• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

...I(A/D)..........................................(1,260 days)..................X (Jesus end of trib.)

...I.(A/D).......................................................(1,290 days)...........................X (cleansing of temple end of 7 years of Daniel))

...I..(A/D)......................................................................(1,335 days).....................................X (celebrating national Deliverance/ Purim) 

Those are my timelines. Can you do something similar for your numbers as I`m still not inderstanding your numbers?

Do you mean in your format?   Okay.

AoD setup and placed in the temple..................1290 days...............Sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30)

AoD setup and placed in the temple.......................1335 days ................. The Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory (Matthew 24:30)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven (on the 1290th day): and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (on the 1335th day).

Edited by douggg

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

I posted this timeline because Marilyn pointed out to you the obvious error about the false prophet setting up the AoD on day 1185 (by your estimate,  1335 days before Jesus returns).  This exceeds the 42 months allotted to the FP.

The 42 months are in regards to the beast ruling 42 months after the two witnesses are gone.     There is nothing about the false prophet limited to 42 months.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.   (He will be continuing 42 months after the two witnesses are gone.   And from being the former 7th king.)

The 1335 days are from when the AoD is setup to the coming of the Son of Man in clouds of heaven with great power and glory.

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven (on the 1290th day): and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (on the 1335th day).

The 42 months and the 1335th days end with the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

You have proffered many (errant) ideas because you (principally) have the 1290/1335 day intervals incorrectly placed.   There is nary a hint of the return of Jesus at the end of this interval. 

I have the 1290 days and the 1335 days placed correctly.     I have made another thread,  I think you should read, regarding the 1290 days and the 1335 days.

The time interval from the AoD to Matthew 24:30

Edited by douggg

Tho,  the scriptures do not explicitly state what the AoD is,  it is setup/ placed during the days before the DOTL/ time of Jacobs trouble begins (See Daniel 12:1,2 & Joel 2:1,2).  This is a period of time that equals exactly 3.5 years,  Time, Times,  & Half time. 

No, that is a mistake you are making.

The AoD is setup 1335 days till the coming of the Son of Man with great power and glory.

The AoD is setup 1290 days till the Sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The triggering of the beginning of the Day of the Lord is the act of the Antichrist going into the temple, sitting, claiming to have achieved God-hood.      The act is the transgression of desolate, in Daniel 8:12-13.

Later after the revealed man of sin is killed and brought back to life as the beast, the false prophet has the image of the beast made and placed in the temple.    The image is the AoD, the abomination of desolation.

It triggers the great tribulation, which last 1335 days until the Son of Man comes in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Edited by douggg

Interchanging the time periods [T,T,halfT; 1260 days; and 42 months] to mean the same thing,  is an unfixable error that you (and most others) make.

I don't say that the time, times, half time ; the 1260 days ; and the 42 months are the same thing, i.e exact equivalents of each other.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

22 hours ago, douggg said:

Do you mean in your format?   Okay.

AoD setup and placed in the temple..................1290 days...............Sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30)

AoD setup and placed in the temple.......................1335 days ................. The Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory (Matthew 24:30)

Hi Douggg,

Thanks for your timeline. What I can`t understand is how you get the Lord coming at 1,335 days, when the AOD is in the middle area of the tribulation.

Remember the Lord says -

`Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days ......then the sign of the Son of Man.....and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds....` (Matt. 24: 29 & 30)

And the tribulation is shortened -

`And if those days had not been SHORTENED,.....` (matt. 24: 22)

So obviously the sign and the Lord`s coming is BEFORE  the seven years is up. 

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

How do you arrive at the conclusion that 7 years equals 2520 days,  other than to say that there are 84 [7 x 12] "months" of 30 days each?

Because of the leap month system, and since we don't know where the leap months would fall, because we don't know the year that the 7 years will start -  it could be that the leap months are built in, for the time frames given.   I don't know.  Too many  complications for anyone to factor in, imo.

