• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Marilyn,

I think Purim is a Jewish holiday recount of being delivered from Haman.   I don't think it is a feast day declared by God as a holy day.   

I can't see the 1335 days in Daniel 12:12 as pointing to purim.

I can see the 1335 days as point to Jesus's coming down to earth.  Matthew 24:30.

I can see the 1290 days pointing to Jesus's glorious and powerful Revealing of Him in heaven to the world,  the Sign of the Son of Man in heaven.    Matthew 24:30.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven (on the 1290th day): and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (on the 1335th day).

Everything seems to be referenced off the AoD placed in the holy place (the temple), Jesus referred to in Matthew 24:15.

The AoD placed in the temple - 1290 days to the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

The AoD placed in the temple - 1335 days to the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

I don't see how you can disagree with me, considering the above verses in Matthew 24.  Maybe you haven't thought about it in that way?   Does that make a difference to you in how I present my argument using Matthew 24?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn,  

I am assumed you are referring to the beast rule of 42 months in Revelation 13?

It so, I have the beast ruling for 42 months just as it says.   Those 42 months are after the beast has killed the two witnesses.        We don't have enough information to know when the person becomes the beast.

The person becomes the beast, and then the false prophet has an image made of him.   The image placed in the temple on day 1185 (1335 days till removal by Jesus).

Hi Douggg,

There is a beastly kingdom, (Global Government) described by the 3 beasts, (Lion, leopard & bear, Rev. 13: 2) & there is the ruler of them. The word `heads` relates to the ruler. (Rev. 13: 3)

Now I believe you are not reading scripture right as to the coming of Jesus. You seem to have Jesus coming 2 months and 5 days (1,335) after the A/C finishes his rule, (42 months). This does NOT make sense.

Let`s look at the detail of the Lord`s coming -

`Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and moon will grow dark and the stars will diminish their brightness. The Lord will roar from Zion and utter His voice from Jerusalem. The heavens and earth will shake....` (Joel 3: 14 - 16)

There we see the people gathered around Jerusalem in the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then we read of the sun, the moon and the stars being affected, and the Lord roaring from Zion causing the great earthquake. (also Rev. 6: 12 - 17) This is the battle of Armageddon and is the end of the A/C and the false prophet and the world`s armies. This is NOT at 1,335 days but at 1,260 days, (42 months), all the time the A/C was given to rule.

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Hi Marilyn,  

Where on you chart do you show Jesus cleansing the temple the false prophet, the beast cast into the lake of fire?    And the AoD brought to ashes, exposing Satan to be cast in to the bottomless pit?

I think you have the AoD removed 30 days after Jesus return?   You also have the 2300 days not ending on the day that Jesus returns.

I think my chart is a lot more consistent with the bible, because I address the actual three things that make the temple desolate.    On the right day, as being the day that Jesus returns.

Hi douggg,

When Jesus returns then we know He deals with the world`s armies, the A/C and the false prophet. (1,260 days)

`And the beast, (A/C) the kings of the earth, their armies gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast, (A/C) was captured, and with him the false prophet ........(they were) cast alive into the lake of fire....` (Rev. 19: 19 & 20)

There is NO mention of the AOD brought to ashes. And yes we read that Satan is bound into the pit for a 1,000 years.

The AOD is removed at the cleansing of the temple by the priests. (1,290 days) The time (one month) between the A/C etc dealt with and the cleansing would be for the mourning of the people of Israel, (Zech. 12: 10 - 14) and for the burying of all the dead in Jerusalem, and surrounds. If they didn`t do that then a plague would break out. Israel did this after the Russian war, (Ez. 39: 12)

Marilyn. 

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

There is NO mention of the AOD brought to ashes. And yes we read that Satan is bound into the pit for a 1,000 years.

Marilyn,  in the prophecy forum I recently posted a thread.      Please read that.

The abomination of desolation turned to ashes

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Now I believe you are not reading scripture right as to the coming of Jesus. You seem to have Jesus coming 2 months and 5 days (1,335) after the A/C finishes his rule, (42 months). This does NOT make sense.

No, I do not.

The beast's 42 months rule (once the two witnesses are killed) ends the day Jesus returns.

The 1135 days (from when the AoD is setup) end the day Jesus returns.

So just work backwards.   

Jesus returns.

ending the 42 months of the beast rule (with the two witnesses gone)

the two witnesses leave the earth

the two witnesses come back to life

the beast kills the two witnesses.  

the Jews flee to the wilderness

the AoD setup on day 1185 (1335 days before Jesus returns)

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

The AOD is removed at the cleansing of the temple by the priests. (1,290 days)

Marilyn, when you read my post in the prophecy forum, The abomination of desolation turned to ashes, I take you verse by verse of Ezekiel 28, God's destruction of Satan to be a terror no more.

