• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Douggg,

While I do agree with some of your points may I suggest you look at the 45 days a bit more.

- You see the A/C is only given 42 months, (1,260 days), (Rev. 13: 5) This is when Jesus returns.

- Also the cleansing of the Temple is at 1,290 days. (Dan. 12: 11)

- Then the extra 45 days, (30 + 15) leads to Adar 2 when there is the celebration of their National Deliverance. It is held on the 15th of Adar in Jerusalem.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

- Also the cleansing of the Temple is at 1,290 days. (Dan. 12: 11)

Marilyn, where are you getting the cleansing of the temple in Daniel 12:11  ?

I think Daniel 8:14...

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

You see the A/C is only given 42 months, (1,260 days), (Rev. 13: 5) This is when Jesus returns.

Well the 42 months ends the day when Jesus returns

The time, times, half time ends the day when Jesus returns

The 2300 days ends the day when Jesus returns

The 1335 days ends the day when Jesus returns

The 7 year 70th week ends the day when Jesus returns

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Marilyn, where are you getting the cleansing of the temple in Daniel 12:11  ?

I think Daniel 8:14...

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Well the 42 months ends the day when Jesus returns

The time, times, half time ends the day when Jesus returns

The 2300 days ends the day when Jesus returns

The 1335 days ends the day when Jesus returns

The 7 year 70th week ends the day when Jesus returns

Hi Douggg,

Let`s look at the scripture and do a diagram.

`And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the A/D is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.` (Dan. 12: 11)

---------------(A/D)--------------(1,290)---------------------I (cleansing)--->

787231947_z.2_Cal.jpg.8faace8c2a7cdc9dc33e01c6e277740f.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Douggg,

Let`s look at the scripture and do a diagram.

`And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the A/D is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.` (Dan. 12: 11)

---------------(A/D)--------------(1,290)---------------------I (cleansing)--->

787231947_z.2_Cal.jpg.8faace8c2a7cdc9dc33e01c6e277740f.jpg

Marilyn, you have the 1290 days ending the day that Jesus returns.

You are not taking into  account, the imminent threat than makes the kings of the earth gather together their armies at Armageddon to make war on Jesus,  Revelation 19:19.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

It takes time to gather those armies and devise a plan which they will be able to stop Jesus from executing judgment on them.

The imminent threat will be the sixth seal event in Revelation 6.

From the bible - when on the chart, does the sixth seal event take place that poises the imminent threat - that the kings of the earth take action to gather their armies to make war on Jesus?         I am saying it is defined by the 1290 days.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, if you put the 1290 days ending the day that Jesus returns, it necessitates that you put the 1335 days ending 45 days into the millennium.

You are placing the 1335 days ending on - "Then the extra 45 days, (30 + 15) leads to Adar 2 when there is the celebration of their National Deliverance. It is held on the 15th of Adar in Jerusalem."  

Purim, that feast, occurs in March/February.

March/February is a long time from the fall feasts, which many have the fall feasts as the timeframe of Jesus's Return, because His first coming coincided with the spring feasts..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The 7 years will end in the time of the fall feasts.   Why so?    Because the confirmation of the covenant to begin the 7 years, begins on the fall feast of the feast of Sukkot - feast of Tabernacles.    My reasoning for that....

Moses made it a law for all future leaders of Israel to confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant every 7 years.     By giving a big speech to the nation of Israel - on the feast of Tabernacles, a fall feast.    The feast of Tabernacles is also in Zechariah 14.

The feast of Tabernacles takes place on the 15th of Tishri (corresponding to late September, early October).      A long way from 15 Adar (in March/February), to theorize the 1335 days ending then.

Deuteronomy 31:

9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.

10 And Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles,

11 When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing.

12 Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:

13 And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

What the speech will be by the Antichrist from the temple mount, is that God gave the land of Israel to the children of Israel as theirs forever.      Following Gog/Magog, which Gog's army will have tried to deny them of that God-given right.

Of note, later after the Antichrist reveals himself as the man of sin and finds his soul in hell in Isaiah 14.   It says of him...

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

...so when he goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood,  the transgression of desolation, he transgresses the Mt. Sinai covenant regarding the land, and betrays the children of Israel who God gave the land to.   He will be a Jew, the worthless Shepard.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Y'all will say this is out of context, but for those who have it all figured out, there's this to consider. 

Matthew 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only  KJV 

Go ahead and rip it apart. I probably won't come to check this thread. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I have to say that I now see that all this end times stuff as somehow cheating. None of it makes sense really and though it is probably a good exercise, I find too much is unknown to make any hard and fast rules about it.

Since many of the events have already happened and from the Israeli point of view the Tribulation has come and gone and now they are waiting for God to return to Zion. He did this, largely unnoticed at Pentecost and is about the regathering of the nations scattered at Babel and wooing the lost tribes via His disciples in the world today.

Revelation's visions are overlapping in a time sense and give us a peek into the Court of God where it is all happening and has been happening for a long time. The cosmic importance of the world as seen thru God's eyes is very different to ours. He tries to give us a glimpse, but it is only a quick look. It is going on in a grand scale in a timeless reality that we scarcely can appreciate. Too many doctrines and end times scenarios snare new believers sometimes. Most if not all of Daniel has happened already, yet still folk want to reinvent stuff and make predictions. None of it is coherent.

Ezekiel, Psalms, Deut., Isiah and many more 'pictures' of the culmination of God's plans are there for encouragement and not to write an end times book about. In the mind of God it is FINISHED - but NOT YET...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Most if not all of Daniel has happened already, yet still folk want to reinvent stuff and make predictions. None of it is coherent.

So when did Daniel rise up at the end of days to receive his inheritance???

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

'Happy are those who persevere and attain the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. 13 But you, go your way,* and rest; you shall rise for your reward at the end of the days.’

The end is not yet - not quite. But Daniel died. He will be raised at the End of Days like all believers and non-believer alike.

But we do not know When that is. Most of what Daniel talked of has already happened.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

'Happy are those who persevere and attain the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. 13 But you, go your way,* and rest; you shall rise for your reward at the end of the days.’

The end is not yet - not quite. But Daniel died. He will be raised at the End of Days like all believers and non-believer alike.

But we do not know When that is. Most of what Daniel talked of has already happened.

False interpretation.

Unbelievers are raised after the Mill at the GWT Judgment.

Daniel's inheritance is the Land, Pre Mill.  To dwell in the Promised Land under the rule of Jesus Christ.

Much of what Daniel wrote is yet to happen.  The 70th Week and what falls within it and the final outcome when All Israel will Believe.  They will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming is all His Glory. 

Zech says differently of what you state.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1