggg,

I believe you have misunderstood scripture in relation to the `midpoint.` What does God`s word say -

1. Daniel`s 70 X 7

` ..in the middle of the week he shall bring an end to the sacrifice and offering...` (Dan. 9: 27)

The `middle` is an area not the midpoint. Thus -

....I..............(1,230 days).........X (A/D).............................(1,290 days)...........................I.(cleansing)....>

= 2,520 days.  7 years.

This will bring about the cleansing of the temple - to anoint the Most Holy place, (Dan. 9: 24,  8: 13 & 14)

2. The Tribulation which is shortened.

`For there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect`s sake those days will be shortened.` (Matt. 24: 21 & 22)

....I.......(1,230 days)..........X (A/D)......................(1,260 days) Jesus returns...>

= 2,490 days. 6 years and 11 months. (a month short of Daniel`s 7 years & thus shortened)

God is dealing with Israel (7 years chastisement) and with the nations (6 1/2 years tribulation).

Marilyn.

13 hours ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn,

I agree that the 42 months end with Jesus's return.

The 1290 days point to the day that the Lord Jesus Christ is revealed.     45 days later he descends to earth and cleanses the temple.     Beast and False prophet cast into the lake of fire.    Abomination of Desolation image turned to ashes*; Satan exposed, chained and cast into the bottomless pit.

*I have a thread in the prophecy forum on "The abomination of desolation turned to ashes".

Hi Douggg,

You seem to have the anti-Christ going well past the 42 months, 1,260 days. That is not scriptural. God has given us the measurements and they are quite straight forward. Hope you can have a good look at this diagram and see the simplicity of it.

z.4_Cal.jpg.6afbae941ae7a623a79768eae0d2633c.jpg

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Douggg,

You seem to have the anti-Christ going well past the 42 months, 1,260 days. That is not scriptural. God has given us the measurements and they are quite straight forward. Hope you can have a good look at this diagram and see the simplicity of it.

Hi Marilyn,  

I am assumed you are referring to the beast rule of 42 months in Revelation 13?

It so, I have the beast ruling for 42 months just as it says.   Those 42 months are after the beast has killed the two witnesses.        We don't have enough information to know when the person becomes the beast.

The person becomes the beast, and then the false prophet has an image made of him.   The image placed in the temple on day 1185 (1335 days till removal by Jesus).

The Jews begin to flee into the mountains, as the two witnesses battle the beast.     That goes on for 75 days til the beast kills the two witnesses on day 1260 exact midpoint.

After 3 1/2 days the two witnesses come back to life and ascend to heaven.   Leaving the beast to rule the 42 months in Revelation 13, just as it says.

Where on you chart do you show Jesus cleansing the temple the false prophet, the beast cast into the lake of fire?    And the AoD brought to ashes, exposing Satan to be cast in to the bottomless pit?

I think you have the AoD removed 30 days after Jesus return?   You also have the 2300 days not ending on the day that Jesus returns.

I think my chart is a lot more consistent with the bible, because I address the actual three things that make the temple desolate.    On the right day, as being the day that Jesus returns.

Edited by douggg