There is nothing in the text any where of the priests removing the AoD, the living speaking image.   You are making a guess.   But I have specific scriptures in Ezekiel 28 indicating what happens to the AoD statue image of the beast that comes alive and speaks.

On the day that Jesus returns that image is going to be brought to ashes and the lying miracle of the false prophet  of it having coming to life and speaking, will be exposed.

The people of the world, will be required to worship that living, speaking image of the beast.    Who do you think they will actually be worshiping?    Satan, incarnating the image.  

Edited by douggg

4 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

Let me give you the real timeline of events: 

Mr. PuP, your last three posts have way too much information for anyone to wade through and digest.   

The last several posts Marilyn and I have been exchanging (if that is what you are responding to? ).   We have been focusing in on the day Jesus returns, and the 1290 days, and the 1335 days.      Not every event of the 7 years, and every event in Revelation.      You should probably should start a new thread, if you want to get into that expanse.    I should probably start a new thread as well.  (okay, I started a new thread.)

See if you can put the setting up of the AoD till the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.    How long that will be?     And how long it will be from the setting up of the AoD to the coming of the Son Man in the clouds of heaven in great power and glory?     We don't need the exact Jewish Calendar dates (those are a confusion factor), just the length of the intervals.     Keep it simple.

Jesus spoke these two verses in Matthew 24.

1. Matthew 24;15 about the AoD placed in the temple

2. Matthew 24:30 (1) about the Sign of the Son of Man in heaven and,

(2) His coming in the clouds of heaven, in great power and glory

Everything seems to be referenced off the AoD placed in the holy place (the temple), Jesus referred to in Matthew 24:15.     And the times given in Daniel 12:11-12.  

The AoD placed in the temple - then 1290 days to the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

The AoD placed in the temple -  then 1335 days to the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven (on the 1290th day): and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (on the 1335th day).

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Marilyn,  in the prophecy forum I recently posted a thread.      Please read that.

The abomination of desolation turned to ashes

Hi Douggg,

I did read it and it says that `I turned you to ashes upon the earth.` That would be at the end of the millennium for it is speaking about Lucifer/Satan, NOT the AoD.

Also Isaiah tell us -

`Yet you (Lucifer) shall be brought to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the pit.` (Isa. 14: 15)

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, douggg said:

Marilyn, when you read my post in the prophecy forum, The abomination of desolation turned to ashes, I take you verse by verse of Ezekiel 28, God's destruction of Satan to be a terror no more.

There is nothing in the text any where of the priests removing the AoD, the living speaking image.   You are making a guess.   But I have specific scriptures in Ezekiel 28 indicating what happens to the AoD statue image of the beast that comes alive and speaks.

On the day that Jesus returns that image is going to be brought to ashes and the lying miracle of the false prophet  of it having coming to life and speaking, will be exposed.

The people of the world, will be required to worship that living, speaking image of the beast.    Who do you think they will actually be worshiping?    Satan, incarnating the image.  

Hi douggg,

There will be priests anointed after the tribulation and that is their job to cleanse the temple. (Isa. 66: 21) Daniel 9: 24 tells us that after the final 7 years then the Most Holy Place will be anointed. And that is 30 days after the tribulation, for the trib, is shortened.

...I(A/D)..........................................(1,260 days)..................X (Jesus end of trib.)

...I.(A/D).......................................................(1,290 days)...........................X (cleansing of temple end of 7 years of Daniel))

...I..(A/D)......................................................................(1,335 days).....................................X (celebrating national Deliverance/ Purim) 

Those are my timelines. Can you do something similar for your numbers as I`m still not inderstanding your numbers?

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Douggg,

I did read it and it says that `I turned you to ashes upon the earth.` That would be at the end of the millennium for it is speaking about Lucifer/Satan, NOT the AoD.

Also Isaiah tell us -

`Yet you (Lucifer) shall be brought to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the pit.` (Isa. 14: 15)

Marilyn.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:18 is talking about the destruction of the AoD living, breathing, speaking image of the beast that Satan will be incarnating.

Differently, in Revelation 20:10 at the end of the millennium, Satan is cast into the lake of fire.     In doesn't say he is turned to ashes.   Nor that a fire will be brought from the midst of him.      Satan will be cast where the beast and the false prophet are (having being cast into the lake of fire a thousand years earlier).

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Edited by douggg