How can 42 months equal 1260 days interpretively on one hand,  but 1256.5 on another? 

I am not saying the 42 months are 1260 days at any point in Revelation.

The 42 months in Revelation 13:5 and Revelation 11:2 are after the two witnesses (1260 days + 3 1/2 days) time.

The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6 is the 1260 days of the two witnesses feeding Israel the Word of God, and near the end, 3 or 4 month left (we don't have enough information to say for sure) they are betrayed by their thought to be messiah, and end up having to fleeing into the wilderness.   Which is God's plan for her safety.

Since the woman of Rev 12 appears as a simultaneous sign from heaven as when Satan is cast out of heaven,  and that this "face of the serpent" is an obvious allusion to this same event,  how can you say that the 2nd half of the week is never referred to as being 1260 days?  Nor that the T,T,HalfT [half of 7 years]  is not also equal to 1260 days? 

I am not sure of your question and summary, but...

The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6 is the first half, the woman ends up in the wilderness and the two witnesses gone from this earth.

The 7th trumpet sounds, and God starts dismantling Satan's kingdom. 

By first, the war in (the second) heaven and Satan/his angels cast down to earth, Revelation 12:7-9.

The Jews will still be trying to flee, but it will be harder.    The one who can't make it to the wilderness, are the one in Revelation 12:17

The 1260 days + some unknown earth time that passes as the war in the second heaven takes place + the time, times, half times = the seven years.      The time, times, half time is an approximation.   It doesn't represent an exact number of days every time it is use.

"Nourished" to me would mean taken care of.   And taught the Word of God.

Edited by douggg

Rev 12:6 KJV And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Rev 12:14 KJV And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Are these two verses taking place at the same or different times?

two different times on the timeline.

1260 days (first half) - then the war in the second heaven - then the time, times, half times (in the second half - but just not as a full 1260 days, due to the war in heaven time).

If they are both taking place in the same 1st half of the week,  why are you contradicting Daniels use of the phrase [time, Times,  and half time] to refer to the first half, when he states it to be the 2nd?

They both are not taking place in the first half.    I have the time, times, half times taking place in the second half.

First half

events of  the 1260 days* - Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

(then in ) Second half

* followed by events of the 3 1/2 days** - Revelation 11:7-13

** followed by events of the 42 months - Revelation 13:5, Revelation 11:2

[events of the time, times, half time - run concurrently with the 42 months - Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 12:14]

Edited by douggg

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Douggg,

Thanks for your timeline. What I can`t understand is how you get the Lord coming at 1,335 days, when the AOD is in the middle area of the tribulation.

Day 1185, the day when the AoD is placed in the temple, is in the middle of the seven years.    1335 days later, the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven, in great power and glory.

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Remember the Lord says -

`Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days ......then the sign of the Son of Man.....and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds....` (Matt. 24: 29 & 30)

And the tribulation is shortened -

`And if those days had not been SHORTENED,.....` (matt. 24: 22)

So obviously the sign and the Lord`s coming is BEFORE  the seven years is up. 

"Shortened" does not mean reducing the timeframes stated.    It means that the great tribulation is limited to those timeframes, otherwise, no flesh would survive.  

If the great tribulation were allowed to continue past the timeframes stated, then everything living would die.    The great tribulation will be cut short of that happening.

The Sign of the Son of Man in heaven is before (45 days before) the coming of the Son of Man in the clouds of heaven, in great power and glory (on the last day of the 7 years)

AoD placed in the temple, day 1185..........1290 days to..........Sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

from the same starting point

AoD placed in the temple, day 1185.................1335 days to..........the coming of the Son of Man in the coulds of heaven, in great power and glory.

Edited by douggg

• 3 weeks later...

horiziontal_chart_16.jpg.1538bea1335cdd7d1cc44a81c760e977.jpg

Edited by douggg

• 2 weeks later...